Why I'm here

This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Justin Tyme.

• Author
       Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m here because I saw that the topic which started such a negative impact on the community was something I am responsible for. I don’t know any of you but obviously this is one of the coolest things in the world to me. I had literally been counting down the days until this all started because I became obsessed.

Please understand that I don’t want to be responsible for dividing a community apart. I feel so responsible, embarrassed, and I have one thing to ask.

Before you comment or say something – if you catch yourself typing something long and passionate ensure it is something that will build and not divide people’s relationships. I made this mistake because I am passionate about storytelling and told a story in the same exaggerated way I would as a (amateur) comedian. I didnt think about the content offending anyone. I think we all can find something that we do like about each other. I don’t ask anyone to like me or interact with me but I’m here because I wanted to meet cool like minded people. I have a passion for the arts and storytelling and I hope the people I offended are okay with me watching the boards. I live in Oklahoma so I know I won’t get the same offerings, I dont expect to, but I did get one call and I’ll never forget it. The words that were said were personalized, albeit maybe a paragraph. But it was written for me and even if nothing else how many people can say they have something written for them by the talented creators? And If there wasn’t a community none of this would exist. Please, all I ask, don’t make me responsible for creating something that destroys the community because in a way I’d feel responsible for damaging one of what I view is the greatest things in the world.

So, I apologize and all of you HAVE to stop the personality clashes. It’s the internet, of course there’s trolls and the safety of being behind a computer and what not. But as I stated before you hit send on a long post make sure it is meant to build this. Remember that anyone can see this stuff… learn from how much of a fool I’ve made of myself to anyone who wants to view what happened – which sadly is up and viewable and “represents” this to someone who is not a part.

I will say that I have yet to know if any of you are/aren’t a part enough to try to keep me from experiencing something that means so much to me. I also realize I technically would have ruined it for myself but that’s why I felt agitated. I just wanted to maybe get a laugh and start a conversation, but next thing I know I felt like I could be exhiled.

Remember that we all have differences, and we don’t have to like each other. But we do have to be respectful. I’m hoping this doesn’t get taken wrong. Thanks for reading.

Also, to end on a more positive thing. I saw firelight based on your recommendations and loved it. And I will end this rant by saying this : I want to see you guys all make more time for love. It appeared that it was a great community until I came along and ruined it with my thread and then following my frustration became abrasive. No one is to blame but I.

Maranda
      Participant

Glad to hear you’ve committed to making a positive change. We will probably look back on this whole debacle as a learning experience for creators and participants alike. It takes courage to publicly acknowledge one’s mistake so I admire that you’ve so readily done so. It will take time to earn back people’s trust, if it happens at all, so I hope you’ll continue to be a voice of positivity from here on out.

Brian E
      Participant

@tyson I sent you a private message, it was nice and simple. Saying hey, why don’t you apologize for what your doing, and it’s a cool supportive community. Instead you post some snarky immature comment, and didn’t apologize.

I also said actions has consequences. You were rude and disrespectful to many people, I’m not interested in what else you have to say. You’re physical location doesn’t fucking matter if you participate, stuff could happen anywhere, if you really mean well, and want to actually change your attitude chill out lurk and contribute something meaningful when the time comes. No one knows where this is going and whats going to happen, it’s why were all here. It’s a marathon not a sprint.

Actions speak louder then words.

thehazelverse
      Participant

This upsets me. That’s allwhaaaaaaat the actual fuck ok

Justin Tyme
      Participant

I hate to admit it, but that tugged at my heart strings. I heard someone say that he was just a troll? I’m confused. My first day on the forums there was little activity but he had posted about getting a call from Sarah. Now I’m confused. I feel bad for the guy if he wasn’t just a troll. After reading this my opinion of him changed for the better. All I can think to sayis “poor guy.” Definitely learning a lesson from this if it’s real.

Justin Tyme
      Participant

I can’t help but think that brian guy is a part or he wouldn’t get so offended. At least I know if he tells me something like apologize for one comment to one person – I had better do so. He has a say so, and I can respect that. Maybe tell him that in your message out of game so he knows it isn’t just a rabid fan and it could lead to removal?

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar