Apples and pears.

Tagged: , ,

This topic has 16 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Blondie.

• Author
       111error
      Participant

Here’s some actual clarity and truth.
      I was already leaving the Briarberg foundation. News travels quickly and we don’t need any of their money or other financial assistance.

Now they have two enemies.

Also, it’s quite delightful that they claimed to @daela that The Midnight Commission is no more. One tiny detail though; If I didn’t say that, it’s not worth the paper it’s written on.

Stay frosty, and do not attribute any external source’s noise as being TMC or BOS truth. This war is only just beginning.

Maranda
      Participant

Hold on, Morgan, when were you ever a member? Can you tell us when and how you learned of them? I don’t recall you mentioning your membership before.

Cristen
      Participant

Good to call you leader, better to call you friend. Aye aye. ⏱

Violet
      Participant

@111error Fucking burn it all to the ground

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Let’s do this shit.

Jackie
      Participant

Hm.

Cara
      Participant

Finally! Thank you for clarifying, @111error
      With this distinction made, I still stand with BOS.

Blondie
      Participant

Sometimes you have to consider other possibilities to realise you were in the right place all along. Even when I feel invisible, @111error you always see me. I remain 100% committed to BOS.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Briarberg is dangerous. They are a powder keg ready to explode. But I hope we can stay focused. The OSDM would like nothing more than to see its enemies destroy each other.

Mike
      Participant

Here’s some actual clarity and truth.
      I was already leaving the Briarberg foundation.

Is it really clarity and truth when none of your crew knows about it? You got involved with ANOTHER organization that you really didn’t seem to know much about and you made the decision on your own to lead your people into this without even talking to them about it?

Russell
      Participant

Uhmmm… HUH?
      As @izryn and @mike point toward… what did I miss? The Midnight Commission lives and @111error is leaving Briarberg and that decision is (rather conveniently) timed and revealed as…
      well…
      HUH?
      apparently… even people I thought I could trust I cannot trust.
      I can’t even say this is highly suspect. It’s freaking ludicrous.

Blondie
      Participant

Sometimes you have to put your trust in someone and believe that although they cannot tell you everything, they are acting in your best interests…

Megan
      Participant

@reaton – I love you.

Russell
      Participant

@blondie

Sometimes you have to put your trust in someone and believe that although they cannot tell you everything, they are acting in your best interests…

That’s a lovely sentiment, but sometimes friends pull a bull-in-a-china-shop maneuver and your interests or feelings or the consequences of their actions are not taken into consideration.
      Damage is still done.
      Sometimes very real damage that takes time to repair and heal.

I feel it’s just unclear as to what is going on and the timing of this particular piece of information is just… odd.

Blondie
      Participant

@russell I don’t think you were around for my personal fallout following the original TMC revelation. Just trust me, I don’t throw my sentiments around without sincere consideration…

Russell
      Participant

@blondie No offense was meant. I did not intend to insinuate you did not weigh the words carefully.
      My reaction comes from a couple of specific questionable friend interactions I have recently faced.
      (I may be in the need of re-evaluating many relationships these days.)

Blondie
      Participant

None taken my dear @russell ❤ Just an affectionate warning on my part because I was very close to losing one of the most important people in my life and I don’t wanna see that happen to you xxx

Viewing 16 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar