3/20 Call from Mystery Woman

This topic has 34 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by Brad Ruwe.

• Author
       Lia
      Participant

I missed a call around 8:25pm tonight. Luckily, I got a second chance, and picked up another call right around 9pm. Of course, I was driving on the freeway, AND I was lost, after going to the WRONG Lucky Baldwin’s in Pasadena for trivia (womp womp). Anyway, I picked up the phone while driving… sorry, mom. I struggled to hear her as I tried to get the speakerphone loud enough to combat my old jalopy’s clunky freeway song.

It was a young-sounding woman’s voice. She started speaking and left me absolutely no room to answer. I tried several times to ask her to repeat herself, but I couldn’t get a word in. I started recognizing her words though. Because they were mine.

She was reading my entire questionaire answer for “What I believe is holding me back from getting what I want.” My entire, long-winded answer from the Sarah Sinclair email.

She asked me if I really believed what I wrote, or if I was just being cute and “witty.” I tried to answer, but she cut me off.

She asked me if I was free on Wednesday. (Insert me trying to respond and her cutting me off for the gajillionth time) She told me to clear my schedule and then immediately hung up.

GOOD THING MY BOSS IS OUT OF TOWN! See you Wednesday, Mystery Woman. Consider my schedule cleared.

@bcbishop
      @moustachemax Did your calls sound like an entirely new woman’s voice to you, or did it sound familiar. Someone like… Sabrina?

Sean

The last sentence. That’s what fascinates me the most, by far.

I’m so fucking excited for you. Please report back as soon as you know anything

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Awesome, @lilmsfancpants!

My female caller most definitely did not sound like Sabrina. If anything, her voice reminded me of Michelle (though I wouldn’t say it was 100% her by any means).

Good luck on Wednesday! 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive

Whoa. Shit’s about to happen.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@lilmsfancpants This is AWESOME!!! You better move that schedule around. 😉 Also, glad you made it to the right place…especially since those wings were delicious…also HI I’m sitting right next to you like a creeper… 😛

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Well, there are plenty of things against which to compare Sabrina’s voice floating around out there…
      Should she call again, say this: “Bist du Freund oder Feind?”
      Her reply will narrow down her identity.

Otherwise: I suggest you glance at the TENSION book if you have it, and see if any of the women in that book bear an uncomfortable resemblance to you. If that person shows up, you should consider setting up code words with loved ones to distinguish the real you.

Finally, something to remember for your meeting:
      Do not sell your reflection for any price, as crazy as that sounds.
      See in re: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuvIvwSi1gI

111error
      Participant

That’s amazing. Congratulations, and, you know, report back.. !

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Holy shit that’s awesome!!! Please report back to us with what happens on Wednesday!

Candace
      Participant

I missed a call from an unknown number at 8:11pm…but it was probably nothing.

@lilmsfancpants
      I’m so excited for you ? I hope something fun happens for you this Wednesday! Can’t wait to hear about it.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@pandace88 It’s never nothing. You’re in it now, always get the call.

Candace
      Participant

I would’ve answered but I was getting a massage ?

Megan
      Participant

@pandace88 – now comes the part in your life where you have to seriously think about whether you should turn your phone off during a massage. 😉

@lilmsfancpants
      – yay!!!

Melissa
      Participant

I’ll repeat from last night:

Awesomeeeeee

Alejandra Acosta
      Participant

Curious: Are calls coming in as “Unknown” still? I hope they still are…

Chloe
      Participant

Man this is making me paranoid (in a good way). I got an unknown call just yesterday, but it’s got to just be actual spam since I was one of the losers and didn’t get the questionnaire to give them my number.

Cristen
      Participant

I sent in an email super late on 3/15 and just got an email yesterday requesting my phone number (I’m a Tension/Lust newb so they didn’t already have my info) and I provided it. Will let you all know if any weird contact ensues.

Lia
      Participant

@ah-lay Both of my calls were “No Caller ID.” I’ve never figured out the difference between “Unknown,” “BLocked” and “No Caller ID.”

Lia
      Participant

@wanda102 That’s great to hear that they’re still reading new emails. There is hope for those who haven’t heard back!

Chloe
      Participant

Mine said it was from the Chicago area, but I just call all spam calls unknown numbers. That might be helpful though if the calls for Lust do end up coming up as No Caller ID and not as an area, just so people can sort between them easier.

Cristen
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants I know I was genuinely surprised I figured they wouldn’t answer cos I jumped in a couple weeks late. Hold out folks!

@chloe
      ha I’m excited if they do only come in as blocked or no caller ID otherwise I’m gonna end up awkeardly talking to a LOT of telemarketers.

KINGKILL33
      Participant

And so it begins… Congrats @lilmsfancpants!! Getting those calls and meet ups are so exciting!!

thehazelverse
      Participant

So excited for you girly! Can’t wait to see what happens for/with you!!!!!

Anonymous
      Inactive

@wanda102 that’s awesome you got an email!! Perhaps there is hope for the newbies after all!

@lilmsfancpants
      I will try not to bombard you with texts every 10 minutes…TRY being the key word there… 😉 So stoked for you!!

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

I can state with near 100% confidence that you will not be meeting with Sabrina.

Lia
      Participant

Because she’s on a plane?

Yeah I have absolutely no clue what I’m walking into tomorrow, @larry

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

“everything will be fine, Lia”

Yes, she is SUPPOSEDLY on a plane, acc. to her IG….

Don’t forget your bulletproof vest, crucifix, the Lord’s Prayer, and learn Latin for, “Noah Sinclair, I condemn you back to Hell!”

LaSalle
      Participant

Congrats @lilmsfancpants! Today’s the big day! Can’t wait to hear what happens!

thehazelverse
      Participant

Seriously!! Sitting here with schoolgirl glee at the potential of breaking news.

Lia
      Participant

my day so far

Lia
      Participant

@thegilded I’m feeling quite proud of myself right now, btw.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

That GIF made my day.

Candace
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants that spongebob picture ???? I’m dying!!!

Sean
       Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Got post notifications for Lust’s Instagram account turned on. I’M READY.

Viewing 33 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar