Visit to my apartment, 7:28pm 5/15 Jesus Fucking Christ

This topic has 46 replies, 27 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 10 months ago by 111error.

• Author
       111error
      Participant

Okay. Okaaaaaaaaaaay. Point proven. Fuck me, that was outrageous.

Ding Dong… I look through the peephole, nice looking guy in a suit. I am barefoot in a t-shirt, I open up the door.

“Hi there, I am so sorry to intrude on your evening. My car has broken down, I’m late for a date and my phone is out of battery, and I’m here to tell you, you don’t know who you are fucking with, Morgan. We are always watching.” His voice had become truly menacing towards the end there.

I do this:

He is smiling at me. Calm, collected, package delivered. I ask him, do you have a name? He turns and walks back down the corridor.

I call out after him, “You’re brave enough to come to my door but not brave enough to give me your name?” Still nothing.

“It was lovely to meet you..”

He turns at the end of the hallway and vanishes from sight.

. . .
      . . .
      . . .

Fuck. That left me trembling.

Well played, ODSM, I assume? That was God damn spectacular. Alright, you have my attention. Christ.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

How the fuck did they even get in your apartment building? Sneaky little fuckers.
      I suppose neighbors don’t mind holding the door for nicely dressed white men.

Addison
      Participant

ok. fuck.

the boogeyman really is real.

or maybe morgan is in on it too?????

Lia
      Participant

Wow. Chapter one y’all.

Russell
      Participant

What did you do to piss off the bogeyman???

Jackie
      Participant

FUUUUCK, THAT IS WILD. WILD WITH A CAPITAL WILD.

111error
      Participant

@meghanmayhem I am absolutely spooked. This is a locked building and you need a key fob to activate the elevators.

I am sitting here with my heart fucking racing.

Anonymous
      Inactive

So what the hell does this mean? Always watching. Why are they keen to get that message to us other than a fear tactic?

Maranda
      Participant

Holy shit. They know where you live?!

I’m now very glad I live on a tiny island in an island nation. They’ll never find me here!

Andrew K
      Participant

Yeah, I agree with @thebuz – what exactly are they watching FOR?

Candace
      Participant

Holy shit!!!! That’s amazing!! ???
      . and damn your house looks so cool lol I loved the lighting! ?

Yael
      Participant

OMG!!!

Cara
      Participant

HFS that’s crazy, @111error!!

Russell
      Participant

I think you would have mentioned it… but going to ask…
      Anything distinctive? Accent? Tattoo? Jewelry? OSDM lapel pin?
      Any characteristic to tie him to something specific?

Tom Kircher
      Participant

Well fuck me sideways, that’s absolutely insane!

111error
      Participant

I did not live here during Tension and I have not given this address out. Just adding this detail here for clarity and pants-shittingness.

Max Z
      Participant

Jesus Christ, when’s the last time poor Morgan had a day where his emotions and/or head weren’t fucked with? This is probably the most terrifying thing to happen so far, right alongside Lia’s at-work interaction. Things are heating the fuck up.

Daniel
      Participant

FUCKKKK! They really want to drive the always watching point home

Megan
      Participant

HOLY.
      FUCKING.
      SHIT.

I feel like I’m repeating myself tonight.

Jackie
      Participant

Well @wanda102 just threatened the powers that be and I assume the general internet, for you @111error, which was sweet.
      <3

111error
      Participant

I think you would have mentioned it… but going to ask…
      Anything distinctive? Accent? Tattoo? Jewelry? OSDM lapel pin?
      Any characteristic to tie him to something specific?

White guy, clean cut, nice haircut, smooth voice, nothing that would mark him out of a crowd.
      Black suit, black tie; looks like me on a night out.
      No obvious defining characteristic other than he was definitely the smartest dressed guy in NoHo at the time.

This… This was completely fucking outrageous and I am amazed and .. and.. not good at human words right now.

Megan
      Participant

I did not live here during Tension and I have not given this address out. Just adding this detail here for clarity and pants-shittingness.

…..oh.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants Described her guy as an “early 30’s clean cut average looking nondescript white guy in a suit”

Could this be the same guy?

Maranda
      Participant

@thebuz @anakindrew As for why they might be going to such lengths to tell us they’re watching, we and the investors have not exactly been on friendly terms, to put it lightly. Maybe they’re pissed at the stunt Noah pulled with @meghanmayhem making them look weak and susceptible to information blackmail. Perhaps this is their way of saying “don’t you dare pull off shit like this again, because we’ll know, and if you do, we can find you.” *shudder*

111error
      Participant

@meghanmayhem It’s got to be, and I apologize to @lilmsfancpants for thinking that was too crazy to have happened like that, but my flippancy definitely came back to bite me in the dick tonight.

We are all in danger now. This isn’t the Tension Experience any more, this is literally in your face, at your fucking door.

Mustafa Said
      Participant

YO THIS IS CRAZY.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Coming to think about it, I’m fortunate they’ll never come to my door because I put in my questionnaire during Tension that I owned quite a few firearms. So… I got that going for me. Which is nice.

@111error
      guess I gotta take you to the range hm?

Mike
      Participant

@111error – based on the “merchandise” angle at registration. Did you order anything and gave that address as the shipping address? The book perhaps?

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Don’t let the scare tactics of a couple of well-dressed goons get to you. Scary voices hide trembling hands.
      They’re threatening us because they’re afraid of something themselves.
      Stay strong and keep your eyes open, dolls.

#SystemTrojan

Anonymous
      Inactive

Duuuudddeeee things are getting CRAZY!!!! Mostly stoked somewhat terrified hahhaha

111error
      Participant

@mike I am 99% sure that when I ordered the book, I still lived in Sacramento, and had set up mail forwarding primarily for the book.

Also, @thebuz, as requested:

… it was a black suit. As it should be.

Chloe
      Participant

The kid gloves have come off. They’re at your door now.

But seriously though, this is creepy. Especially with the fact that you’ve moved since Tension and that you need a key to get in. What. The. Heck.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Chloe.
      • This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Chloe.
       kody s Batchelor
      Participant

Sweet Christmas that is something else!

What does it all mean? If I had to take a guess it means you’re getting closer to something. But what?! Good job asking him his name! If it had been me I would’ve just babbled incoherently

Alecia Steiner
      Participant

I’m scared it’s just going to escalate from here. What’s next? Home invasion (and not while you’re away)… I still don’t get what they’re watching for. It’s a warning, but to what end? What is it supposed to make you do or not do, other than shit your pants! Is this all leading to paranoia? Remember: When no one believes you, you’ll know it’s begun.

Cristen
      Participant

@theladyj yup I’ll cut someone for that fine fella.

Tom Hite
      Participant

Vox Chaotica
      Participant

I study for my exams for *one* day, and miss everything again. Let’s fucking go.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Jesus. Be careful Morgan. Be very, very careful.

I daresay that “We’re watching” isn’t some jaunty suggestion to Periscope, and it isn’t a high five.

It’s Tyler Durden staring down at each and every one of us, while we lay helpless with our hands bound: “We guard you while you sleep. Do not fuck with us.”

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

This is beyond fucking insane!

Jackie
      Participant

inversely, even though LA is pretty central for most of the events, Lust did push out into the OC. I personally believe the Inland Empire would be very, very ambitious, for an attempt at fuckery.

buuuuuutttt….Ain’t no party like a lust party and I got chips and dip.

Candace
      Participant

UM BUZ’S PERISCOPE! ?

Cara
      Participant

@bcbishop Oh damn. Ominous.

Russell
      Participant

@meghanmayhem may have touched on a valid point. When there is a great deal of saber rattling, it is sometimes an effort to instill fear in others to cover the fear within the group making all the noise.

Perhaps @111error’s recent interactions with Kristen are more significant than any of us have realized. I have to believe this is connected to those meetings.

And… there is nothing wrong with @thebuz and his cyan suits. Just sayin’

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Russell.
      • This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Russell.
       Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@111error
      When The System was sending out “winner” and “loser” emails, those of us that got “winner” or “grey area” received a questionnaire to complete and return to them. The questions were as follows:

• complete name:
      • number:
      • address:
      • what you desire most in this world:
      • what you believe is holding you back from getting it:

I would assume if you filled that out, that would be where they got your current address from.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Meghan Mayhem.
       Jackie
      Participant
       111error
      Participant

Hah. Yup, that’s about what it looked like when I was saying that.

Today made The Tension Experience seem tranquil.

111error
      Participant

@meghanmayhem I was rejected by The System and did not receive that form.

Viewing 46 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar