A course agreed upon

This topic contains 53 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  Lia 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Jackie 
    Participant

@sfire8
    Click the #general, that’s where everyone is. Your probably in the direct message with the slack bot

Brian E 
    Participant

Great idea, having a place that everyone can discuss events in real time could become important, and play a factor in the future. Also this brings everyone together so if info needs to get out there and discussed it can be discussed with everyone.

Looking forward to seeing where the future of this leads us together as a community.

superstar 
    Participant

@kingkill33 I relate to and respect what you’re saying. However, we do have choices. We can continue to follow the story in whatever way decreed by Joyce/TPTB. We can continue participating solely on the forum, and take whatever interaction we do or don’t get. Or, we can walk away and engage more presently in our own story (ie: RL). The choice is entirely up to us.

We will not cease to exist if they choose to stop investing in us. However, they are entirely reliant on our investment. Really, we are all “the Investors”.

I can only assume this chat room is an attempt to gauge how much more time/effort/energy/LUST we are willing to give of ourselves. But, imo (and, along the line of your concerns), it’s important to remember that time/effort/energy are also forms of currency, and should be spent frugally.

Just my two cents (pun maybe intended).

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

Man, I take metro out to lunch, and come back to being called out. Message received. Looking back, I maaaay have been projecting a bit. Still don’t support the investors though…

And no @joycecarlberg, not abusive at all. Making a statement of fact is one thing, trying to control the life of another is different.

Lukas L 
    Participant

Could HCDI stand for “human capital devolopment initiative” Googled acronym and it seems to fit.

Jackie 
    Participant

@lukasrl
    Oh I love it. I really love the idea of h=human.

Buz Wallick 

@lukasrl

Could HCDI stand for “human capital devolopment initiative” Googled acronym and it seems to fit.

That… that fits so fucking well.

Here’s some Wiki on it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_capital

Human capital is a term popularized by Gary Becker, an economist from the University of Chicago, and Jacob Mincer that refers to the stock of knowledge, habits, social and personality attributes, including creativity, embodied in the ability to perform labor so as to produce economic value.[1]

Alternatively, human capital is a collection of traits – all the knowledge, talents, skills, abilities, experience, intelligence, training, judgment, and wisdom possessed individually and collectively by individuals in a population. These resources are the total capacity of the people that represents a form of wealth which can be directed to accomplish the goals of the nation or state or a portion thereof.

superstar 
    Participant

oh, dang @lukasrl. Good call!

Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

@kasch I most definitely agree with the possibility that HDCI could be the WE

JoyceCarlberg 
    Participant

@superstar and @kingkill33, you both raise superb points. @superstar, well said. @kingkill33, I specifically agree with your last sentence.

We at H.C.D.I. strive for a more unified approach towards all of our collective efforts.

We invest in those who in invest in us.

~J

Cristen 
    Participant

Great call @lukasrl. We’ve already had Sarah/The System using our creativity against one of our own, and our clever little ideas and theories are being scrutinized on the daily. Might as well, in essence, “monetize” it.

Mustafa Said 
    Participant

HCDI…yet another acronym we gotta learn about.

SO I guess it could be a re-branding attempt by the OSDM, just a name change. It could also be that the OSDM still exists and that these guys are the Investment branch of the group, the bookkeepers and the people who crunch and manage the numbers and analyze the data coming in.

One way or another, we’ll learn what that stands for. Only a matter of time.

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

@joycecarlberg

We invest in those who invest in us.

Looks like we have confirmation on the entity behind the calls the other night.

superstar 
    Participant

Interesting choice of avatar, @joycecarlberg. “The Garden of Earthly Delights”. Are you a fan of Bosch’s work?

superstar 
    Participant

View post on imgur.com

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  superstar.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar