"You Ruined My Goddamn Life"

This topic has 16 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Mike.

• Author
       Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Awww, it’s like this song was written just for me <3

————

From the LUST Facebook:

Jackie
      Participant

reminds me of my ex-wife.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I feel like I’ve heard this song before. Was it ever used in a movie?

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@nothenrygale According to Wiki, it’s been covered A LOT over the last 60 years in a variety of styles and performers, including Desi Arnaz, Tom Jones, and Reverend Horton Heat

Candace
      Participant

@meghanmayhem Reverend Horton Heat ? I was just listening to them today and their version of this song! & yea I’m sure all my exes would agree this song was made for me as well hahaha

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Candace.
       Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@pandace88 Yeah, I’m a big ol’ fan of the Rev as well. Good tastes!

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Fun fact! The original Biblical ‘Jezebel’ was apparently a bitch tyrant that pissed people off so much, her servants threw her ass out a window. Later, dogs ate her body.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

THAT’S IT! I knew I heard it before! Good ol Rev. Saw them do a show in Cincinnati back in my college days. One of the most entertaining live shows I’ve seen.

Chloe
      Participant

@meghanmayhem – Pretty much, she seemed to act more as ruler than her husband. When they were married she brought in her God Baal and convinced her husband to forsake God and kill all the prophets. She also convinced him to continue after Elijah since she wanted revenge for his wrongs against Baal. Sounds kindof familiar with the Queen running the show more than the King.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@chloe Yuuup, She was a total ballbuster that called the shots. She also made up lies and discredited a dude who refused to bend to her will and had him eventually killed, and was all about getting rid of anyone who disagreed with her version of the world and how things should be. And then there was an aide of her husband’s who ran off with several of the prophets of Israel and hid them in caves so she couldn’t destroy them. So you’ve got her trying to control what information gets out, and people secretly trying to make sure people can find the information she’s trying to destroy.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Made another tweak to the logo.

The System

Jackie
      Participant
       Candace
      Participant

@chloe @meghanmayhem sounds like a perfect description of Sarah if you ask
      me!! I keep having to put my shadow self back in her cage because she sees no problem with Sarah or Jezebel. Lol

Nicole Mae
      Participant

100% a reference to Sarah. Is Noah hacked in to the FB page?

Melissa
      Participant

@maenicole not necessarily….

Noah posted that yesterday here on the forum. The FB could merely be paying homage to something notable that Noah said especially with the usage of quotation marks.

Nicole Mae
      Participant

@mkarrett I forgot about his post yesterday! Thanks for clarifying

Mike
      Participant

Maybe it’s referring to all of us :/

Viewing 16 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar