Well hello there

This topic has 27 replies, 26 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.

• Author
       Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Starting this here in speculation because my first question is… what exactly is this site?

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

My guess is it’s Michelle’s new playground… and we’re her newfound toys…

Jon K
      Participant

Congrats on popping the lust cherry! As of now….I have no idea.

Addison
      Participant

Definitely like the new forum format, can’t wait to pick at the site

Taylor Winters
      Participant

Looking into things now as well! SO happy to be here!

Maranda
      Participant

If Tension’s site was a recruitment page for the OOA, then the Lust site could be a sign up/interactive ad of sorts for the OSDM’s next party.

Mustafa Said
      Participant

This place looks pretty clean. Kinda wish the colors were a bit darker-bit hard on my eyes but that’s just personal nitpicking.

Didn’t think this was going to go live now. The journey begins.

M.
      Participant

@julierei Michelle can take me to her playground and make me her shiny new toy and day of the week.

Neil
      Participant

Hey everyone… well here we go again! For those who were not a part of Tension, welcome. For all those returning, let’s be sure to greet and welcome everyone here with open arms. Remember everyone the more you participate and search the more you get out of it. Keep checking the forums regularly and allow yourselves to be open to the experience. Good luck everyone.

Josiah Salazar
        Participant

Hello everyone! Day one! How exciting!

Lukas L
      Participant

Round Two. Ding Ding!!!!

KINGKILL33
      Participant

And here we go…!

Rodney
      Participant

Just saying hi to everyone. Glad to jump in on day 1.

Chelsea Morgan
      Participant

Incredibly happy to be back! Though, very cautious. After what Michelle pulled at The End… However, so freaking excited!!! Hi everyone!!!

Kaley
      Participant

Just saying hello! Glad we’re all here together – day one. Anyone else loving the titles of the new forums? I can’t wait to see all of the things that get discussed. Until then, patiently waiting for more. xx

Winston Smith
      Participant

Here we go again…

Tucker Barkley
      Participant

Excited to get in on this more than I did with Tension. Here we go

Gary Price
      Participant

I missed tension because I found out about all of this too late, but am so stoked for this! Can’t wait!

Jason Pedroza
      Participant

And away we go! Allons-y!

Blondie
      Participant

So excited to be here at the beginning this time (unlike Tension where I joined in July and played catch up for weeks!). Back to the fun of attempting to solve puzzles while you all sleep and watching Periscopes at stupid o’clock in the morning – oh regular sleep pattern, it was nice to see you again, albeit briefly…

GoldTongue
      Participant

I’m here! I made it! What’d I miss????

Kyle Bown
      Participant

I came in to Tension at the very end (like basically just participated in the event itself the second to last weekend). Can’t wait to go through the whole thing this time!

Is there a way to quickly see what posts are new/you haven’t seen before?

Maranda
      Participant

@bruinbown Kyle, welcome aboard! I’m in a similar situation as you, jumping into tension right as it ended. You can go to https://thelustexperience.com/activity to see the newest posts, or if you prefer, you can subscribe to the RSS feed here: https://thelustexperience.com/activity/feed

Anonymous
      Inactive

And now reality, once again, begins to bend.

So excited, everyone.

Christine Barger
      Participant

That would be great if it’s for personal ads. There should be a section for “Encounters” if that’s the case though…right? 🙂

Nate Marcum
      Participant

Your boy is back for Lust. It’s been a day and I already feel the same electric surge I felt when I discovered Tension. I am psyched for round two, like Ghostbusters 2. The gang’s all back, but this will be less disappointing than Ghostbusters 2. I’m ecstatic to rekindle old bonds and form new ones. Let’s kick some butt until May 1st, when we will kick more butt.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Nate Marcum.
       Anonymous
      Inactive

Sharpening our signs for round 2… 😉

Viewing 25 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar