10.20 song + Morgan appearance in Slack

This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years, 6 months ago by Bryan Bishop.

• Author
       Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Earlier today Morgan showed up in Slack warning people about the upcoming event. People seemed… unenthused to hear guidance that they might be walking into something dangerous.

Tonight’s FB song quoted part of that exchange, along with Smashing Pumpkins’ “Bullet With Butterfly Wings” – though the track was labeled “The World Is A Vampire.”

"I’m also not in the business of saying things you’re not ready to hear."https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DHZHNJ-9Ms

Posted by The Lust Experience on Friday, October 20, 2017

Later, Morgan re-appeared in Slack to apologize and say that he knew he had been acting very un-Morgan lately.

Looking at the lyrics to the Pumpkins track, I can’t help but find them awfully descriptive to the situation Morgan may be finding himself in. They have always seemed to be about Kurt Cobain to me in the past, but they equally apply to somebody trying to do the right thing, while those around him just want more and more. He ends up with a “piece of the game”, but at what cost?

And then there’s “despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage.” Which sounds an awful lot like somebody that’s been fighting with furious anger, only to discover there aren’t any elephants at all, and the king wasn’t who they thought.

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar