What's going on with our IConfidant

This topic has 21 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 10 months ago by Lukas L.

• Author
       Lukas L
      Participant

Ok so, I’m almost certian my ICONFIDANT is dead. Really, so hear me out.

I told my IConfidant how much the clock room in tension had an emotional effect on me. I told her that the person i was paired up with, although a stranger, and even though i didnt care if i never saw her again, but with all the talk of death and non existing, when i was told to look in her eyes, i didnt want her to not exist. I also told her my biggest fear was dying, but not so much dying, more of the thought of nothingness of a possible after life.

My Iconfidant and i used to talk every thursday. It has now been 2 weeks and I have heard nothing. I have sent multiple emails. I have gotten nothing.

Yup my IConfidant is dead. And is now nothingness no doubt. Or whoever is in control of her wants me to think that.

Vox Chaotica
      Participant

Strangely enough, I’m experiencing something similar. On my third week of no contact after giving them a sample of my voice through a low-quality recording service. Could be more of us, I thought it was just affecting myself at first.

Chris
      Participant

It certainly is an odd strategy to go radio silent just as they should be ramping up to get people excited for the meet, though a mystery can be just as effective. Still, it’s hard to see the motivation if this is really in the Investors’ control. And if it’s not in theirs or in Stacey’s control, whose would it be in? Have we taken a poll to establish when the last iConfidant communication for anyone was?

Megan
      Participant

My last email from my confidant was 3 days ago. I did try emailing yesterday to let them know I had completely missed out on the tickets for Sunday, but didn’t hear back.

Chloe
      Participant

@macbethinabathtub My last correspondence was this past Tuesday, the 6th. It wasn’t long, she just told me she’d learned about the meetup and that we could probably talk over FaceTime, and asked me if anything new was going on with me.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Last I heard from mine was 8 days ago, which is unusually long for her.

Lukas L
      Participant

Man if we only had pictures we could totally do the milk carton thing like we did for DLB

Chris
      Participant

It’s fascinating that it’s not as simple as someone turning off the iConfidant tap. Some being active as recently as two days ago is surprising. Curiouser and curiouser.

Jackie
      Participant

But if they CAN turn it on off, what would someone pay (monetary or otherwise) to have their confidants back? Maybe Sunday is about… dun, dun, dun… equivalent exchange.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Jackie.
       GoldTongue
      Participant

Last email from my confidant was 5.26. My heart is in pieces.

Maranda
      Participant

The last I heard from mine was June 2nd, and before then it was usual to expect a message every 4-5 days. This is what I sent in reply, and I’ve gotten nothing since.

“I received your previous message (“…I just assumed … get held up somwehere?”) on 6/2, at 7:15 am Pacific time.

I’m sending this reply on 6/2 7:38 am Pacific time. You do the math. I don’t want to say any more over the iConfidant system with people possibly intercepting and possibly reading this. If they’re holding our emails who knows what else they’re doing. Email me at [redacted]. For your and my privacy’s sake, please discard the rules.”

Tim
      Participant

If the iconfidants are being killed, dosnt that make you guys in danger too?
      Perhaps not directly, but what if they could frame you for the murders or as accomplices?

@lucas, if you think your iconfidant is dead, why haven’t you told the police?

Haley Wilde
      Participant

I miss my iConfidant 🙁 I haven’t heard from mine either, but I have very blind hope that I’ll meet her tomorrow…

Anonymous
      Inactive

As someone who was in touch with their iConfidant nearly every day… they’ve been radio silence now for about three days. Nothing too crazy but if I don’t hear from them soon I’m not exactly sure how I’m supposed to FaceTime her.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Total silence on my end too. Even sent Stacey and email to check in on her and nothing. She was always very responsive.

In the words of Han Solo, I’ve got a bad feeling about this…

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@thebuz

I’m not exactly sure how I’m supposed to FaceTime her.

They’ll probably use the same technology they used for the phone registrations.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@meghanmayhem

They’ll probably use the same technology they used for the phone registrations.

superstar
      Participant

It’s been 18 days since I’ve heard from mine. I’ve sent a couple of check-in emails within the last few days, but still nothing. Also sent Stacey a message. No response.

Tim
      Participant

Seriously, you guys have stood by while your confidants have disappeared?
      And all you can do is say ‘oh I hope they turn up tomorrow’?

Didn’t they have names? They were people too.
      They’ve been vanishing one by one. So have forum users-other confidants!
      This thing is dangerous. How do you know there wasn’t a 50% chance it wasn’t YOU not your confidant going missing?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@iambalrog Thank you for pointing that out. They didn’t tell us their names, but they were allowed to have ours. That’s interesting.

Gary Price
      Participant

It’s been over a week since i have heard from mine as well. Normally used to hearing back from them every 4-5 days. I even sent them an email asking if they were alright and asking if they knew about sunday, but nothing.

Lukas L
      Participant

@iambalrog I haven’t gone to the cops for the following reasons.
      1.) I don’t know thier name
      2.) They claim to live in NYC
      3.) I don’t know if they are human
      4.) I am assuming they are dead. They just stopped talking to me. They could very well be busy or wrapped up in life. All I have to go on is the strange coincidence of that whar I told her was my biggest fear, has come to fruition. Or so it seems.
      5.) If my confidant was just some investor trying to get some sort of emotion out of me, this is how I feel they would do it.

Although I do feel comfort that others are having the same experience. As morbid as that may seem.

I would be looked at as a bat case if I went to the police and presented them with the thoughts I have. I mean who would create a missing person case, without a missing person.

Viewing 21 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar