Twin Cities

This topic contains 99 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Vox Chaotica Vox Chaotica 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of  Anonymous

Oh, there you are @voxchaotica. Hi.

Profile photo of Megan Megan 
    Participant

Ok Twin Cities people listen up – @voxchaotica @noahp @ziegenbart

We are getting together on Monday – HOWEVER – details will be DM’d rather than posted publicly on this here forum. Hope to see you there/then.

Participant

Here’s a suggestion for @voxchaotica and @ziegenbart (and other Twin Cities people) – the show I’m working on, While You Were Out, opens at Red Eye Theater on Saturday night. It’s quasi-immersive-ish, the audience is seated but everyone wears headphones and hears characters’ inner thoughts. I can’t get you in for free (I can only get myself & my husband in on opening) but if you wanted to go, it’ll be interesting, and there’s a bar around the corner and we could meet there after to chat about Lust.

@coryphella That sounds awesome! My first actual live event. Seeds planted months ago by our own @mike and @russell finally bearing fruit. I should be good to go, but I’ll know for sure by tomorrow and let you know. Thanks for the heads up!!

Participant

@ziegenbart – well, it isn’t horror, but it is experimental theater…and hopefully by Saturday it will be good. 🙂 Right now it’s very stoppy/starty and a work in progress.

Anyway, here’s the info:
    http://www.redeyetheater.org/event/while-you-were-out

Doesn’t need to be horror. Experimental is just fine.

Profile photo of Scot Scot 
    Participant

@voxchaotica and ither TC lusties
    ybb ru qj 1278 bedu eqa heqt ij fqkb vhec 4-515 jetqo jkuitqo veh q thyda yv oekt byau je jeksx rqiu iehho iksx ixehj dejysu

Participant

Oh for fuck’s sake. You’re making me do work.

Participant

Oh it’s a super simple one. 😜

Profile photo of Vox Chaotica Vox Chaotica 
    Participant

u wot m8

fuck it, I’ll run my ciphers in a few hours after class

Participant

Ceaser +9

I got an unexpected window of time out. I know short notice doesn’t work and some people aren’t in the Meetup mode. I’ve been trying to hone my Cipher skills, not to developed yet. I’m going to our local speak easy for a drink. I’ll go over my Tension book, but I’m not so sure it’s relevant anymore . . .

The message was

ill be at 1278 lone oak road st paul from 4-515 today tuesday for a drink if youd like to touch base sorry such short notice

Participant

I’ll be at Groveland Tap tomorrow (Wed/3) around 4:30 if any Twin Cities lusties would like to have a drink and talk about whatever the hell is going on here

Participant

@ziegenbartsr – I will be there – will need to head over to Mac to see a student’s performance at 6 so I will set an alarm on my phone…we seem to get caught up in conversation. 🙂

Participant

Yes, we do. I have lots of questions after yesterday/last night.

Participant

@ziegenbartsr – still on for 4:30 @ Groveland Tap?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 100 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar