All the new users

This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Sean.

• Author
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

So anyone who’s seen the activity feed tonight knows something is up. We’ve been flooded with new, seemingly random accounts. @theladyj did her damnedest to welcome them all, but they just kept coming. Eventually, one of them took on the username of her usual response to new users.

So what exactly is going on here? I think we (actual users) may be outnumbered now by these random accounts. What’s the purpose of these accounts? Is each one a bot assigned to each of us? Are they monitoring our posts, collecting more data on our individual typing pattern?

All I know, it’s getting rather SUS up in here.

SUS

EDIT: Just saw another topic was started regarding this. Please merge or delete this topic.

• This topic was modified 7 years ago by Brad Ruwe.
       Candace
      Participant

Whoa now that’s a crazy theory! One of them for each of us?! A robot friend for everyone..Ready to snatch up our personalities and BECOME US?! ???

Anonymous
      Inactive

@prufrock5150 beat you to it @nothenrygale.

@thegilded
      can you merge threads??

Sean

Can’t merge across forums, I’m afraid. For now I’m just closing it. Anyone who wants to talk, go here:

Our new friends

Viewing 3 reply threads

The topic ‘All the new users’ is closed to new replies.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar