Wtf lusters? Rise up!

This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Taylor Winters.

• Author
       Anonymous
      Inactive

“Let your greatness shatter your location beneath you”. – sarah sinclair

What are we doing, lusters? Noah has a group of OUR COMMUNITY coming to a focus group. After all we have been through, you’re allowing this to happen?

Lust is about emotional respose. Here’s a metaphor for my understanding lust:

A guy hits a girl in a bar. As badly as part of you wants to punish the guy for hitting a gorl, in life the choice of instinct has horrible consequences. In lust, you can safely make the choice of “punishing” that guy who hit a girl without consequences (such as real life would have).

That’s what I need you to do. Let’s form up against Noah. We can’t ask permission. We have to TAKE what is OURS.

I can lead those ready and willing.

F**ck noah sinclair. He’s afraid of the osdm as much as you are (but there’s no reason to fear them). He knows as much as we do. Those whom are instinctual enough to accept their shadows choices as their own may join me. The OSDM isn’t bad, they’re just drawn that way…

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

If you really think there are no consequences for your actions in Lust, you are going to be sorely unprepared for the journey ahead.

Jeremy
      Participant

I’m holding judgment. We still don’t really know anything about Noah.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Actions have consequences. Every action including inaction. I agree, but these are the friends in the community. This is partially out of game (the stuff about lust allowing us to react and not worry about real life consequences. If you want to make a choice, do it. Don’t ask first but you may beg for forgiveness later in game).

All I’m saying is I don’t think we’ll find out soon, but noah is less trustable than osdm. I think he screwed up and is on the verge of ex osdm if he was ever osdm to begin and not just a contracted employee.

Brian E
      Participant

Glad to see you participating @tyson, and you had an awesome time with the best community of random people out there.

Best of luck with a fight with both Noah and OSDM. As you said yourself “Your actions have consequences”. I hope your ready for what every happens next….

Anonymous
      Inactive

I may have to admit my wrongs but I stand by the osdm. They bonded us, they created our community, and all this. It was the ultimate self help for me personally. Noah is tearing us apart and I don’t think he will build us back up.

Mustafa Said
      Participant

Interesting.

You stand with the OSDM, the creators and yet you refuse to stand with their creation Noah Sinclair at the same time?

The OSDM..they were the ones who manipulated Sabrina into become Addison, who strung many of us along during Tension for their own agenda. Everything they did under the mask of the OOA and everything they’re going to do in the future is all simply fragments of a larger puzzle that they have the ability to control at any moment.

I can agree with this much-if it wasn’t for the OSDM I probably wouldn’t have the bonds that I do now. And I know I won’t let Noah cut them. But I also won’t let the the OSDM continue to pull my strings because of it.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I do not believe that the osdm is or ever was the controller. My belief is like how the government has divisions (via, fbi, dea, etc) but ultimately the president is the controller… the osdm was like a red herring. They are the bigger picture but still a small comparison to the outside overall meta picture. There’s a higher division or individual responsible for making us believe that the osdm is someone who can’t be trusted.

Plus, the sound in Sarahs voice leads me to believe noah fears the osdm. I don’t think he is acting under them anymore.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

So I was thinking about this a lot today. I think Noah is exerting his power to reward the winners and punish the losers. Ultimately, the winners will be pitted against the losers. There will be some winners who refuse to this because it’s wrong, but there will be some that comply because they’re getting rewarded and it’s just a game, right? But this will ultimately hurt the community.

So @tyson, I think you have the right idea. I think we do need to band together and form a second side. A side that opposes Noah, a side that those that don’t like his methods can empathize with it. But I don’t think we’re at that stage yet. People don’t have enough information to make a decision, Noah hasn’t hurt anyone badly enough for us to have an emotional response to oppose him yet.

We will see what happens Sunday, but choices will be made after the meeting. And I think a second side may have to be formed.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar