Why did Sabrina call everyone on 9.18?

This topic has 14 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Lawrence Meyers.

• Author
       Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Something about the calls yesterday has been kicking around in the back of my head since last night, and after reading @blondie’s post this morning, I thought it was bringing to the forums.

For the most part, the assumption is that Sabrina called to push our buttons – either to generate emotions, or because she’s upset that her friend @joycecarlberg was killed. But my call had a slightly different flavor to it: I think Sabrina may have been trying to signal to us what has really been going on.

Throughout our back and forth, she was pushing me to think about why I’d been contacted. Why Joyce had reached out. Why she had crashed my dinner party, and how that tied into me getting angry. And Sabrina kept growing more and more frustrated. But it didn’t sound like somebody getting frustrated because they weren’t getting the information they needed. It was more like the frustration of a parent when their kid can’t solve a math problem they know they should be able to.

I think Sabrina was trying to tell us that the way Mason and Michelle (and whomever else) orchestrated the kidnapping, beating, and murder of Joyce Carlberg was designed to create emotional reactions from @kevin, @wanda102, and myself. @addisonborn and @coryphella hit upon this general idea on the forums last night, but I thought it was really important to clarify that my call with Sabrina didn’t just fit within this general theory; it seemed to actively support it.

Which brings me to @blondie’s point:

What I’m trying to say is that Sabrina may be acting outside of the OSDM on this. Her own personal mission to get justice. And she is testing people to see who is useful to her right now. I just hope she knows what she’s doing…

This idea of Sabrina seeking #justiceforjoyce, a good friend of hers, strikes me as very on-point. I’m not sure whether Mason/Michelle were operating as part of OSDM — given the cloak and dagger of the call, I’m inclined to believe that Briarberg is its own competing operation, trying to pass itself off as a deprogramming outfit when it’s nothing of the sort — but I don’t think the calls last night were meant to push our buttons because Sabrina is angry at us for failing to act. I think they were meant to push our buttons because she was trying to illustrate what Briarberg’s really done to us.

Blondie
      Participant

I did not realise you got a call too @bcbishop – my bad! Clearly I needed more coffee when catching up. But your post is 100% where I’m at with all that happened last night.

Russell
      Participant

@bcbishop, do you feel Sabrina was also looking for information from you, as well? Asking you why you might have been contacted is similar to asking me if I noticed anything “odd” about the visit to my home. Both things have the feel (to me) that Sabrina is looking for some dropped piece of information or something Joyce might have ben acting on that she has not unlocked yet for herself.

On another topic, you say…

I’m inclined to believe that Briarberg is its own competing operation, trying to pass itself off as a deprogramming outfit when it’s nothing of the sort —

Do we have evidence they have “deprogrammed” anyone? Has anything they have done seemed like a group interested in “deprogramming” or helping anyone other than themselves?

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

do you feel Sabrina was also looking for information from you, as well?

I actually felt quite the opposite, @russell. I felt she had all the information she needed in hand, and was trying to bring me around to a place of realization – and when I didn’t, she felt frustrated.

Spitball theory I don’t entirely believe at the moment, but Never Silent and all that: What if post-vacation Joyce was working with Mason/Michelle, and they then pulled a double cross and killed her to collect our emotional reactions, because Briarberg is running the same scheme that OSDM did last year.

That’s pretty far out there and has some holes, but if it is true then perhaps Sabrina was urging you to rethink your visit with Joyce so you would highlight any oddities that made it clear she was not the same woman (with the same allegiances) that she was when she met with Kevin/Cristen/myself?

Do we have evidence they have “deprogrammed” anyone?

No. We have only the claims of untrustworthy people. And I do not intend to start believing their lies anytime soon.

Jackie
      Participant

Perhaps it’s something as simple as: “sometimes you have to shake the tree to see what falls out.”

And Sabrina is doing a shit ton of tree shaking.

Megan
      Participant

To revisit this because of what @addisonborn said last night – here are the things that I said recently on the subject of Briarberg & Mason and how they’re just another facet of the same thing, collecting data on us:

We are, each of us, being individually shown whatever truth it is we want to see. Just enough of it to keep going forward and stay hooked. And I think we’re each going to react accordingly to keep that truth intact in such a way to maintain our own beliefs and ability to participate.

The file he had on me said “muted emotional response.” They’ve not been able to get out of me what they wanted for the last 18 months. And then on Thursday night, they did. Finally. It scared the shit out of me.

Take a step back and look at what’s going on. There are no true separation to these groups or “sides” everyone is taking. They’re all just variables in an experiment. We are lab rats.

OK, that’s all I’m going to say. I’m going to post now, and the reason why is I’ve literally been sitting here staring at these words for the past ten minutes trying to figure out how to say what I want to say, and then realizing if I typed it it was just going to be another deleted post, because there is just so much shit I am not ready to talk about.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Lots of good stuff here!

@russell
      Stephanie made it clear that “they help people get out of cults”. She snapped at me as she left, “Go! Go be with your friends!” as if I didn’t believe her, or that y’all are part of the cult and I wasn’t buying what she was selling, so I should just go with the group.

@bcbishop
      You’re onto something. Why? Why Joyce and you? You weren’t connecting? Why Joyce and Russell? He wasn’t connecting. Why Megan? She wasn’t connecting.

This all comes on the day we are told: “When each man sets his house in order, the whole world will be in order”.

Perhaps Sabrina was trying to get her own house in order, and guide you each towards yours?

Megan
      Participant

@larry – I don’t understand why Megan/Megan wasn’t connecting – do you mean why did Joyce reach out to me?

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@megan — yes, but in a more holistic sense, you said you had trouble connecting or being affected. Everyone called by Sabrina had that pattern — other than @kevin?

Megan
      Participant

Well, long term, in an overall sense, yes – not necessarily by Lust, but by everything.
      I think the pattern in Sabrina’s calls is simpler than that, it’s the people who were on Team Joyce and targeted by Mason in the days leading up to and after her death. Sabrina may still be collecting data from us or trying to provoke a reaction but she’s not calling me because I haven’t connected. Believe me, at this point, I’ve connected.

Chelsea
      Participant

She seemed surprised that Otis had introduced himself as John. She’s asking questions and learning things. I feel like she’s trying to piece something together, like there’s something she knows or a hunch that she has, and that you guys may have a piece to that puzzle. Maybe she wasn’t trying to get emotions, as much as trying to understand what the hell went down and why. Maybe this, gathering the whole story, is her first step in creating a plan. Or. She already knew and was just fucking with you. I wouldn’t put that past her either.

@larry
      I’m still having an issue with what happened that night. I can’t help but feel like she was trying to save you from asking more, from figuring out more. Not from a place of “I don’t want to tell you want I’ve done because it was bad”, but from a place of “I don’t want you to know what I’m currently doing, and if you stay any longer, you’re going to ask questions”. I’m not sure I believe Stephanie is as innocent as you want to believe she is. If the actors that we spoke to are involved in Briarberg in more of a way than they wanted us to believe, then that entire meeting was a set up to make us believe they are good. I think we have signs that they aren’t, including being directly told that Briarberg is creating an alternative to the OSDM. I can’t shake the feeling that all of these things are beginning to be connected, but I don’t know how yet.

Megan
      Participant

@chelsea: we need this

Chelsea
        Participant

@coryphella Pssht. It has clearly been awhile since you’ve been in my apartment.

Megan
      Participant

@chelsea – that is your apartment.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@chelsea All of that is entirely possible. I’ve given up trying to figure out what’s going on. All I can do is put my trust in Stephanie, because she is the only one I can trust at this point. Like anything else in life, “trust because you are willing to accept the risk, not because it is safe or certain”.

Viewing 13 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar