Unknown Woman Call 8/7

This topic has 14 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.

• Author
       Anonymous
      Inactive

So I believe I got my first call. I picked up the phone. It was a woman. She asked me if I was Sarah. I confirmed. There were a lot of long pauses to the point where I thought we had disconnected. She had said that there was something she needed to tell me. Told me that she had to go, but asked if I was available to talk at 11 PM. I confirmed that I could. I need to be some place quiet when this call happens. I think she apologized for getting me involved, but not 100% sure. Blinding headache while focusing on phone call did not help.

Perhaps this is Stephanie? I don’t know.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Of course this call comes in RIGHT after @mamatato messaged me on Facebook about how tired she was today and how she planned to call it an early night. Sarah, I think our communications are tapped.

Maranda
      Participant

Could be HiB, assuming they haven’t been “taken care of” already? But I do look forward to hearing what she has to say.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am probably going to cancel my class today @nothenrygale and take a nap…That way I can actually be somewhat aware of what is being relayed to me.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Can’t wait to see what this is all about!

1 down… 4 to go…

Anonymous
      Inactive

@bruinbown

Hopefully none of them are as shitty as Tory. Worst cylon ever.

Jackie
      Participant

eee, exciting! Maybe some more ‘noise’ therapy, why else would it be need to be quiet? …or ya know, she’s reporting to you from inside a closet, hiding.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@theladyj THE TWIST IS SHE’S CALLING FROM OUR CLOSET. THE CALL IS FROM INSIDE THE HO– USE.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@theladyj By noise therapy do you mean white noise?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I was under the impression that she had stepped away to hurriedly make the call.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@nothenrygale

@theladyj THE TWIST IS SHE’S CALLING FROM OUR CLOSET. THE CALL IS FROM INSIDE THE HO– USE.

Billy is very upset. Tell Sarah not to go looking for Clyde the cat in the attic.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Can you describe her voice?

Jackie
      Participant

@mamatato
      Maybe, but even like in the beginning participants were getting: “How does this make you feel.” Or, “listen to this,” or, “Can’t you hear it?” Who knows, but the quiet request makes me suspicious. But I am suspicious of all things. Maybe it’s some gentle ASMR. All things are on the table at this point. *Throws Confetti*

@nothenrygale

AHHHH!

Anonymous
      Inactive

@larry Normally, I would say yes but I am not so sure right now. I probably could tonight.

Anonymous
      Inactive

If I focus enough, I might be able to vocally replicate it.

Viewing 14 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar