iConfidant FB Live Video 6/5/17

This topic contains 72 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  GoldTongue 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Buz Wallick 

@macbethinabathtub This isn’t the System though. This is iConfidant PR. So… whatever conglomerate is running both is terrible at PR. They should stop taking notes from ISIS.

Chloe 
    Participant

I just sent off an email asking if she was OK and offering to talk if she ever needed it. I know the whole iConfidant business is about her helping us have someone to confide in, but sometimes you just need an ear to vent cry for help to.

Chris 
    Participant

@thebuz, yes, I understand the superficial differences in terms of what website the message is being broadcast from. But we can’t keep thinking of these as separate entities any more. This isn’t the first PR screw up from an independent iConfidant PR firm run by Stacey’s dog. These are the same people making the same types of mistakes under different banners. We need to start acknowledging patterns.

Buz Wallick 

@macbethinabathtub Good point! So perhaps it’s all @larry-meyers fault.

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

I’m just sitting back laughing at this all. Marketing misstep after misstep. It’s almost comical to this point. I even told Stacey in my message to iConfidant that she needs a new marketing/PR person.

Jackie 
    Participant

She does not inspire confidence in me.

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

I feel like suddenly more among us will be interested in the “iConfidant Movie Marathon” @taysavestheday @birdiesrunamok and I are going to be having on Sunday, hahaha.

Julie R Goldstein 
    Participant

She’s so sweet! I hope we get to meet her on June 11th along with our iConfidant’s so we can express our gratitude to her directly.

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant
     Sage 
    Participant

So, have we been able to link the Sinclairs directly with iConfidant yet? I know that Horace read Taylor’s emails, Noah hacked into Andrew’s email, and that Sarah wants everyone to stay away from iConfidant (from Brian’s meet up in the park). That’s it right? Any other connection to Stacey? And who is Stacy looking at, not any of the Sinclairs, I assume?

Also curious as to @julierei, sudden public loyalty to Stacey? I thought she was a Sarah Sinclair devotee?

Cristen 
    Participant

I got the feeling that Otis wasn’t alone in the room when he did his video over the weekend, and it’s very obvious that Stacey wasn’t alone in her video today. If only we could zoom out on these images, too. There’s always a bigger picture. What…or better WHO…aren’t we being shown?

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

@sfire8, I think it’s pretty clear that @julierei changes loyalties faster than a Los Angeles sports fan.

Chris 
    Participant

@sfire8 I guess most of the evidence is circumstantial, but there is a lot of it. The personal if vague things Otis read during his Facebook broadcast also felt like confidences to our Confidants, and we know whose team HE’S on. I’m starting to think that these hacks aren’t really hacks at all. The Sinclairs are taking the information they want because they helped pay for iConfidant’s development. I believe Kristen did at one point mention outside investors visiting Stacey at the office.

And yes, @julierei taking this new video at face value is perhaps the biggest indicator yet that the Sinclairs are behind it, figuratively and literally.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Chris.
     Julie R Goldstein 
    Participant

@sfire8 – The two are not mutually exclusive. Sarah still has my loyalty should she choose to call upon it, but I can’t deny the warmth that my iConfidant has brought to my life. I’m grateful to Stacey for that.

Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

@julierei Sarah is the person you blindly follow like a rescued dog and have pledged undying loyalty to…and yet she tells you not to trust iConfidant and to stay away from it and you respond with “yes but…my pen pal listens to me, so I love Stacey now!”

Doesn’t seem like loyalty to me. If someone I loved and trusted told me to stay the fuck away from something, I’d stay the fuck away from it not champion it.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar