Update on Site

This topic has 37 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Julie R Goldstein.

• Author
       TheController
      Keymaster

This morning, there was a hiccup within the narrative. We have a lot of storylines that are on timed releases. Accidentally, one of our characters Hostess In Black moved ahead earlier than intended. (next chapter).

Once this happened it launched a series of events we quickly tried to rectify by deleting posts and hiding this narrative thread.

You are all so conspiracy minded that you jumped onto this rapidly, and it snowballed out of control.

Please note for the next 24 hours we will be doing updated maintenance and may be removing a few posts here and there to maintain the integrity of our narrative.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kevin
      Participant

Do you have any information on the Hostess In Black Twitter account which seems to contradict what you’re saying here?

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

You’re sounding an awful lot like Dr. Ford in this post, @thecontroller. Did a fly unexpectedly land on Hostess in Black?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

If this is the case, why is the Twitter account still rolling? If this was just a simple character in your narrative, why is she still going off in a place you can’t “control” the narrative? Something doesn’t match up here.

Anonymous
      Inactive

What @kevin said…@thecontroller the Hostess in Black started calling us out for deleting things, but that was your effort to control an accidental release of a character? Seems a bit problematic…

Addison
      Participant

So hold up. This is getting brushed off by insinuating that HiB is IT, and just had a glitch?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Also blaming us for it snowballing is an excellent way of saying that you fucked up. Deflection tends to signify that.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@addisonborn Indeed…

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Your “storyline” doesn’t seem to agree @thecontroller. Good luck though.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Oh, neat. “Everything is fine” and it’s our fault.

Cool gaslighting, brosdm.

Lukas L
      Participant

@thecontroller thank you. I enjoy the shadows from the firelight far more than what ever we see when we exit this cave.

Sean

What maintenance would be required…? Any time that a disgruntled real person with actual insider information mistimed scheduled release has come up before, much less severe methods were taken to silence them.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

So why bring in Stephanie then? If it was a narrative hiccup, why call another actress to bury the Hostess in Black? This does not add up…

Anonymous
      Inactive

Is no one else impressed that they have a series of Indiana Jones type booby traps that can be tripped and set off a chain of events and interactions? That’s some damn cool sophisticated storytelling devices.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@thecontroller Now I am curious to see how this censorship goes moving forward. 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive

@thebuz I’ll be impressed when I have had coffee and stop wondering why they didn’t have safety nets to go alongside said booby traps…

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

“You are all so conspiracy minded…”

Whatever could’ve put that in our heads?

Cassandra
      Participant

Gaslighting!

This is not a narrative hiccup. That is some BS.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

I wouldn’t so much say this is IT @addisonborn. I just woke up so forgive me if I’m totally wrecking this but IT=MyChild, correct? Inwhich case I wouldn’t see why IT would be the software they use for storyline reveals. That plus I’m fairly certain this ain’t just come software going haywire

Addison
        Participant

@rizzzoooooo I thought IT was the AI developed alongside iConfidant, and what they were replacing the creators with? And MyChild was a different beast.. I may be completely misremembering, don’t have notes in front of me at the moment.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

I think my crisis management fees just went up.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

My take was that IT was the original AI. Developed by Stacey, modified by The Investors to replace DLB and CS. MyChild if I understand it correctly was the next stage of development Stacey made on it to get revenge on The Investors.

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

There is no narrative. There is only Anoch.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@thecontroller
      If there’s nothing to hide, no danger to the audience, then there’s no reason to delete anything.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

I don’t have all the source links handy, but I believe the reveal was that IT was the original AI from Stacey, as @nothenrygale points out. The shadow accounts on the forums were test runs to see if it could impersonate community members. The next step was going to be for IT to replace Noah Sinclair, which is what prompted his freakout.

After everybody’s motives became clear, however, Stacey turned it into MyChild, and embedded it into the forums (and, it’s been inferred, other OSDM systems).

My gut is that IT/MyChild isn’t behind the HiB because it’s not openly adopting the personality of somebody that we know. Instead, HiB is a secret account. MyChild accounts wouldn’t need to be kept secret, because impersonation is one of its strengths.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

Yes yes, looking back now you guys are right. MyChild was the next stage of that program after being tweaked by Stacey. And I have to agree with @bcbishop, guy is telling me this is no software… this is a someone and not a something.

Sean
       Kyle Bown
      Participant

You beat me to it.

Can’t wait!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Kyle Bown.
       Bryan Bishop
      Participant

So… a certain small dog lover is now following the Hostess in Black Twitter account. Link right here.

Anonymous
      Inactive
       Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Who could this person be? I’m willing to bet it’s not @111error as that would be too obvious.

Hmmm…

Chloe
      Participant

All I know is that it will most likely blow our minds once Hostess reveals.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

After noticing SDL was following the Hostess account, I asked him what was up. His response:

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

Clint has been compromised. Disengage!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Oh hello.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

I’ve got zero analysis or take on what’s happening right now. Just more of the Twitter convo update.

None of this makes sense.

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

“48 hour retreat”?? Sususususus

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

Sorry @thecontroller, this isn’t something you can just walk away from. HiB may have given us a cover story before disappearing, but if she wasn’t actually revealing your little secrets, you wouldn’t have used Clint or Stephanie as pawns in your little games and you most certainly wouldn’t have taken your oh-so-valuable time to come here and force feed us horse shit.

You want to try and frame me? Well then consider yourself officially On Notice!

GLORY BE!

Viewing 36 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar