Fuck Buz

This topic has 63 replies, 36 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Christine Barger.

• Author
       Briana
      Participant

My, my, my, poor Noah must be in quite the pickle, recruiting the leader of the losers to recruit other losers. It’s a good thing nobody lied about turning off their phone, right Buz?

• This topic was modified 7 years ago by Briana.
       Maranda
      Participant

Could you give us some context behind this sudden animosity towards Buzz? Did something happen at the losers’ party?

monkeymuffin333
      Participant

Clearly

Taylor Winters
      Participant

@briana; this is very much unlike you. You’re one of the nicest people I know. You wouldn’t start a “Fuck Buz” thread without someone forcing your hand.

Maranda
      Participant

(Apologies to Buz for misspelling his name)

monkeymuffin333
      Participant

Buz with one “z”

Maranda
      Participant

This just in from the Lust fb:

Post text reads as follows:

“It’s never over.

In:
      Julie Rei Goldstein
      Hannah C. Schenck
      Brad Ruwe
      Andrew Kowalski

BACK In:
      Buz Danger Wallick
      Cristen Brinkerhoff

4 SPOTS REMAIN…”

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Maranda.
       Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Lmao rip buz

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

Anyone who thought he wouldn’t make a move clearly doesn’t know @thebuz very well. No judgement implied.

Briana
      Participant

I didn’t know Buz when I went to the meetup this evening, but I’ve literally never seen anyone change their tune so quickly. From hating Noah to loving him SO quickly! My head is still spinning. Perhaps us “Maybes” should have had our own meetup instead of tagging along with the losers.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m down for a “Maybe” meetup @brianamatopoeia!!

Anonymous
      Inactive

So does this mean these are the people going on Sunday?? How the plot thickens!!

monkeymuffin333
      Participant

@brianamatopoeia As to the nature of @buz’s convictions, may I point to the tale of Gatekeeper III.

Anonymous
      Inactive

It pays to be active, losers.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

Not sure if I should applaud or throw shit at you @thebuz.

Maranda
      Participant

Hi @thebuz, would you like to tell your side of the story?

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Why am I not surprised? 😉

Anonymous
      Inactive

Damn, I go out to dinner with my visiting mom and shit really hits the fan.

Sage
      Participant

Yes, do tell. Phone calls?

Candace
      Participant

What the fuck happened?! I’m so lost!!

Kevin
      Participant

Someone called them traitors on the Facebook image, so we can probably start to make some assumptions.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I would say shenanigans are going down. And going down fast. Don’t worry, @nothenrygale. I’ll take care of the plushies for you while you’re away. 😉

Jackie
      Participant

Dang, the shade is thick!

GoldTongue
      Participant

I am okay with not being one of the initial chosen ones. My trust is in Noah. He knows what he’s doing. In fact, I bet he’s been watching me and has seen the growth I’ve had over the past two days — he’s probably watching and rooting for me. I’m almost certain of it.

Tim Redman
      Participant

I’m not sure why anybody thinks this Sunday thing is going to turn out well for anybody. I’m happy to stand back and laugh at all the tears and blood letting. Making it through to the end is more important than being first, kiddies.

Chelsea Morgan
      Participant

@timsmyname Making a lot of sense there. Time to figure out how to play the long game and how to sort through all the noise.

Candace
      Participant

Since no one else wants to actually explain what happened, I’m posting the link to @mistere’s periscope video. He gave his perspective on what happened. thank you Brian!!

Brian’s Periscope

Ps. I hope people are not actually upset. He only was able to choose four. Don’t be sore… jk jk I’m not gonna say it ?

Jeremy
      Participant

Julie was told it was a focus group right? So they are getting people from parts of the community. At least they are trying not to have a biased group. The question now is, what product/service are they going to be discussing? Are they being assembled to give feedback on The Noah System? Or are there other people that are the focus group and they are the subjects?

Carl Webb
      Participant

Good perspective @timsmyname. We’ll get eaten alive if we let it happen.

Kevin
      Participant

Thanks @pandace88!

Candace
      Participant

@thebuz didn’t you say you had to go visit your mom on Sunday? Lol

Kevin
      Participant

I could have sworn I saw him say that at some point, but it doesn’t show up in his feed any more, haha.

And thanks for the Periscope @mistere.

Candace
      Participant

@kevin pretty sure he said it in Julie Rei’s periscope

Maranda
      Participant

Quick summary of @mistere’s periscope: At the loser party, someone on a bike dropped a note off to Buz that said “F*ing losers.” Buz got a call and was told to pick four people (who were named on the Lust fb, presumably to join Noah’s Sunday event). Loser club didn’t take it very well; people were upset for various reasons, and then the party disbanded.

monkeymuffin333
      Participant

Thank you. Needed a little more data.

Briana
      Participant

Don’t most parties end when the host leaves?

Kevin
      Participant

We don’t have the full story yet, but seems like they’re going to keep everyone on their toes as far as the ‘rules’ are concerned. Noah’s site does say:

“And what is better than writing our own rules for those around us? Changing these rules when the sad, small people who follow them get used to them. Be unpredictable so that your friends and opponents are always on guard. It keeps those loyal to you fresh and your enemies unbalanced.”

@julierei
      had to pick people and they were immediately kicked off a list. @thebuz had to pick people and they were immediately selected for Sunday.

@thebuz congrats at your opportunity to noah and the rest of the your chosen ones to join you. The rest of us would like to thank you for forgetting your pizza. We are the real winners. Noah scammed you.

Jackie
      Participant

What if Sunday is just a build up for a Time Share pitch?

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

I was there and I can tell you it isn’t as bad as you may think from reading this thread. Sure @thebuz picked four people to go with him Sunday, and some people got upset, but it’s an exaggeration that we just simply disbanded. Some people left. It’s a work night and people have things to do, but a handful of us stayed and talked it through. It was nice moment and I felt I made some friends today.

Noah’s not worth the drama, and we’re all better than the lab rats he’s trying to make us out to be.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

I gotta say… I was looking forward to that pizza #pineappleforlife

Andrew K
      Participant

As @thebuz said- it pays to be active. 🙂

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@shankfx22 Winners choose the pineapple life.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@meghanmayhem I always knew I was a winner

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@shankfx22 I mean…maybe not a winner…but the winners talk to you at lunch. 😉

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@meghanmayhem guilty by association 😉

Andrew K
      Participant

@shankfx22 I was kind of looking forward to that pizza too. But, winning is sweeter than pineapple. 😉

Christine Barger
      Participant

What’s going on? Where’s the Periscope link? I’m so lost…like always. And honestly it’s my birthday and I’m doing taxes this weekend so if it’s just gonna depress me more than those two things, then I don’t wanna know.

Brian E
      Participant
         Sage
        Participant

Thanks for the recap! Buz was active that’s for sure!

Maranda
      Participant

@christineb Happy birthday!! (*´∇`*) Be sure to make some time for yourself too. Hope you have a great birthday weekend even after doing taxes!

Megan
      Participant

Obviously this happened hours ago and I’m just now seeing it because time zones but…I don’t understand what there is to be upset about?

Buz got a call and was told to do a thing, and he did a thing.
      And furthermore in picking people, he picked four people that weren’t OG’s. He picked new(ish?) people (I’m not sure). He couldn’t pick more than four.
      This is probably going to happen a lot.

Maybe I should just shut up and stop trying to make any sense.

Kristin
      Participant

Well played buz ?

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

Careful what you wish for Losers… So far there’s only one Winner attending this Sunday…

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Hey gang, catching up on the thread after last night. So yes, I am one of the four @thebuz picked (thanks again man!)

Nothing really happened after we left the “losers club” meetup. Buz was told to take the pic of the five of us that is now on the FB page. We were given the deal that we’re in for Sunday, but we had to leave the meetup and call it a night. I know some are hurt by what happened, but just as with @julierei’s situation, a quick decision had to be made. Who knows, maybe we’re now screwed on Sunday. We’ll see.

Hope you all enjoyed the pineapple pizza Buz bought. Freaking savages (seriously, who puts that on pizza?)

thehazelverse
      Participant
       Candace
      Participant

@nothenrygale thanks for clearing up that you guys were told to leave. That makes sense now. Yesterday was so exciting for everyone!! Congrats to you and @thebuz @wanda102 @shankfx22 and Drew? (Can’t find him to tag him..) ???

Cristen
      Participant

Can confirm we (via Ser Buz) were told “in for Sunday” but we had to leave our fun party and go home. I left an entire beer and we didn’t even get pizza so think about it who actually won anything? ?

It was SO nice to meet all of you let’s do it a million more times.

Cristen
      Participant

Oh wow @hazelverse some of the rando commenters on your periscopes are giving me the heebie jeebies. ☹️

thehazelverse
      Participant

Trolls literally give me life. That’s what happens when you have a large audience. 😛

EDIT:

LOVED meeting everyone last night. You all rocked my soxxxx.

Addison
      Participant

Buz continues to play hard: confirmed. Nice nice nice nice nice

Kyle Bown
      Participant

I feel like people are greatly exaggerating the “angry” response from the “losers” who stuck around after. It’s kind of ridiculous.

Christine Barger
      Participant

Thank you @izryn! The weekend turned out quite well.

Viewing 61 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar