Very curious

This topic has 12 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 2 months ago by Yael.

• Author
       Yael
      Participant

Hi this is my first time that I ever done this like this and I am excited and so curious how this works. Oh also I am deaf. That will be so interesting how this turns out!!

Taylor Winters
      Participant

Glad you could join us, Yael! Good luck in this journey.

Yael
      Participant

Thanks!! Bring it on!

Christine Barger
      Participant

@sassyyael How did you find out about it? Are you in Los Angeles area?

BADDkitkat
        Participant

Every man deserves to find romance. There really is a girl for every boy. There is no reason for you to weight. Noah knows problems that are easy for you to solve: http://noahsinclair.com

Yael
      Participant

Through a mutual friend and I do live in Los Angeles

thehazelverse
      Participant

Awesome! Welcome! I can’t wait to hear your pov on the experience. 🙂

Yael
      Participant

Thanks !!!

Yael
      Participant

Yes I so agree!!!

Christine Barger
      Participant

Weight?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yael is an awesome friend, and has missed out on a lot of immersive theater stuff because of being deaf. Christine and I have talked a lot about this and want to get the message out to more haunt/immersive creators. I can totally see Noah Sinclair having an interpreter at his seminars!

Lenize
      Participant

@jared from what I’ve seen from Tension, the creators did put some effort into making some of the participants that were “harder” to interact with, part of the game. I’m thinking of the dead drop for @mumumusings and @blondie getting a phone call all the way across the ocean. So it would not surprise me, if @sassyyael is an active participant, if they put in some extra effort for him in a live event. Can’t say for sure however.

Here on the forum I’m sure you will be more than able to follow and play along @sassyyael. If you need any help e.g. subtitles for videos or anything I (and I’m sure other community members as well) would be willing to help!

Yael
      Participant

You guys !! Thank you jared being so kind that is why I am excited about this and am ready whatever Noah has in store for me!!! meanwhile I need to read all of this and catch up which I will do on my day off !! Will be with you guys soon!

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar