Costumes

This topic contains 24 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Briana 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Kortney 
    Participant

@nothenrygale you’ll have to wait until I do @111error ‘s (mother fucker) card. (you bitch)

Chris 
    Participant

If there are wounds, time will heal them, because that’s what time does. The most worthwhile experiences are the ones you share. In twenty years all that will matter is that we’ve been given the greatest gift: being able to say we were there when the world changed. Thank you, as always, for your creativity and generosity.

Maranda 
    Participant

I’m still processing the events from this weekend, but I wanted to thank @the-creators for everything they do. Lots of it has never been done before, and it’s for your innovative storytelling that I’m here. As with @blondie, in participating from far away, and I hold out hope that our contributions will help wind the clock even though we can’t be there in person.

Cara 
    Participant

@the-creators Thrilling! I look forward to what comes next.

Michael Rizzo 
    Participant

Dig this a lot @the-creators

Megan 
    Participant

/me looks to her right

null

/me looks to her left

null

Cool.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Megan.
     Taylor Winters 
    Participant

In immersive experiences, there is a very fine line that must be walked in order to push participants to the point of making them grow, test friendships to the point of being strengthened, and build a community without tearing it apart. This is a brand new art form, a new frontier, that we are all journeying on together. We all will make mistakes–players, communities, and creators alike–but we must learn from them and move forward, stronger.

@the-creators, you have pioneered this medium and elevated it to a level that others could only dream of. I will follow you, and continue to follow you. Please continue to innovate, try new things, fail, and succeed. I will be there to support you through all of that.

Megan 
    Participant

@taysavestheday you know that only a fraction of immersive theatre is about “pushing participants,” right? By FAR the best immersive theatre I’ve seen is Third Rail Project’s “Learning Curve,” which had nothing to do with pushing participants at all, and was just a beautiful and well-crafted piece of incredibly moving art. I was in tears through most of it – not something I can say for any other piece of immersive theatre.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Megan.
     Taylor Winters 
    Participant

Hi @coryphella, you make a good point. I should have been more specific. I wish I could have seen Learning Curve–I heard wonderful things. Some of my favorites have pushed me, made me a better person, made me stronger, or made me realize something new about myself. But others made me feel something strongly without pushing me. Thanks for always keeping me on my toes!

Briana 
    Participant

devastation.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar