10.19 – A Calls me out in Slack

This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 6 months ago by Brad Ruwe.

• Author
       Kyle Bown
      Participant

So, this is weird and random and “A” called me the fuck out so here it is.

If you remember when Horace sent me to Black Market Liquor Bar some time ago to retrieve the fucks he didn’t have to give, you may also recall the woman who gave me his message, along with a whispered “Get out while you still can.” was an acquaintance (friend? friend of a friend? anyway, in that grey area where you’re not 100% sure what to call them, but Hollywood so probably friend).

I texted her after and she asked that I not text her again after telling me none of this is what I think it is.

So, yesterday, she came in to audition for one of our shows. I didn’t run into her, but did text her afterwards. “Hey, are you on the lot? I swear I just saw you.” No response, no shock there.

Then this morning I get to work, sit down at my desk, load up my favorite Slack channel and post a joking “Slow morning…”

That’s when “A” shows up and it’s… unsettling…

Relevant transcript below:
      kylebown: Slow morning…
      a: cherish those @kylebown
      not for much longer

[reactions from people]

a: @kylebown, word to the wise…
      leave molly alone. do not contact her again

[reactions from people]

a: you only further endanger her, yourself
      everyone have a good day
      kylebown: Thanks for the advice… I think…

[people react, some talk happens]

kylebown: I just have to say how fucking weird it is to be getting a message from “A”
      a: @kylebown, soon it will be much more than slack. our time is coming
      coryphella: more than slack?
      addisonborn: Maybe like.. real life
      a: we have a winner

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

So…. whose apartment are they hosting the next sex cult ritual in?

Violet
      Participant

Mine’s too small…plus the cats would be in the way & that’d be awkward.

Violet
      Participant

A’s “much more than slack” and seeming confirmation of @addisonborn’s real life comment, though. Does this have to do with whatever is going down the week of Dec 11?? Or is this something else entirely?? What would a real life application of all of this look like anyway???

And also of note, A has been particularly forthcoming even in their usual crypticness lately…

Brad Ruwe
        Participant

Thinking back to Andy’s comment about having more meetings in North Hollywood, maybe they’re location scouting? Though wouldn’t Tina be the person for that?

Violet
        Participant

Tina got fiiiiired!! Or sacrificed…whichever.

Brad Ruwe
        Participant

#JusticeForTina

Though I don’t think she’s been fired / sacrificed. Tina, WHERE YA AT BOO?

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar