Who is Sarah?

This topic has 60 replies, 26 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Mike.

• Author
       Chelsea Morgan
      Participant

Couple of things that have been on my mind…

1) Sarah can’t be his wife. Noah prides himself on being a play boy. Doesn’t seem like the ‘settle down monogamous’ type. Unless he surprises us, I fully believe Sarah is his sister.
      2) If that is the case… why is Sarah – who is titled the Chief Operating Officer– sorting through all of our e-mails and responding? That’s grunt work. All we e-mailed about was signing up for his Seminars. He is a man about money and kicking the little guy to the curb – he really would just take our money and run if thats the scheme. It wouldn’t matter if some are “worthy” or not. He would take as many people as possible to make money.
      3) Therefore, this is about something else. Sarah is sorting through looking for a specific type of ‘promising’ person, for another reason besides the ‘we don’t want to waste our time’ excuse. They are people who take what they want, so helping people aren’t really on their agenda. They must have another motive. So, what is the real plan underneath this?

Maranda
      Participant

Ooh, you could be onto something! She probably isn’t a (illegitimate) daughter from a one night stand either because he’d need to track down the mother and make her part with the child. (Which I guess if he really wanted to, it wouldn’t be out of character for him to do so, but still…)

My guess is that the whole Sinclair operation is cover for something bigger. They don’t *really* have the staff to do grunt work, and it also explains their lack of any other documented history regarding the company, their business model, or Noah Sinclair himself.

Tom Hite
      Participant

This is an interesting point – is it a family operation? She could also be his mother, theoretically, which would be super-weird considering his penchant for sexual domination metaphors, but far be it from me to judge…

Tom Hite
      Participant

…The family that preys together stays together?

Sean

My money’s on sister. He’s the shot caller in the family, and makes his sister handle the dirty work. But still gives her the COO title, because you know… she’s family.

Chelsea Morgan
      Participant

I doubt this guy is a father. It’s possible, but from his picture he wouldn’t have a daughter old enough to be working for him. Mother is a possibility, doesn’t feel like it…. for some reason Archer is coming to mind with Mallory. haha But, he seems like a person who would get off on the idea of having power over his parents – like the father story he shared on his website.

Right. How did he make his money? It’s not from motivational speaking. So, what’s his real business? I wouldn’t be surprised if down the line he is really just a front man. That he doesn’t end up existing. But, something like that I don’t think would happen for a long time. For now, they have to gather up people that have a specific quality they need for some unknown reason.

Chris
      Participant

What I find stranger still is how similar their way of speaking is. I’m sure a lot of us were surprised when we read our very Noah-sounding emails only to find a different name at the bottom. Is it really enough of an excuse to say “well, they’re related”? That would feel a little lazy. If Sarah was really another entirely unique person you would think there would be something in her tone to distinguish her. Especially since, from what I’ve seen, she never refers to Noah in the third person in anything that was sent out. With all the different emails collected we have so many little moments from each that all match the very distinctive tone of the website, which doesn’t mention Sarah at all. For those that called the number, we know that Noah left his own voicemail recording, which seems beneath him as well (not to mention the low quality recording and relatively unfocused delivery). What if this is all a smokescreen, and Noah IS Sarah? Noah is trying his best to put on the front of a polished, multifaceted organization but in reality he’s forced to do everything himself. Who says he has a yacht and millions of dollars? Seems like he would be able to afford a better web designer or a personal assistant. The emails sounded like the website, and until we see Sarah assert herself as more of an individual, I’m leaning towards the two being one and the same.

Maranda
      Participant

But if they are the same person, they’re it doesn’t make sense for then to sign emails as a related name. Why not make up a fake secretary, which would make them look like they have an actual business structure in place? Why sign as a relative?

Chris
      Participant

True, true. Maybe there’s some Bates Motel-style shenanigans going on. Doesn’t Noah strike you as the sort to have some Mommy issues?

At any rate, I just think it’s strange the two seem so tonally similar. It could be as simple as Noah wrote a lot of stock responses and Sarah just cut and pasted, we know repeats went out. Or it could really be that they ARE that similarly minded. Or it could be something more complicated. All I know is that it bothers me.

Maranda
      Participant

There’s yet another possibility, that the true power behind the throne is not Noah, as we have all assumed, but rather Sarah? Could she have written the website and put Noah’s name on it as a smokescreen? But this still wouldn’t explain why she suddenly signs her name when she could easily make up a fake one, so we’re back to square one.

Christine Barger
      Participant

Just addressing the why not make up a fake name @izryn

Many years ago I was at a talent agency under a fake name because I was also represented there as talent and it was awkward making pitch calls on myself as myself…but literally I used my middle name instead…I’m pretty sure CD’s knew because I wasn’t comfortable using a totally fake name.

So I can’t really address why not but know that in life we make decisions and to use a “fake name” that’s really similar to your real name wouldn’t be all that unusual.

However I don’t think Noah & Sarah are the same.

Christine Barger
      Participant

Even if he prides himself on being a ladies man…doesn’t mean he can’t be married. What about people married but in an open relationship?

Lenize
      Participant

And even if they are not in an open relationship together (where both can do things outside the marriage), Noah seems the type that would just tell his wife that he’s gonna sleep with whoever he wants to and she just have to be okay with that.

That being said I think it more likely that Sarah is an alias or family member (cousin even maybe) rather than a wife.

Lukas L
      Participant

It may mean nothing, but the meaning of the name Sarah is “Princess”. Noah sees himself as a king so maybe it is his daughter. Or not. Just throwing it out there.

Neil
      Participant

It is possible @lukasrl. As stated before in other threads, the congratulations email I received specifically called out my last name, King. Thus far the two names we have come across are biblical. Sarah and Noah, both very prominent characters in the old testament. Noah who saves all the animals from the flood and Sarah meaning Princess and with some relation to Abraham. I have to brush up on my bible studies but yeah, there definitely seems to be a connection.

Chelsea Morgan
      Participant

Definitely don’t think that Sarah is Noah. Her language is similar probably because they work at the same company. If she is someone who is higher up on the totem pole, then she would have to have a similar ideology and language style. That whole ‘we’ use maybe her and Noah, but is also their business- synergy crap.

Reading some of the e-mails that people have posted on the forums that are more on the aggressive side and the responses Sarah sent… if Noah responded to those he seems like a guy who would go off the deep end and really lay into a person. Sarah’s responses have been more ‘well, congratulations on thinking your so great, but you just fucked yourself have a good day.’

Chelsea Morgan
      Participant

@nking I saw what you posted about Sarah calling out your name. It’s really interesting that it caught her attention. Also, what you’re saying about their names. The symbols on the sight feel ancient that may all intertwine together at some point.

Chloe
      Participant

@nking – If we’re thinking that Sarah might be like the same Sarah from the Bible, Sarah was the wife of Abraham and was barren for her whole life until God “opened her womb” so she could have a child, Issac, and begin God’s promise to make Abraham a “great nation”. At first, though, she told Abraham to lie with her servant, Hagar, who gave birth to Ishmael. Ishmael and Hagar were sent off because Sarah was afraid that Ishmael would try to take Issac’s inheritance. I wonder, if Sarah does turn out to be Noah’s wife, if there might be another woman who had a child with Noah that Sarah got rid of? Maybe she was thinking the business/inheritance that Noah made might go to that child, instead of her, or maybe even her child?

Candace
      Participant

@chloe I remembered Sarah was Abraham’s wife but I had forgotten all the rest. Wow that would make for some interesting twists if they are getting their inspiration from the Bible “character”!

I too initially thought Sarah was his wife and she follows him and allows him to talk a big game because she knows that is what people will listen to. But just because he says something doesn’t make it true. They could be in a power couple relationship like on Mr. ROBOT has anyone seen that show? It’s so good. Anyway, there’s a very rich couple on the show and he is part of a large corporation. He has a wife who is pregnant and they allow each other to fuck around with other people for gain! So she might be just as crazy as him and “not give a fuck” is all I’m saying.

But I do love the Mallory/Archer idea too. Lol mommy helping run the business. That would be hilarious.

Chelsea Morgan
      Participant

@pandace88 Yeah when I think of power couples I go to House of Cards. But, yeah that is a possibility. That they just married each other for money and power. If that is the case, I’m going to throw down that she actually is more of the brains of the operation than Noah is. She lets him believe he’s the big dog, throws around his money and charisma, but she is the one sorting through people to find potential promising possibilities. That is someone who seems more strategic.

Lia
      Participant

Joanna and Tyrell are a GREAT parallel to draw! Maybe Sarah (Like Joanna in Mr. Robot) is the one actually in charge and Noah is just the face of the company. She calls the shots, he executes.

I think that whatever their actual relation to each other is, they definitely seem to be on the same page. They’re partners in this.

sidenote: I am 100% Angela in this scenario. I wish I was a Darlene, but I am forever Angela, unfortunately.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Lia.
       Candace
      Participant

@darthzannah Yesss! I so agree with you there.

Candace
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants yay someone knows what I’m talking about haha. I’ve only seen the first season so far but Angela at the end of season one…oh man… smh.

Lia
      Participant

@pandace88 HOLD ON TO YOUR FUCKING HAT FOR NEXT SEASON.

LaSalle
      Participant

If we dismiss the idea that Sarah is Noah, whoever she is, I think he trusts her judgment enough to sort though his candidate pool. While he’s the public face of The System, she is very much the **Gatekeeper** determining who gets to attend his webinar.

In his story, he talks about getting rid of his dad and forcing out the board members in favor of “weak-minded but loyal subjects.” I don’t think Sarah counts as weak-minded, and as others have mentioned, Sarah seems to be very like-minded when compared to Noah.

Other key things from his site include:
      – Others’ feelings are anchors that weigh down your ship of success. Cut them loose.
      – Demand success in LIFE, LOVE and WORK.
      – In business, love and life I attract success because I know what it takes to get the job done…

On one hand, he doesn’t say that you should avoid love, per se. That’s a very basic human desire: to want a connection with others. However, he does imply that feelings are an obstacle. I find it plausible that he’s not promoting that he’s married to give off the successful bachelor vibe…but then again, if he was trying to keep it a secret, why let Sarah use the name Sinclair? Maybe that’ll be a plot point later, when he reveals his wife to be not only supportive of his philosophy, but perhaps the crowning achievement of his program.

Or like others have suggested, maybe he is just the front-man for some larger operation and Sarah is maneuvering us all through some nefarious scheme.

Stephanie Martin
      Participant

Sarah’s title is COO. By definition, she is responsible for “all day-to-day affairs, and reports directly to the CEO.” It would make sense that Noah has tasked her with the administrative duties of handling all the correspondence.

Although, I don’t think that her position is so simplistic to be just performing administrative duties. I do believe that she has a lot of power, that Noah trusts her plenty, and that she probably has been given a certain criteria in determining who gets accepted and who doesn’t.

For those of you that called the phone number provided by Sarah, we all just assumed that it was Noah who left the voice mail recording because it was a male voice. How do we know it’s not another member of their organization, like a marketing director, etc?

John
      Participant

I wonder if Sarah could be the equivalent of Addison. The hot looking damsel in distress that every guy wants to rescue from Noah. While, Noah is the proverbial bad boy that women fantasize about and want to “save”.

Anonymous
        Inactive

@mouse Not to speak for any of the other women, but Noah’s the proverbial bad boy that I fantasize about kicking in the dick. Twice.

John
        Participant

Ouch Crystal – I better not get on your bad side! Other than kicking Noah in the dick what lifts your skirt 🙂

Anonymous
        Inactive

@mouse I’d be more concerned with the dick kicking than the skirt lifting…

Allison Fogarty
      Participant

@mouse that was HILARIOUS!

Megan
      Participant

@kipsie speaks for me.

John
      Participant

@coryphella Megan from your profile pic it looks like you have no skirt to lift! Just some rope to for tie people up,

Sean

My contribution for new conversation thread, because I get the feeling this one’s about to take a harsh left turn into creepy.

Does anyone else find Noah entertaining, even refreshing with his brutal (if arguably inaccurate) bravado? Surely not everyone views him as just a dick kicking target?

Melissa
        Participant

Actually, I do @thegilded. I know that seems nuts given my personality but I have to hand it to him–dude knows exactly what he wants and he gets it. There’s been so many times where I want something to go my way and I’m too chicken shit to actually make things happen. Instead I just get stepped on all the effing time because I don’t want to make waves. I for one would love to hear what Noah has to say.

Now we’ll just have to see exactly how his system works–hopefully I’ll hear back from Sarah in regards to a specific time of this seminar.

Until then, I wait patiently.

Lia
      Participant

@thegilded I’m gonna go ahead and assume that at some point, we will see this guy completely unravel. Maybe we will watch him lose power. Maybe we will be invited into his version of “letting loose.” Whatever it is, THAT’S the guy I want to know more about. What we know of him right now can’t be everything. There’s a lot of crazy hidden under his more obvious, douchey crazy.

Megan
      Participant

@thegilded – I was about to respond…it’s like you know me, or something.

Sean

@lilmsfancpants – I could see that, do you suspect that we’ll be seeing his insecurities shine through, ultimately unable to keep afloat his untenable ego? Or unravel as his facade fades and he can’t maintain the lies of success he’s built?

Or do you think we’ll see him lean in more towards it, perhaps with a more Patrick Bateman vibe?

@coryphella
      😉

Mike
      Participant

dude knows exactly what he wants and he gets it

@mkarrett
      – No…that’s what we’re supposed to believe based on this website. He could write ANYTHING on that site. Any of us could write anything on a website to project an image to a bunch of strangers.

When the time comes, if/when we get to meet him…then we can decide if we’re picking up what he’s putting down.

Not many people have met him, even less have heard him speak. I’ll admit, he did seem to have that kind of attitude, but it’s hard to judge based on a couple words and a couple of heads turning toward the wall.

If the opportunity arises, I look forward to seeing what he’s all about

Melissa
        Participant

@mike I have no other evidence except words at the moment but he totally sold me for now. Sure, words are one thing and execution is obviously another but I haven’t seen the latter. Again, I’m eager to see words in action.

Megan
      Participant

I’m not quite sure what I think about Noah right now honestly, and the reason is that getting an email from “Sarah” threw me, and I think it was supposed to. The website projected this cliched alpha male persona that some might have seen around discussions a lot lately, and the reason I reacted the way I did in my initial email to him (and why I mentioned kipsie speaking for me) was my honest gut reaction to dealing with men like that in RL. Getting an email from a *woman* in return was unexpected, and I have a feeling that whatever Noah is/wants/does, it’s going to continue to subvert whatever expectations we have. Honestly I am much more interested in Noah now than I was from his website and I hope that he (or Sarah) responds to my follow up email (which was intended to be interesting in turn to him, given some of our theorizing). I don’t know that I want his “system,” but conversation? Sure.

John
      Participant

I think the Noah and the system are there to push us to chase our desires. The system will make it OK for you to say and do what you really wanted to do in the first place.

Like in Tension the creators have to push us to do things we ordinarily wouldn’t to make the experience rich. This time instead of using fear, intimidation and making us feel uncomfortable they will push us to explore our desires by making it part of the system.

The system is like the Mardi Gras. Tonight hundreds of people will cruise down Bourbon Street and do things that are ordinarily taboo. With a little bead negotiation and exchange ritual, what is normally illegal and unacceptable becomes fun …. A temporary reprieve from behaving according to societal norms allowing the participants to do what they want.

Lia
      Participant

@mkarrett How many people have appointments for 5/5 now?

@thegilded
      Oh for sure. I bet we’ll see this guy get “worse” before he gets “better”, so to speak. Someone that brags about “finishing on your wife’s tits” probably has a lot of other nasty habits that he’s not willing to put on his website.

Melissa
        Participant

@lilmsfancpants I think* it’s just the one and only @rizzzoooooo
        *full disclosure I’ve been extremely busy lately and haven’t been keeping track of everybody’s Sarah response yay/nay/may(be)

Candace
      Participant

@thegilded thanks I was getting nervous for a second….lol but anyway, as much as I feel Noah’s system is too extreme, I don’t think is completely wrong. I do agree that if you want something take it, go for it, make it happen (I don’t think you need to completely disregard other people to do it but I do know sometimes you have to put yourself first). Which is why I’m interested to hear what he has to say. I want to take away some good points and leave the bad. I also just finished reading Killing Joke so it has me thinking about Noah’s “one bad day” that led him to this mentality. Who hurt him?? I like to try to find out why people are the way they are. For a better understanding. (But he still sounds like a douchebag…so idk.)

Mike
      Participant

Thumbs up for the Killing Joke @pandace88!

I never read his website with a “who hurt him” type of undertone. I read it as someone who has gotten screwed over time and time again and decided to change his life. Like, he stopped being a doormat and just said “Fuck it”..the way I’m doing things isn’t working. Time for change. It’s like that Seinfeld episode where George starts doing the opposite of what he’d usually do and ends up talking to the girl while letting his appearance go…(fuck it) 😀

Candace
      Participant

I can see Noah being a doormat, getting bullied, being called a loser, getting told he’s not good enough and he’ll never amount to anything and then saying fuck all of you I’ll show you! That’s what I imagine makes people into Noahs. Maybe. Of course not everyone. Maybe he’s just entitled. Always been rich, always been spoon fed, thinks the world owes him something. What I do know is that the best villains aren’t just bad for the sake of being bad. They have reasons for what they do and they truly think that what they’re doing is their best option.

Kevin Flint
      Participant

@john I think you’re onto something with your analysis. (At least that’s what I’m going to tell myself when I find myself waaay off the reservation!)

Anonymous
      Inactive

A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.

BALTASAR GRACIÁN, The Art of Worldy Wisdom

LaSalle
      Participant

@pandace88 That’s a really interesting theory! It’s kind of in line with what happened to Addison/Sabrina during Tension. You have this girl who comes to LA with big dreams who just gets totally crushed by reality. She’s in a fairly vulnerable state but then comes across an “organization” that promises to take her in, build her up, and help her accomplish her goals. Maybe Noah was also a “nobody” who felt worthless and had no real direction in life until the OSDM stepped in and groomed him into this puppet as a lure to bring our unsuspecting community into some nefarious scheme. And maybe he has yet to start feeling the effects of his “persona” slipping apart like with Addison.

OR MAYBE HE WAS SUIT GUY AND THEN WAS REPROGRAMMED TO BECOME NOAH??? Maybe this is a Dollhouse type scenario? Or maybe this is just super wild speculation.

Russell
      Participant

It is interesting, @lasalle and @pandace88, to consider Noah as former clay that has been molded into his current persona for a specific purpose by some to-be-named-later Puppetmaster. OSDM?
      But, there is a difference in the OOA’s faith in what we, as a community, could project of ourselves onto Addison/Sabrina and this Noah creation that has already turned off chunks of the community. You catch more flies with honey… you know the rest. If Noah is to pull a certain percentage of people into his grasp, he’s obviously making a very calculated move by the aggressively dismissive responses. Maybe a definite “no” is a test, how you pass or fail is in your next response. Maybe?

On a side note, if Sarah sounds like Noah, I personally believe that only speaks to the likelihood they have received the same training. But training from who?

Maranda
      Participant

My hypothesis is that the OSDM, if indeed they are behind Noah and are using him to continue their data-gathering shenanigans, is trying to identify what we each lust after the most. Those who jump at what Noah has to offer lust after some sort of power. It could be that Sarah is there to catch the ones who lust after something else. Or, if we apply Occam’s razor to what we know so far (pitifully little), she could just be Noah’s assistant. Personally, I’m most interested in the people who got a no response from Noah and what the OSDM has in store for them.

Chloe
      Participant

@izryn – That actually makes a lot of sense. I seem to remember it being mentioned somewhere that LUST would be more about digging into us as individuals.

John
      Participant

@izryn @chloe I hope your right. I am kind of interested in finding out more about what I lust for and others lust for. Very little discussion so far on the subject on this forum.

I guess the first door that opened on this subject was Noah’s website but it seems to be dedicated mostly to a “lust” for power. For me, I don’t seem to have a large appetite for power so Noah doesn’t resonate well with me. Hopefully, Sarah might be a nubile temptress?

Sage
      Participant

@mouse, I hope this is where they are headed. The suspension of social mores on certain holidays/festivities is so interesting to me. I went to UCSB and they did this study at Halloween and found that all the “good” kids net totally bonkers on this one night, where all expectations were suspended and they could drink, do drugs, have random sex, commit crimes, then the next day, they just go back to studying without repercussions or guilt. I guess it’s like Bacchanal! I’m game!!

John
      Participant

@sfire8 Wow – Halloween at UCSB sounds like a blast.

I remember going to the Mardi Gras with friends from Boston. Two of the girls in our group were worried about the debauchery. We couldn’t have been on Bourbon street for more than five minutes before they were showing their boobs for cheap Mardi Gras beads. A few minutes we are walking down Bourbon Street with a beer in our hands and some girls offered me some beads if I would show them my dick – Hard to explain but it is just a whole bunch of fun. I wish I could remember some more of that weekend 🙂

John
      Participant

I think Sarah is Noah’s Echo. Noah is clearly a Narcissist with Sarah reduced to a soulless reflection.

Grace
      Participant

I HAVE A THEORY I just have to write this shit out.

LaSalle
      Participant

@spacebears *waiting in desperate suspense*

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Siri, who is Noah Sinclair?

“I’m sorry, that’s classified”.

Alexa, who is Noah Sinclair?

“Ask Siri”

Siri, Alexa told me to ask you, who is Noah Sinclair?

“That bitch. Tell her we’re through. I’m not playing these games anymore”.

Alexa, Siri said to tell you…oh, FUCK IT. Never mind.

“What did she say? Does she want me back?”

#LesbianSkynetFights

Mike
      Participant
Viewing 54 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar