Unknown Visitor 8/7

This topic has 87 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Lauren Bello.

• Author
       Anonymous
      Inactive

https://www.periscope.tv/sarahmusnicky/1zqKVRkZeWaKB

anddddd

https://www.periscope.tv/sarahmusnicky/1vOxwOBmENVxB?

Met with mysterious woman in front of my apartment. She was really freaked out. She is an actress and her friend – Hostess in Black – is missing. She found my apartment address and wanted to contact me. She let me know that the lust events/retreats are super sus. There are altars and stuff. She recorded audio in the last one she went to and sent it to me via email.

Anonymous
      Inactive

She also told me she was leaving tonight and that she recommended I do the same.

Brad is currently working on the audio file. It’s 16 minutes long.

Kevin Hsu
      Participant

so person you met was part of Lust, or just a friend of Hostess in Black?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Kevin Hsu.
       Anonymous
      Inactive
       Winston Smith
      Participant

Did you get a name from her? Can’t wait to hear the audio. The altar stuff sounds a lot like that thing Andy stumbled into. I wonder how freaky they get in these rituals?

Jackie
      Participant

Out front your home?

What, daaaang!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Soooo I GOT ANOTHER CALLLLL

George Zuniga
      Participant

Be careful. Keep a watchful eye out tonight… or better yet, the next few days.

Also, altars and shit sounds a lot like some cult-ish stuff. Possible Church of Anoch connection? Or maybe something different?

Anonymous
      Inactive

She called and was surprised that I hadn’t left yet. Goody for me and my smartass fucking mouth for saying that I didn’t think anyone else would visit. HA HA HA HA HA.

She wanted to emphasize the fact that the producers make the actors go above and beyond what is necessary for these experiences. I highly recommend listening to the audio. It takes a good while for stuff to get interesting, but about 10 minutes in sacrificial talk starts to happen. It sounds like Horace.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@winstonsmith No name. And I’m not referring to Arya Stark.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Oh dear…there seems to be some procreation in this sacrificing ritual…great emphasis on the woman’s body…Woo hoo!

Candace
      Participant

Audio file. Girls name is Cynthia and the guy telling her to put on the hood sounds like DLB.

Anonymous
      Inactive

The neophytes (sp?) shall not speak? And then weird chanting and drum beating…Who you all once were will die tonight.

Well, that’s a fun and grand time at this ritual…

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Just finished listening to the audio, just as I see our Slack messages about it being deleted. Guys… the fuck is going on?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Did Alex Jones record that file?

Jackie
      Participant

@mamatato
      Chanting? Drum beating?
      Weird sounds ahoy!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Well I was going to sleep tonight…

It sounds like if any of us are friends with the Tension cast, they may be in some serious trouble.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

And is the voice on the audio file Horace?

Kyle Bown
      Participant

Yup. No sleep tonight for me. This is insane.

Jackie
      Participant

@mamatato @nothenrygale

The drop box audio file has to be recorded in the Sinclair house, Classical music is like the Sinclair (house/compound) theme. Like from the happy family periscope and otis’s as well.

Fascinating.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am going to get ready for bed. I am sure Ruck and Kevin have proper screengrabs of what transpired in the Slack. I hope things are alright for my mysterious visitor

Maranda
      Participant

@mamatato I’m working on typing out what was said in the slack. Hold tight.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Exhaustion And nerves on high levels tonight. I swear, if I have Lust nightmares again…

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Brad Ruwe.
       Maranda
      Participant

From the slack:

“I only have a few moments, Sarah. I’m sure you can verify my identity. We don’t have a lot of time. No, I don’t have a lot of time. Most of you will write this off as some hoax leading up to something. Others will make a joke out of it. My friend went missing because of it. I love immersive theater, I thought I was joining something amazing. Don’t let any of them fool you. What transpires behind the scenes, the training, the ‘theatrics,’ I know you have no reason to believe me. I wouldn’t. Next time you cross paths with an actor, ask them, look in their eyes. Look in there [sic] face and ask about the retreats, what they are shown. Don’t believe something just because it pretends to be entertainment.

Sorry, I was kicked out [of the slack chat]. Even for us [the actors??] they make it a show. A game. Theater. This is much darker than the system, or a dating site. These are their lures, how they try to catch you.

I have to run. Listen to the audio. On the surface, a mock event for us, bonding, building, giving us a taste. It wasn’t. I was hired two months back for some event, some bar. Some of who were there I couldn’t talk [to]. I tried to. [Hannah: “Elizabeth?] I have so many names. Elizabeth, Janice, Nancy. They change them, and us. They hire a lot of people out of town and bring them in. They want people with low social profiles, people harder to trace back. Sometimes they can’t. They use a ‘Sabrina.’ No everyone are actors. They put us in so people think it’s ‘theater.’ I fucked up. I fucked up. I fucked up. I am sorry to all of you, for anything I have ever done to harm any of you. It’s not ever going to be okay, and I was partially responsible for this. [People in chat are telling her to go, to take off] I am going, but I’ve done things. How do you wake up tomorrow and pretend none of this happened? I don’t know the plant. Brianna never told me. [She] was scared. [Kevin: Brianna is the Hostess in Black?] Yes.

Listen to me. Look closer, ask more questions, there [sic] cardboard palace only looks legit from the front. Go to the sides.”

@lustbackup

Kevin
      Participant

Part of the audio mention that these “strangers will become your brothers and sisters.” There was a strong sense of familial bonds running through the iConfidant event and @bcbishop’s Joyce note mentioned something about being connected through bloodlines or something similar. Clear through-line there between everything all pointing back to OSDM.

George Zuniga
      Participant

I have a transcript of the audio here!:

>movement

Cynthia: Hi, how are you? Where are we going?

Unknown: Cynthia, moving forward, there is no more talking. Please put on this hood.

>movement

>car starts moving

>someone gets a text (phone vibration)

>some weird ass unintelligible noise

>more ear rape/movement within clothing

>fucking creepy piano music

>this goes on for a while

>random skipping of piano arranged classical music

>…. same shit

>oh, suddenly violins, how exciting

>suddenly more ear rape/movement

>9:20-ish car suddenly stops

Unknown: Please take off your hood.

>shuffling for a bit. probably walking.

>footsteps through grass, maybe leaf-covered pavement

>timpani drums

>more shuffling, walking

>timpani drums continue, followed by weird deafening tone

Some Priest or Something?:Tonight, and each night after you are reborn, you walk toward us and be with us(?)… power of sacrifice. We all sacrifice. Some with emotion. Some with power. And some… with blood. Tonight, however, it’s about bonding. You’ll bond with us, and those who you stand with. Look around you. To your left. And right. You stand with strangers! In a moment’s time, these strangers will become your brothers. You all share something that cannot be bought, or downloaded or described.

>Sudden pause

SPOS?: You! You there! Do not look away at the two bodies in front of you. They’re connected- inside and out. The procreate here for a purpose much greater than you can possibly grasp.

Cynthia: What is this?

SPOS?: Bring her forward. She stands before you. As was the day she was born. Look at her. Soak in who she his. Her hopes. Her dreams. Her fears. Look her in the eyes- she, her as a person who is sacrificing her modesty for you. Touch her. Feel her skin. Her warmth. Her heartbeat. Now realize, this is but a vessel. A suit of skin. The life inside her is trapped- trapped by flesh and bones. She has a name. She has a name. Her name can change. She had a career. Her career can change. She is whoever we say she is.

Tonight, we allow her to reach her full true profession. We give her the feeling of repreive from the perils of this room. Tonight, we remove the pressures of your life of your life by allowing her life to spittle freely. THE NEOPHYTES SHALL NOT SPEAK.

>drumming starts again

Cynthia: What is this place?

>drumming, weird low droning noises- maybe another drum

SPOS: Who you all once were will die tonight. People will look at your bodies and remember you by another name. Smile at them. And nod. Act the part of who they remember you being, but know you are not that person. That person died here, tonight. Tonight, you are somebody new. You are apart of something-

>some dude yelling THIS ENDS NOW

and they are part of you. The events tonight never happened. You will never speak of the things that occurred here. If one talks, you endanger all. Now go. Go in his light. Become the name you have been given.

>Chanting. Anoch.

Fucking. Creepy. Also, excuse my sassyness. I’m not keen on my ears being attacked.

Winston Smith
      Participant

Great transcription, thank you so much for that. It’s gonna be helpful in the morning when I’m not on Ambien.

Brian E
      Participant

Excellent job on the periscope @mamatato , and @nothenrygale thanks for getting the file online so quick. First thing I did when I woke up was listen to the file.

Could this have been the New Moon event that was supposed to take place?

Melissa
      Participant

“They’re connected- inside and out. The procreate here for a purpose much greater than you can possibly grasp.”

….sounds like ritual sex to me.

“She has a name. Her name can change. She had a career. Her career can change. She is whoever we say she is.”

…. is this how the handlers/attendants got their names?

So many questions.

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

“Go in his light…”

Horace is a true believer… He understands the power of Anoch…

I’ve been wrong about him…

Glory Be, my brother in Anoch!

Maranda
      Participant

@mistere it could be the new moon event, but I think it’s unlikely. The NM event was made out to be a ritual sacrifice, where this “retreat” doesn’t feel like that, at least from what little we’ve seen (or heard, rather). Also, the slack messages make these “actor retreats” sound like a regular occurrence, where as the NM event doesn’t. But I may be wrong, and they could be connected. Idk.

Maranda
      Participant

About the location of the “retreat” – just because there’s classical music doesn’t mean it’s the Sinclair house… It’s not like having classical on in the background is unique to them. Heck, my apartment radio is perpetually tuned to the classical station. I and many of my musician friends have CD/mp3 collections that get listened to. Horace might just be the kind of guy that brings CD players to rituals. Who knows.

Cristen
      Participant

@izryn thank you so much for that Slack transcript.

I wanted to reiterate something I said late last night after all of this that we were given a very important piece of advice by…whoever she was.

Listen to me. Look closer, ask more questions, there [sic] cardboard palace only looks legit from the front. Go to the sides

With respect, I simply cannot take this whole thing as proof of “OSDM BAD BOS GOOD.” It’s too…flimsy.
      Another actress in peril? Someone new to save? Maybe it is OSDM and they’re back to their old tricks, but maybe that’s just too damned easy.

So I don’t think I can trust her, but I can do as she says. Go to the sides. It’s important we ask questions. Of each other. Of our Creators. Of our Experience. Because when have things ever been exactly what they seem?

Cara
      Participant

Just waking up to this excitement. So, the audio file was delivered via Dropbox? Has anyone investigated the file itself yet to see if it contains any hidden metadata? Just curious. I can take a look when I’m at my computer.

Maranda
      Participant

@wanda102 no problem.

I think you make a good point, and in something like this where lines are constantly being redrawn or erased altogether questioning what we’re shown is essential. Personally I’m the type to give people the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise, as genuine grievances can be easily lost in the noise.

So here’s a question. The OSDM is deleting Cynthia/Elizabeth’s messages from the slack, but why are they then leaving all this on the forums untouched? The audio file is still up. The slack transcript is still up. Is having us “wind the clock” more important than suppressing this information? Or is it all part of their plan to make us think it’s genuine…?

Winston Smith
      Participant

Horace might just be the kind of guy that brings CD players to rituals. Who knows

That’s so Horace. Maybe he only keeps Noah around to help him figure out his AOL?

Brian E
      Participant

@izryn Thanks, I’ll check out the slack later when I have time, looked like a busy night on there.

Maranda
      Participant

@winstonsmith we’ve already got a “That’s so Joyce” TV show… Coming to VHS home video this fall: the sequel, “That’s so Horace.” (Somebody please make a promo!)

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@chrysalis359 The audio was emailed directly to Sarah. I put it on Dropbox for easy sharing.

Cara
      Participant

Ah, my mistake @nothenrygale This is what I get for commenting before coffee. ?

Blondie
      Participant

I’m going to quickly expand on something I said on Slack – I’m with @wanda102 on this. And I am aware what I am about to say isn’t going to go down particularly well, but… Needs to be said.

We’re so quick to jump on this as being legit, but stop, take a breath and go to the sides.

Last year, I had huge issues with the Addison “storyline” (I am so glad I can call it that now) – something about it always screamed EMOTIONAL MANIPULATION to me. And that’s exactly what it was designed to be, through all levels from IG-IG to OOG. There were two people particularly drawn in by her story: Russell and Morgan.

Now fast forward to yesterday. We apparently have multiple damsels in distress. The immediate reaction is to believe this girl, to try to get her to safety. But isn’t that exactly the response the OSDM would want from this situation? I can just imagine Horace leaning back in his leather armchair, chuckling over the fact that we have learned NOTHING. Also, with Morgan’s past with wanting to save Addison, what better way to bait the Resistance and attempt to get them to show their hand too early?

Just look at all those notes we found in the compound and that were sent out with our Tension books. All those handlers that we developed personal relationships with, only to be shown that they could not be saved. Macy (although she may be safe within the Resistance). This keeps playing out time and again, because we’re not learning the lesson…

HONEY TRAP.
      Always with the honey trap…

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Jesus, just waking up to this Eyes Wide Shut madness…

A few thoughts:

– The voice is definitely Horace.

– The weirdest and most unnerving thing is how long the classical music was going on…without any other voices or movement. It almost sounded like someone walking through an empty party for a long time.

– Those drum rolls were almost 20th Century Fox style. Could studio executives be a part of this twisted society?

Robert Fuller
        Participant

@kasch

The weirdest and most unnerving thing is how long the classical music was going on…without any other voices or movement. It almost sounded like someone walking through an empty party for a long time.

I think they’re in a car. There are engine sounds, and then we hear the music being shut off and keys jingling, and then outdoor sounds and a door closing. They’re taking her to the location, with a hood over her head so she won’t know where it is.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Robert Fuller.
       Cristen
      Participant

I actually want to clarify and say that some of my reasons to suspect here stem from the fact that the emergence of these damsels in distress seems to be very conveniently proving The Resistances point. And I think that is far too simple, and far too easy, to really be the case. We’ve seen this before. Why again? It’s too convenient. I want to caution to look closer.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Damn. I picked the wrong night to go to bed early.

Truly upsetting — and with so many things, everything can be looked at from many angles. I think @blondie and @wanda102 are wise in exercising caution here, particularly given the rather overt resonances with what we saw last year.

Anytime something seems too easy or convenient, it probably is.

Along with their excellent takes, here’s another potential theory in chronological timeline form:

1. People are checked out of THE LUST EXPERIENCE.

2. Forces behind LUST talk in leaked emails about finding ways to bring people back in.

3. Old BOS members get phone calls, TMC spins up, and @joycecarlberg appears.

4. It’s revealed that TMC is actually the new BOS, led by one of our very own.

5. Status: most of the unengaged are now suddenly, actively engaged.

6. After going dark for several weeks, the head of the BOS returns. Begins holding events and actively recruiting.

7. Two days later, an unknown figure appears, warning us with a story that seems to directly match the BOS leader’s (still vague-ish) warnings.

Convenient timing. Look to the sides.

Jackie
      Participant

@wanda102

I actually want to clarify and say that some of my reasons to suspect here stem from the fact that the emergence of these damsels in distress seems to be very conveniently proving The Resistances point. And I think that is far too simple, and far too easy, to really be the case. We’ve seen this before. Why again? It’s too convenient. I want to caution to look closer.

Indeed. And the use of damsel is spot on.

Blondie
      Participant

Oh yes, totally convenient timing… But too clumsy, too obvious, too BASIC, for it to actually be The Resistance.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I’d agree. The thought that this could be @111error’s doing did cross my mind for a moment. And hell, it still may be. He did say he was looking to copy the OSDM’s tactics. BUT, after this weekend, I feel like I know his motivations are not nefarious. I could have misread him, but based on what I saw when I stepped into the darkness, I don’t believe that to be the case. This is a case where I absolutely do plan to follow her instructions, ask the actors about the retreat. See how they respond.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@blondie Going less for it being them… more that The Resistance has been serving the ultimate goals of The Experience…

Kevin
      Participant

Could it be someone else entirely? It feels too easy and obvious no matter which side you come at it from right now. Hostess in Black indicated that the current Resistance was a game, which could point towards a new, third faction. We have no way of knowing if there are more people on board with that right now though.

The woman @mamatato spoke with last night confirmed that HiB’s name is Brianna last night on Slack. I don’t recall anyone showing up by that name, does anyone else?

Megan
      Participant

I’m with @blondie and @bcbishop and @wanda102. No surprise there.

We’ve been told over and over – there is no more out of game. There are no more walls. Sometimes we’ve been told this en masse on these forums and sometimes in private conversations but regardless when do we start listening? We are being tricked into believing there is a fiction, very conveniently created to keep us here. God even I was convinced to stay after I said I was leaving! That’s amazing when you think about it.

And speaking of no coincidences did anyone see what mike posted with the photo of the contract? The last line from Hotel California. We are stuck here and they’re going to keep inventing exactly what we need to be convinced to stay.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

All I can say about everything is that watching everyone jump into action, organize all the data and come together to decipher clues is very satisfying. Whether or not this is just another wild goose chase or legit warning, I am eager to see how everyone bands together to uncover what lies within the shadows.

@nothenrygale
      @mamatato GOOD LUCK!

@thebuz Thanks for bringing me back. I forgot how fun this is.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Hostess in Black indicated that the current Resistance was a game, which could point towards a new, third faction.

Good point, @kevin. Is it time for a new Team Fuck Everyone to emerge?

Jackie
      Participant

@bcbishop
      But what could a third faction be, saving of people? Hunting down the missing family members and friends? Spurred lovers? Fuck the Experience as a whole?

Just more distractions.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@bcbishop

I’m already on Team Fuck Everyone OOG

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@theladyj Would probably have to be a faction aligned around not buying any of the convenient, pre-digested narratives we’re being fed on all sides. That would include “honorable rebel alliance” narratives.

According to the Slack discussion last night (if it’s legit), the retreat ritual was designed to look like theater. It wasn’t. It’s probably wise to assume that everything we’ve seen thus far across the board could be the same. As @coryphella pointed out, there is no fourth wall. And almost everything in the past six weeks has been designed in some fashion to get us to stay. To buy in. To engage. With The Experience.

On one hand — sure, they’re distractions. But on the other, we’re all still here, living it up in the Hotel California.

Cristen
      Participant

@nothenrygale (knowing that I may have to eat these words one day, in this fucked up world) I wouldn’t say Morgan’s actions are nefarious, not at all. He is one of the finest people I know and if his movement proves to be serving nefarious means, I’d think he’s completely unaware of it.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@theladyj

But what could a third faction be, saving of people? Hunting down the missing family members and friends?

Saving people, hunting things. The family business.

Team Sam and Dean forever.

Jackie
      Participant

@bcbishop
      ‘TeamTruer-ThanWasPreviouslyTrue-ConspiracyTheories’

I’ve always thought, along the ideas of ‘Promised theater was not theater, but some wonky on the DL shit,’ that escape rooms in the wrong hands could easily create a farm of victims. And one pays to do it. Immersive theater and pseudo-escape-horror themed adventures ask us to ignore the safety mechanisms in our brain, against all reason and logic because…like, right?…Right? no one ever died from a game? Especially not a deal Shannon found on Groupon? There are horror stories about casting calls, but that’s not you right, not on your first big break in LA?

We’re all cautionary tales at some point. So is this a true event, or a spiced up Urban Legend with a Noir flair promotion.

@genghistwan

Yes sir, you were eagar to light fires from the beginning.

Winston Smith
      Participant

@wanda102 You make some really good points, and you’re absolutely right that we shouldn’t jump to the conclusion “OSDM BAD, BOS GOOD”, just because someone showed up telling us what we expected to hear about OSDM. I happen to think she’s likely to be credible, but you’re absolutely right that the “damsel in distress” bit is more than a little familiar at this point.

If the point is that the “damsel” is one of their standard tools, then I guess the takeaway is that OSDM has graduated out of it’s “startup phase”, and is now in full growth mode, spreading its poison around the world. That could also explain the apparent willingness to absorb significant financial losses as a consequence of their startup phase.

If the point is that BOS will save the cheerleader, and save the world, then that does feel like a bad omen. There’s definitely something to the idea that whatever the subjects “want”, gets delivered to them in a well controlled package, almost as if it were collecting dust on a shelf, waiting to be called into action again.

“Oh, you’re the rebellious sort? That’s great, we’ve got just the BOS for you. RABBLE RABBLE!”

“You’re looking for a greater purpose in life? Have you met my friend Anoch? Isn’t he/she/it the greatest?”

“You’d like to be more self-confident/assertive in life? Well, my friend, let me tell you all about The System, and what it can do for you!”

“Feeling lonely? Wouldn’t you like an iConfidant to share your deepest, darkest secrets with? You know, someone who *really* gets you?”

These components *do* feel suspiciously modular, like Lego blocks.

Winston Smith
      Participant

@remrelganaps It totally reminded me of Sneakers, with Whistler duplicating the tire noises to determine which bridge they crossed.

Cristen
      Participant

@winstonsmith I am comforted to know that you and I enjoy a civil skepticism of each other’s positions, more of that, please.

Winston Smith
        Participant

@wanda102 If I’m ever not civil to another participant, I would hope someone would smack me upside the head, and let me know. Even when we disagree, the other participants are the reason I want to be here. Shit’s gonna get heated, but it should never get personal.

Robert Fuller
      Participant

@winstonsmith I think you kind of nailed it. So what are we saying here? What’s the endgame? What do they want to build with the Lego blocks?

Winston Smith
        Participant

@remrelganaps Perhaps we’re all just rats on a treadmill, furiously running nowhere, while TPTB harness all that energy, and direct it towards some nefarious purpose. As long as the rat is running, it thinks it’s getting somewhere.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@winstonsmith

I really enjoyed your breakdown about modularizing participant’s experiences. There’s something for everyone. I just want to point out that no matter what path we find ourselves on, we are probably all fucked. I can’t really see a scenario where anyone has a happy ending 😉

Cristen
      Participant

Exactly @genghistwan. Nobody “wins,” and whatever happens to us, happens to all of us, no matter where you lay your cards.

And damn it’s good to have you back.

Lauren Bello

I agree with Erzen, this is the New Moon ritual. Note the name of the file: 7-24-17b.mp4. The New Moon was on 7/23/17. If this recording were made after midnight that night, that would explain the date.

A reminder of what happened that night, according to Instagram: “The New moon brought with it New life.” Was something conceived during this ritual?

Also, according to Instagram in reference to the New Moon, “His sacrifice delivers change.”

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@wanda102

It’s good to be back. When shit goes down, I know I’d want to have you as an ally. *cue Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring music

Lauren Bello

On the subject of whether or not the Hostess truly needs our help…

We’ve spoken a lot about the boy who cried wolf. I wonder if crying wolf is a desensitizing tactic of the OSDM.

Tom asked for us to help Addison by giving her Cat Bear. If all he needed was for someone to “trigger” her, he could have given Cat Bear to her directly: he had hired her, brainwashed her, and most likely had better ways of accessing her. But he involved Russell, he involved us, so we’d jump at the chance to save Addison, and fail. First case of crying wolf.

Kristen called Morgan and urged him to run. Urged him to tell all of us to stay far, far away from the iConfidant Meet and Greet. Turned out, she didn’t actually need our help. She was playing games to get us to show up. Second case of crying wolf.

Now, we’re suspicious of anyone who asks for our help. Our first reaction when someone asks for our help in escaping is to accuse them of crying wolf.

Could this be exactly what the OSDM wants?

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@daela THIS THIS SO MUCH FUCKING THIS. “Boy who cried wolf” was one of the very first things to come up from our interactions with Noah. This “System” Noah rubs me the wrong way in every possible way, but I really think that’s not the REAL him. Helmet, sex ritual, whatever the hell happened I think this isn’t who he really is, and he’s dropping hints to that.

When the boy cries wolf time and time again, no one listens to him when wolves ACTUALLY show up. It’s entirely possible he saw that they were prepping us to not believe what we were being told, and slipped that reference to us early on as a means to remind us that there will come a point when the person crying for help is legitimately in need of it. Could we be getting played AGAIN? Sure. But it’s entirely possible that’s exactly what OSDM wants us to believe so they can keep getting away with what they’re doing.

Sage
      Participant

Wow, all caught up!! Not much to add but here are some thoughts about last night:

“Elizabeth” the iconfidant hostess is looking for another “hostess in black?” On slack someone referred HIB as Briana or Cynthia? Anyone know where that came from or where she could have (played) a “hostess”?

What did “Elizabeth” do at the retreat? “I’ve done things…” Not just a sex ritual.

We are supposed to ask questions and dig deeper, look to the side of the cardboard castle. I’m laughing thinking of all of us asking “what happened at the retreat? What were you shown?” to every cast member over and over on the 13th!!

Kevin
      Participant

@sfire8 Elizabeth (among other names she’s used) is the one who met with @mamatato last night and it looks like she was the host from the iConfidant event. She is not Hostess In Black. She doesn’t know where Hostess In Black is, but confirmed that HIB’s name is Brianna.

When she said she’d done things, I took it to mean that she had deceived or done things to us. At one point on Slack she mentioned that she recognized people at the iConfidant meet, but hadn’t said anything.

Addison
      Participant

@daela @nothenrygale so with the OSDM desensitizing us with all the “crying wolf”, we’re being given two choices.

– call any call for help a false flag and walk away. we’re not giving the OSDM what they want, we’re walking away unharmed, but there’s a chance that whoever’s reaching out to us may not be, and that’s now on us.

– assist those looking for our help. as we’ve seen so far, we’re most likely getting played. BUT the 1/10 times we’re not, we’re legitimately helping someone. for the other cases, we just need to stay strong.

We’re already marks for their bullshit, and if they wanted us gone, we’d be gone. They want our emotions, but if we stop playing ball, they’ll figure out a different way to get what they’re looking for.

Jackie
      Participant

@addisonborn

They want our emotions, but if we stop playing ball, they’ll figure out a different way to get what they’re looking for.

That is terrifying, but probably right on the nose.

Melissa
      Participant

@daela

RE: New Moon Ritual

So…if that happened and there was a conception….

I wonder what the fuck we’re going to be witnessing 9-ish months from now?

Lauren Bello

@addisonborn Yup – this is why I vote for continuing to believe those who claim to seek our help.

To quote a Megan Amram tweet, “Would you rather: accidentally help a villain, or accidentally punish an innocent? Your answer defines all your political beliefs” what faction you’re in. I think this is one of the fundamental differences between factions: the Resistance always errs on the side of accidentally helping a villain rather than ever risking punishing an innocent. It’s something I’m ok with.

Anonymous
      Inactive

The only thing that I am mulling over right now in my sleep deprived state is why am I being warned to get away and leave? Just because it’s convenient in isolating @nothenrygale? Aside from me delivering information to you all last night and it being revealed that we are a select group of 5 that have not been assigned a handler of sorts, I am baffled by my role in any of this.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I’ve been wondering the same thing today @mamatato. She never told US to leave, only told you to leave. It could be she wasn’t aware we live together, but I was in the start of the Periscope, and if it’s true she got your address from OSDM files, I’d be shocked if those files didn’t include that a second participant lived there as well. I’d assume that if you’re in danger, so am I. Unless whatever the danger was she was trying to get you to run from was only targeting you.

Man my head hurts thinking about this.

Anonymous
      Inactive

You know me, @nothenrygale. I don’t generally see myself as important enough to warrant someone being sent after me or anyone making a fuss over me. So the whole thing is just baffling. I theorize that someone was probably going to be sent after you and she just wanted me out of dodge but, unfortunately, I fear I may be wrong this time around. I would very much like to be right…

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

As per usual, I completely agree with you @daela and @addisonborn. As much fun as it probably is to be the baddie sometimes, in my heart I know that I want to be on the side of good and help people. I will not foolishly and blindly run into any scenario, but I will listen to what someone has to say and not discredit it them immediately simply because there’s a chance it may bite me in the ass later. I’ll carry that screaming woman out of a burning fire and then figure out later on the safety of the street if she’s an asshole that poured the gasoline or not.

Kevin Hsu
      Participant

I agree with @addisonborn and @daela. There are so many things that we don’t know and may never be able to prove, but we should try our best to do the right thing. I’m still a cautious skeptic, you won’t find me running blindly into danger; but if I can help somehow, I will.

Blondie
      Participant

Just want to make it clear that in my earlier posts I wasn’t advocating inaction. I was simply pointing out reasons to be wary and the need to go into these things with eyes wide open and the knowledge it could be a trap…

Lauren Bello

We got you @blondie! You’re right, odds are high that it’s a trap of some sort. It’s a tough balance for us all to strike, for ALL factions – following the leads we’re given without being too gullible. I think we’re all getting better at it with practice.

Lauren Bello

Listening to this recording…do you think there’s a reason why the driver changes the music so often when they’re in the car? One song is interrupted after a minute, one is interrupted after five seconds or so…none of the songs ever seem to finish before we’re rushed into the next song.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@daela Not to mention that some of the songs were chopped up. Moonlight Sonata does not sound like that.

Lauren Bello

A few updates for the transcript:

POS?: You! You there! Do not look away at the two bodies in front of you. They’re connected- inside and out. The procreate here for a purpose much greater than you can possibly grasp.
      Cynthia: What is this?
      SPOS?: Bring her forward.

Between “much greater than you can possibly grasp” and “Bring her forward,” the guy says, “Watch without embarrassment or reservation.”

Tonight, we remove the pressures of your life of your life by allowing her life to spittle freely.

What I heard was, “Tonight, we remove the pressures of her world by allowing her life to spill freely.”

You are apart of something-
      >some dude yelling THIS ENDS NOW
      and they are part of you.

I heard only one person saying “You are a part of something and this is now a part of you.”

There’s also chanting during the drumming, maybe someone with better audio equipment can figure out what they’re chanting?

Viewing 83 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar