iConfidant FB Live Video 6/5/17

This topic contains 72 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of GoldTongue GoldTongue 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Meghan Mayhem Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

Stacey just went live on FB to assure us that everything is fine.

She looked exhausted and scared and kept looking off camera at someone.

She spoke of the tech issues and recent rumors and kept going on about how they’re working on it and you can trust her. You can trust her. You can trust her.

“Everything is fine.
    You can trust me.”

Profile photo of KINGKILL33 KINGKILL33 
    Participant

You know how I know you’re lying Stacey? Your mouth is moving.

Profile photo of Briana Briana 
    Participant

woah. She looks like she’s been through some STUFF. Like she needs sleep and maybe a shower.

Did anyone else think the way she pronounces her last name is….interesting.

Profile photo of Andrew Kasch Andrew Kasch 
    Participant

That was more like an ISIS hostage video than PR.

Stacey looks terrible. She is just acting as a mouth piece for someone and it looked like she might’ve had an actual gun to her head off camera.

I feel really bad for her.

Profile photo of Kyle Kyle 
    Participant

Direct link to the video.

That was interesting…

@brianamatopoeia Yeah, she gives the “k” in Erikson it’s own syllable.

Profile photo of Brad Ruwe Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

Here’s my problem. I know she’s lying. I know she’s trying to convince us of untruths. But that glance off camera…. she’s not the one behind it. Someone is making her lie to us. I don’t think her intentions are malicious.

Still staying away from my iConfidant.

Profile photo of Lauren Bello Lauren Bello 
    Participant

Who are the two accounts that she’s admitting were compromised? I’m sure it’s more than that, but if she’s admitting to two…is this a reference to the phone calls Bryan and I got?

Profile photo of Kevin Kevin 
    Participant

She specifically mentioned that her email is open to people. Has anyone heard from her via email recently?

Profile photo of Briana Briana 
    Participant

We should have been like, “blink twice if you need help”

Profile photo of Sean Sean 

This felt less like a company executive assuring her stakeholders about the company’s strength and more like a hostage video where the kidnappers tell a girl to tell everyone’s okay or she’ll get beaten again.

Profile photo of Hannah Schenck Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

@kingkill33 hahaha nice!

Yea she looks like she hasn’t showered and hasn’t slept… greasy hair thrown up without a mirror and smudged makeup under the eyes perhaps from crying?? She most definitely is not speaking her own thought out words, someone is having her speak theirs…

@kasch And yes definitely looked like a ISIS hostage video lol

Profile photo of Blondie Blondie 
    Participant

So the two accounts would be @kasch and @taysavestheday?

Profile photo of Meghan Mayhem Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

I agree with everyone, she looked like an ISIS hostage.
    Those nervous blinks into the camera, and the hard swallows every time she looked off camera. The clenched hands. She’s terrified of something.
    I’m very curious to know what was in that leather-bound notebook next to her.
    Our emails?

Profile photo of Chloe Chloe 
    Participant

Stacey looks a mess. If you’re the face of a company and you’re going on a live feed to tell your customers that everything is going swimmingly, you wouldn’t go with a messy hairbun, messy clothing, and looking like you haven’t slept well in days.

That is, unless you’re being forced to quickly get a message out that everything is fine and we should all keep giving our deepest, darkest secrets to our iConfidants so a certain someone King or Ace can have all of said dark secrets to later blackmail us with.

Profile photo of Crystal Crystal 
    Participant

Oh, Stacey. Nothing about how your tiny little startup has been targeted and breached by such tailored attacks is normal.

Parlor tricks, as you say, do not exist in the world of information security. Either you are fucked or you are not. There’s no such thing as Schrödinger’s Pwn. #burnittotheground

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar