Your 50 & have to go in a new direction. What direction would you go?

Tagged: 

This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by Tim Redman.

• Author
       MMLee
      Participant

Your about to turn 50, have lived the past 30 years of your life as a Wife and mother, then find out your husband doesn’t want to be with you. And he has nothing to leave you to start over with. Where do you go and how do you get there?

Shaun
      Participant

Have you checked out Noah Sinclair?

Shaun
      Participant

@maggiemaelee if this is a real post please reply.. how did you find this site? Are you legitimately looking for advice? I’m sure we can help out if so!

Kevin Flint
      Participant

I would recommend that you burn it all, sand off your fingerprints, steal a black helicopter and become a super-villain. It would help if you look good in latex, but that didn’t stop Danny DeVito.

Sage
      Participant

@maggiemaelee, I’m so sorry this is happening to you. That is like the ultimate betrayal, but it does happen. Have you talked to a therapist? If you need help finding one, message me.

Tim Redman
      Participant

Hunker down. Control your costs. Be honest about where the problem lies and if he’s the dirtbag, then how do you not know that you have legal options? This is an opportunity.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar