Company Man

This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 10 months ago by Bryan Bishop.

• Author
       Anonymous
      Inactive

So I am back from the land of Kentucky and catching up on everything. With recent events transpiring I think we all find ourselves at a bit of a cross roads.

And I have thought long and hard about where I stand with everything and it has become increasingly more and more obvious not where I want to stand, but where I need to stand.

Good ol @joycecarlberg hinted that she knew what was coming down the pipe line… and perhaps she even knew the conflict that I would be in. Alas she was right.

If I were to join any resistance, I risk running up against the HCDI and having my mod privileges revoked. Mind you it’s not a power thing here that I’m worried about losing but more so that my talents are just far better utilized helping the community the way I have been. Community outreach and all.

I told Joyce when she first came on the scene that my loyalty laid with my friends and this community and that has not changed.

However in order to maintain that loyalty I must bend the knee.

I cannot join any resistance no matter how much I may agree with the good intentions of such a thing (and that is not me admitting that I am on board with any ‘resistance’), it is in the best interest of myself and the community that I pledge myself entirely to the HCDI. That means no back door deals, no man on the inside none sense (Yes that conversation has been broached and I’m backing out of that).

So in order to protect everyone here and do my best to help EVERYONE, I need to eat my own beliefs and be the company man. This is my decision and mine alone. There is no CNN anchor holding a gun to my head.

And maybe, and this is me being an idealist, just maybe I can change some minds from inside out. Whatever malicious or ulterior motives they may have… perhaps I can openly and non violently change their minds. I doubt it, but we all need a little hope to clean onto.

And don’t take this as fence sitting… my motive is very clear to me and more than likely will get me killed but I am going to try and do the best I can now with the information available.

“Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name.”

Megan
      Participant

…so @thebuz is the devil???

Anonymous
      Inactive

Just call me Lucifer, ’cause I’m in need of some restraint.”

Megan
      Participant

OK we need to stop singing this song now.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

“I watched with glee while your kings and queens
      Fought for ten decades for the gods they made.”

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar