An email to the BOS from Morgan 2/16/18

This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 2 months ago by Sarah.

• Author
       Chris
      Participant

This afternoon members of the BOS received an email from @111error, Morgan Rooms:

Hello BOS,

I know I’ve been quiet, but I don’t think it would make much sense to apologize for that since it’s been so necessary. As some of you already know, there’s a mole in our hole. Someone that likes taking everything we say straight to the kind-faced OSDM adoring man with the sharply groomed hair, and likely others. This letter will probably be on that fucking forum before I hit send.

So with traitors needing to be weeded out, that’s something that prevents group communication like this containing more than a few details scattered here and there.

I’ve sometimes said that the reason I refrain from telling you things is to protect you, and 95% of the time that has absolutely been the case, but the other 5% is when I’ve got some plans underway. Soon enough, we’re going to make the BOS more than just a few initials. Together.

Stay frosty, you’ll see me soon.

– Morgan

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Oh, yay. The BOS is back. /sarcasm

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

:eyeroll:

Sarah
      Participant

This reads as a distraction just as much as @bcbishop’s OSDM snarkiness.

What happened to casting aside loyalties? Did we learn nothing from the notes we acquired yesterday?

EDIT: @daela found the correct statement. I rescind my question.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Sarah.
       Sarah
      Participant

Going off of what @daela iterated for me regarding the quote on loyalty, this makes sense. Trust and loyalty are being heavily emphasized for good reasons.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar