Update on Site

This topic contains 37 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Julie R Goldstein 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author
     Sarah Musnicky 
    Participant

@thebuz I’ll be impressed when I have had coffee and stop wondering why they didn’t have safety nets to go alongside said booby traps…

Andrew Kasch 
    Participant

“You are all so conspiracy minded…”

Whatever could’ve put that in our heads?

Cassandra 
    Participant

Gaslighting!

This is not a narrative hiccup. That is some BS.

Michael Rizzo 
    Participant

I wouldn’t so much say this is IT @addisonborn. I just woke up so forgive me if I’m totally wrecking this but IT=MyChild, correct? Inwhich case I wouldn’t see why IT would be the software they use for storyline reveals. That plus I’m fairly certain this ain’t just come software going haywire

Lawrence Meyers 
    Participant

I think my crisis management fees just went up.

Addison 
    Participant

@rizzzoooooo I thought IT was the AI developed alongside iConfidant, and what they were replacing the creators with? And MyChild was a different beast.. I may be completely misremembering, don’t have notes in front of me at the moment.

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

My take was that IT was the original AI. Developed by Stacey, modified by The Investors to replace DLB and CS. MyChild if I understand it correctly was the next stage of development Stacey made on it to get revenge on The Investors.

Julie R Goldstein 
    Participant

There is no narrative. There is only Anoch.

Twan Intarathuch 
    Participant

@thecontroller
    If there’s nothing to hide, no danger to the audience, then there’s no reason to delete anything.

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

I don’t have all the source links handy, but I believe the reveal was that IT was the original AI from Stacey, as @nothenrygale points out. The shadow accounts on the forums were test runs to see if it could impersonate community members. The next step was going to be for IT to replace Noah Sinclair, which is what prompted his freakout.

After everybody’s motives became clear, however, Stacey turned it into MyChild, and embedded it into the forums (and, it’s been inferred, other OSDM systems).

My gut is that IT/MyChild isn’t behind the HiB because it’s not openly adopting the personality of somebody that we know. Instead, HiB is a secret account. MyChild accounts wouldn’t need to be kept secret, because impersonation is one of its strengths.

Michael Rizzo 
    Participant

Yes yes, looking back now you guys are right. MyChild was the next stage of that program after being tweaked by Stacey. And I have to agree with @bcbishop, guy is telling me this is no software… this is a someone and not a something.

Sean 

Update from Hostess in Black:

Kyle 
    Participant

You beat me to it.

Can’t wait!

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  Kyle.
     Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

So… a certain small dog lover is now following the Hostess in Black Twitter account. Link right here.

Crystal 
    Participant

Update from HostessInBlack:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar