4/18 – Orange County Lust Meetup

This topic contains 63 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Taylor Winters 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Taylor Winters 
    Participant

Tired of lusting after a meetup that requires sitting in two hours of traffic on a week night?

Want to meet more friends in the area who are interested in the same hobby as you?

Come out to Fourth Street Market on Tuesday, April 18th for our first Lust Meetup. Join us for Orange County’s Best Patio, complete with games, fifteen different small eateries, and a fantastic bar. We can start around 7pm for dinner and drinks, but I’ll show up early to grab seating.

This is open to everyone. Los Angeles, Orange County, and Out of Town–I just wanted to plan something in Orange County so we can meet people in the area!

http://www.4thstreetmarket.com/
    201 E 4th St, Santa Ana, CA 92701

Beth Hipple 
    Participant

I’ll be there.

Carl Webb 
    Participant

Perfect, @taysavestheday! Thanks for putting this together!

Briana 
    Participant

Oh man! As an Angeleno with a 9-5, I won’t be able to make it down, but I’m so glad you Orange County kids are meeting up!

Dennis 
    Participant

I’m there! That’s like 10min from my place! 😍

Maxwell R 
    Participant

I am 100% there, thank you for organizing something down south @taysavestheday

Kimberly Stewart 
    Participant

Thanks @taysavestheday! I’ll mark my calendar.

Nicole Mae 
    Participant

HEAVY BREATHING. I’m going to be in OC the following weekend πŸ™

Jackie 
    Participant

*double heavy breathing*

Anonymous

I’ll do my best to be there!

Candace 
    Participant

That’s 30 minutes from me! @jayfurby and I will head over around 8 😊

Yael 
    Participant

ah i always go to Irvine every other sundays so next time then have fun kids!!

Taylor Winters 
    Participant

Just wanted to post and remind people this is on the 18th, NOT this Tuesday (today). I scheduled in advance so we have more to talk about and because a lot of people work trips and vacations scheduled and wanted advanced notice.

Thanks!

Tom Kircher 
    Participant

How late do you guys plan on going? I have a late class on Tuesdays that doesn’t get out until 10:00, but I’d still love to join if possible.

Taylor Winters 
    Participant

@k-w-t, I plan to go until at least 11, and probably later. Feel free to shoot me a text when you’re on your way if you’d like!

Taylor Winters 
    Participant

Hi all,

Despite the Facebook post today calling out the 18th, I still plan to hold my ground and have the meet up. If there’s news, we can witness it together. If some get invited to an event, then we will cheer you on together.

I hope to still see you all there!

Sean 

I strongly support the idea of satellite meetings to cheer others on.

Hell, I have a satellite meeting every time there’s an event.

In my living room.

Alone.

Normally crying.

Megan 
    Participant

@thegilded – at least you get to do it where it’s SUNNY.

Anonymous

I’ll be there in spirit. One of the joys of being smack dab in between North Hollywood and Orange County is that everything takes 2 hours. I’ll have to give you cookies another day @taysavestheday.

Anonymous

@coryphella not to contradict your meaning at all but I find today to be beautiful here in Minnesota. A bit breezy but still sunny and beautiful. I fully admit to being a fool that always tries to see the good in every situation.

Blondie 
    Participant

@thegilded Same here bro. Alone in my study, chain smoking and sobbing. Usually with whisky…

Megan 
    Participant

@ziegenbart ok see I WAS enjoying having fellow Minnesotans around but if you’re going to ruin my fun… πŸ˜‰
    Yes, today is gorgeous. We may finally be seeing actual spring.

Anonymous

@blondie crying alone with whiskey? I thought I was the sole member of that club. Established October 8, 2015. Maybe that’s just the MN branch.

Anonymous

Oh wait, sorry @coryphella. It’s so cold and miserable my hands couldn’t type correctly. So . . . Cold. . . So. . . Miserable

Maxwell R 
    Participant

To those planning on coming to the meet up tomorrow at 4th Street Market in Santa Ana; I would highly recommend parking at the structure on the corner of 5th st. and N. Spurgeon st. I think the rates are about $1 an hour on tuesdays.

If you haven’t been there before it is like a food court with plenty of options, we will have plenty of room to get weird.

Hope to see a bunch of you tomorrow.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  Maxwell R. Reason: Me dumb
     Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

Did we ever find out what the FB post with 4/18 was referring to? It seemed to suggest an event of some sort, but has anyone been given any info about it?

Candace 
    Participant

@nothenrygale no which means I’ll be glued to my phone all day today to find out what’s happening tomorrow!

Taylor Winters 
    Participant

Thanks @moustachemax for the tip on parking! Looking forward to tomorrow everyone! Glad we have enough people in OC to do a quality meetup!

Whatever happens with the facebook post, we’ll be there together witness!

Anonymous

Wish I was closer… Not sure if I can make it yet.

Michael Rizzo 
    Participant

@taysavestheday still aiming at the 7pm start time?

Taylor Winters 
    Participant

@rizzzoooooo; that’s my plan. I’ll probably get there around 6:15 to grab tables for everyone, so if anyone wants to show up early, that’s fine by me.

Also, I plan to meet in the back patio area. There’s giant Connect Four, giant Jenga, and a bunch of other fun games back there. It’s also more conducive to standing and mingling.

Also, if anyone wants my phone number to coordinate, just DM me or add me on facebook!

Michael Rizzo 
    Participant

Oh snap, fucks wit me at giant Jenga @taysavestheday

Candace 
    Participant

GIANT GAMES 😱 tomorrow is going to be so much fun!! πŸ˜„

Kimberly Stewart 
    Participant

I was planning on being there earlier than the 7 start time. I see a Jenga fight to the death in our future @taysavestheday & @rizzzoooooo. Three players enter, one player leaves 😈

Michael Rizzo 
    Participant

You ain’t ready @electrichippo, tomorrow will be the fight to end all oversized board game fights

Masomoment 
    Participant

I will be going, see you all there.

Kurt Lohse 
    Participant

@taysavestheday thanks for setting this up and for saving space early!

I am planning on going just to see what happens – seeing that it’s 4-18-17 and all.

Cheers!

Taylor Winters 
    Participant

@shadow462, you’re welcome. Looking forward to meeting you! Glad you’re coming.

Russell 
    Participant

Have fun all you wacky OC folks!
    May the LUST be with you!
    (Oh, yeah. I went there.)

Jackie 
    Participant

I’m in @taysavestheday

Michael Rizzo 
    Participant

Lookin like a 6:20 ETA to the giant jenga!

Crystal 
    Participant

I’ll wave at y’all from the 405, when I’m on my commute home. Have fun!

Candace 
    Participant

Just got to 4th street market. Looking for parking then we’ll head in to grab a table and a giant jenga! πŸ˜ƒ

Candace 
    Participant

Waiting for you guys πŸ’–

Michael Rizzo 
    Participant

Welp, traffic is just getting worse and worse smh, updated ETA: 6:50 😫

Jackie 
    Participant

En route

Michael Rizzo 
    Participant

Holy moly @pandace88 that connect four tho!

Candace 
    Participant

@rizzzoooooo yea and I just won! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Candace 
    Participant

Sean 

You delightful bastards.

Anonymous

That’s a good looking group right there.

Claire Buchignani 
    Participant

Nice print outs!!! The games look awesome too! Great picture!

Sean 

Pictures that @electrichippo requested I post on her behalf, as she is on mobile right now:

Kristin 
    Participant
     Kristin 
    Participant

“If I cannot move heaven, I will raise hell” ?

Claire Buchignani 
    Participant

Dude!!! Tim!!

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

@creepsociety What’s that paper?

And Sarah clearly needs help telling jokes. Maybe I should give her some pointers?

Kristin 
    Participant

@nothenrygale an envelope fell out of Sarah’s case and was shown via @electrichippo periscope

Maranda 
    Participant

Tim Granik’s email silence has been quite curious, and now this…

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

Disappointed with you all, toasting with that woman. Especially disappointed in @taysavestheday for giving up so much information about his life to Sarah. Haven’t you seen what she does to people? What she’s done to Noah? I’d keep my distance from that woman as much as possible.

Hopefully she got soaked up in enough alcohol that she’s that much easier to ignite when team #BurnItDown gets our chance.

Masomoment 
    Participant

I caught the tail end of it. Nice meeting up with everyone πŸ™‚

Lia 
    Participant

Indeed, @masomoment! Nice meeting you briefly!

Jackie 
    Participant
     Taylor Winters 
    Participant

I wanted to thank everyone for making it out tonight. This goes for everyone: whether you drove down from Burbank cough@lilmsfancpantscough, called out of work for it cough@theladyjcough, or were already in Orange County cough@moustachemaxcough. I appreciate you all for joining tonight.

I really enjoy putting faces to the people that I spend hours each day theorizing, talking, and joking with. You all are amazing people and I hope to do more meetups where we can just play giant Jenga and share laughs and stories. This community is something special. Thank you! πŸ™‚

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©2018 The LUST ExperienceΒ | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience | Β Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar