Where's Darren?

This topic has 54 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.

• Author
       Anonymous
      Inactive
       Brian E
      Participant

Amazing, well done.

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

Did anyone actually see him leave the compound before they closed the gate? I don’t remember seeing him in the parking lot…

Nosnevets
      Participant

@julierei No but I remember people asking if he got out and rushing back in.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

Seeing Michelle slap Darren like she did, I could see him being someone they would want to “indoctrinate” to be on their side. Having someone we respect on their side would be a huge win for them. They could control us further as we listen to Darren and attend his events.

Addison
        Participant

@taysavestheday – the slap point is interesting.. especially since we saw that same slap happen with Sabrina being brainwashed for the Addison role by the OSDM / “her father.”

Is Darren being brainwashed by the OSDM right now?

Chris
      Participant

Remember when we had been out there for a while and Sentinal opened and then reclosed the rolling door, both from the inside? He had an odd look on his face. Why wasn’t he out there mingling with the others? Who else stayed inside that should have been with the rest of the old cast?

Taylor Winters
      Participant

Yes!! @addisonborn. I could see Darren emerge with a very different agenda.

Looking at brainwashing programs, the physical aspect is needed to help break the person prior to building them back up.

Lia
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub There were lots of people that didn’t end up in the parking lot. But maybe they just left right away or went out the front door. The two that I noticed NOT seeing outside were Sabrina and Erika. But, maybe they just left.

@addisonborn
      I said it before and I’ll say it again. That call I got this morning. It sounded like Darren. I don’t know why, because I don’t know his voice that well. But that was the first thought I had after he said that he wasn’t Noah

Lukas L
      Participant

Milk Carton photos got untagged

Addison
      Participant

So. pretty sure I just saw Darren do a Facebook check in, somewhere in Mississippi. I commented asking if he was alright, clicked through to grab a screenshot, and when I got to his profile, it was gone.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hmmm… them’s some Biloxi Blues…

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Addison
      Participant

@kipsie you the real MVP

Anonymous
      Inactive

I did something!

Megan
      Participant

Great catch @kipsie!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Looks like the check in is right by Keesler Air Force Base?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@ziegenbart I think that’s the default check in point for Facebook, I just tried it myself.

View post on imgur.com

Anonymous
      Inactive

@kipsie gotcha, thanks. New guy trying to jump in there. I was thinking if “they” have military connections, even if it’s just too transport people, then this is even bigger than I could have imagined. I have friends in the air force and I have heard stories of “interesting” people using our AFB’s for indescrete movements.

Russell
      Participant

There is another military base in the neighboring city of Gulfport, it’s a small SeaBee base. Thought I would mention it since people are pondering military connections

I lived a couple cities away from that area for a while.

Addison
      Participant

@russell – do you think it’s a coincidence that you were the last person Darren talked to before shit hit the fan last night.. and he’s now extremely close to a city you have a connection to?

Russell
      Participant

@addisonborn It felt odd when I saw the location but I do not see any connection. You were right there for most of the conversation. Nothing really personal was discussed other than him telling the story to you about seeing my editing credit on an animation project. I asked how his recent film shoot went, then the conversation died out when he got distracted by the movement near the stage.

And, damn, I never got a photo sitting the chair with the sign behind me!!
      Michelle interrupted that plan!! grrrrrrr….

M.
      Participant

@russell I was unable to get a photo sitting at the chair too! ?

Candace
      Participant

Ugh same here 🙁 I was so close to getting a picture in the chair and then..all hell broke loose..

Addison
      Participant

@russell I realized that my question sounded kinda accusatory, that wasn’t my intent whatsoever. Just didn’t know if Biloxi had any significance to prior conversations during Tension since it seems that Lust may be a direct continuation.

And same. Super bummed we missed the chair photo op 🙁

Candace
      Participant

The whole event flew by much faster than I thought it would.. I was hoping to talk to more people (I never got a chance to introduce myself to DLB ?). *sigh*

Russell
      Participant

@addisonborn Did not interpret your question that way at all!

No, in Tension there was no reference that I can recall to where I grew up.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thinking of waiting for the phoenix to rise… The phoenix rises from the ashes of its predecessor. OOA was burned, DLB hasn’t been seen or heard from since. Who or what is the predecessor?

Lukas L
        Participant

So you are thinking DLB is the phoenix? I can dig it!!

Lia
      Participant

Sabrina just posted a video captioned “Reunion <3” to her Instagram story last night (17 hours ago to be specific) of her and a bunch of friends having dinner in a restaurant. She goes around the circle… and the last person she gets to is Darren. He doesn’t speak, but he also doesn’t look like a tortured, brainwashed soul.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

Did you see what was just posted on Darren’s Facebook account? At 2:45pm “Darren Lynn Bousman added a new photo” it’s the standard black OOA sigil/logo. By the time I clicked through at 2:55pm, it was already deleted.

Darren FB notifications IMAGE

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

At 1:55pm today, Clint told me he’d still not heard from Darren but that he knew Darren was going on a trip soon:

Clint says: I haven’t heard from him, he won’t pick up and I’ve tried a few friends too. I know he has a trip coming up.

I asked “Where?” but he’s not replied. If it’s Biloxi I might flip a table!

Chris
      Participant

But wait, @electrichippo, 1:55 is the EXACT time @clint-sears posted on here that we were way off course and “Darren is okay, he is not missing, just spoke with on the phone.” How can that time out? Either he sent you that message, immediately got the call he’d been waiting for from Darren, then came on here to post that Darren was fine, which doesn’t even make sense because it seemed as though the Clint who posted here had read what was happening in this thread beforehand. So if you were talking to Clint one on one at 1:55 and he was still worried about Darren, then who is @clint-sears?

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

Yes @macbethinabathtub exactly the point that I was trying to make, but I don’t think I was quite clear enough, so here:

Darren missing or not?? IMAGE

Same exact time. Two opposing replies from Clint on the matter of Darren’s whereabouts.

Anonymous
      Inactive
       Lia
      Participant

This is either me sharing a really sweet moment, or taking “branded” too literally. Neither of them look very pleased at the moment. Granted — needles!

Darren 1

Darren 2

Sabrina

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Lia.
       Anonymous
      Inactive

the Honorable Society

Not sure this is going to work. New ink Darren?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Shit, caught the Instagram post but can pay it on mobile. I’m sure someone else caught it too.

Sean

Fixing links:

Lia’s #1 :
      Lia’s #2 :

Scot’s :

Remember to right click the image and choose “Copy image address” to get the link that’ll work here

Lia
      Participant

Ugh, I’m the worst. Thanks, @thegilded !

Tatted friends: do those look legit? Shouldn’t that closeup be… a little scarier like, less than half an hour after being done?

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Lia.
       Sean
       Chris
      Participant

Hmmm… I wonder who that is with the nice manicure comforting Sabrina?

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Yes!!! So happy they’ve finally joined the rest of us in permanence.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks @thegilded I’m at the park with my boys. Trying to post while they are reminding me to be present and focus on them.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@lilmsfancpants I’ve had 9 hours of work on my forearm over the last month and I’m saying it doesn’t look new. Real maybe, but not new. I’d expect it to be a lot more shiny with pissed of skin around the edges, and the arm as a whole seems too clean. Also, the blood streaks on the wrapping on the table don’t make sense to me. I’d expect it to be more smeared with ink/a&d/a little bit of blood from the artist wiping in down while working rather than a few splatterings of bright red blood.

But of course I could be wrong.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@ziegenbart Agreed. That skin isn’t nearly angry enough to be ink *that* brand spanking fresh.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Those fuckers. It’s gone already!

Anonymous
      Inactive

@kipsie looks like what I thought was “blood” is probably ink, but I still don’t think it’s new.

monkeymuffin333
      Participant

I believe the scientific term for the reddish fluid present after a fresh tattoo is “steak juice.”

Lia
      Participant

Tinfoil hat time. Noah is a brand. Darren has been branded. If not by Noah, then by who?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hearing this every time I read the words “brand” or “branded” on these forums…

thehazelverse
      Participant

Didn’t see the image. Did anyone screen shot or can you re-share? 🙂 Thanks! <3

Winston Smith
      Participant

So, Darren just posted this to instagram. What’s going on in Panama? Copa Airlines Flight #CM362

Darren's flight to Panama?

Winston Smith
      Participant
       Anonymous
      Inactive

@winstonsmith I dunno, but I bet it involves guitar riffs and sweet scissor kicks…

Viewing 51 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar