wear a bloody mask

This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 4 months ago by Robert Fuller.

• Author
       Kevin Hsu
      Participant

email from The Midnight Commission, seems a bit worried about the recent mask chatter, so to be clear…

“No seriously. Wear a bloody mask.

First off, let’s get one thing out of the way. Every single one of you should forget any preconceived notion about what you think you will be hearing, seeing or doing this weekend. We ourselves know more than most and we still have hardly any idea what you will actually encounter.

The only thing that we know for certain is that there is OSDM fuckery afoot and we may have a real shot at getting to the bottom of it if you follow one simple rule…

Bring a masquerade mask to your scheduled time slot this weekend.

Not a ski mask, a face mask, a Halloween mask or anything other than a ball room masquerade mask that covers up the top half of your face.

To better understand the opportunity we have before us is to remember that whenever a magician presents their trick, you must look everywhere but the exact place where they want you to.

PS. I am resending this to you lovely people because some of you seem to have misunderstood our directions or simply did not receive the original message at all.”

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

This portion of the email seems extremely notable and important to me:

To better understand the opportunity we have before us is to remember that whenever a magician presents their trick, you must look everywhere but the exact place where they want you to.

Where the OSDM wants us to look: The Midseason Event. “Come see what we have to offer, directly from the source! Come one, come all friends!”

Where they DON’T want us looking: This mysterious 2nd off-site event. Stephanie keeps mentioning it to us, almost like she’s reaching out and hinting. And any time we mention this, we get edited and deleted.

Robert Fuller
      Participant

I’m struggling to see how us wearing masquerade masks is going to help TMC get to the bottom of OSDM fuckery.

Sean

“Ours is not to question why…”

Megan
        Participant

Because the designer says to.

Meghan Mayhem
        Participant

@remrelganaps I fail to see how ripping up money helps those in need and proves a point to The System, buuuut the world is full of mysteries.

Robert Fuller
        Participant

@meghanmayhem Who ever said it does either of those things? And really, you’re bringing up something from five months ago?

Megan
      Participant

Also I have a spare mask should anyone need one.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar