Twin Cities

This topic contains 99 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Vox Chaotica 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     scot 
    Participant

Yes. I’m actually might get there a little early. If I do I’ll get a table/get on the list if they’re busy.

scot 
    Participant

@coryphella @voxchaotica (and the rest of the community) Please welcome @tttterri to the Twin Cities group and the overall community. She has no idea what she’s just gotten herself into is the newest member of our crazy little family. She’s brand new so any help you can offer will be appreciated. We’ll have to get together sometime to fill her in on what we know, which isn’t much I suppose.

Vox Chaotica 
    Participant

I’m currently going through final exam hell, so it’ll be a few weeks until I can join, yeah?

Terri 
    Participant

Hello everyone

Megan 
    Participant

Hi @tttterri!! Welcome!

scot 
    Participant

@tttterri @coryphella @voxchaotica how would next wed around 4/5 work for you as a potential get together?

Megan 
    Participant

@ziegenbartsr – Do you mean 5/31? I’m in Austin next week, I’ll be back 5/27.

Terri 
    Participant

I’m unavailable from May 24th to May 30th. I’m available May 31.

scot 
    Participant

31 works for me. More time to plan schedules. @voxchaotica? As I recall you have yet to prove you are not a robot.

Vox Chaotica 
    Participant

Wednesday, May 31st at around 4 or 5 PM should theoretically work, although I’ll most likely drop around a bit after five – I’ll need to buy one of my friends a burger or something to give me a lift, as I’ve had incredibly poor experiences with rideshare services in the past that I don’t trust anyone I don’t immediately know to give me a lift, and my doctor has yet to give me the “OK” to obtain a driver’s license even after 10 years of waiting. Same thing will apply if my iConfidant is located within the Twin Cities, I’ll make sure that’s a priority for ride planning – maybe I’ll buy my friends two burgers, or even make them myself; I’m currently in the process of testing ways to make burgers for the “Test Location” of my Restaurant, and I’m sure they would be thrilled to be part of the process.

Once you hear what I sound like, however, you may still come to the conclusion that I am, indeed, a robot.

Viewing 10 posts - 91 through 100 (of 100 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar