Twin Cities

This topic contains 99 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Vox Chaotica 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Anonymous

@coryphella We just sat down. Don’t get kidnapped.

Megan 
    Participant

Don’t ruin my fun. I’m on 94

Vox Chaotica 
    Participant

I should probably re-iterate that I will not be attending, in case a “Shadow Vox” attempts to crash the party. Can’t be too careful, yeah? 😛

Anonymous

@noahp @coryphella Great meeting you today! I had a really shitty day surrounded by negative people so it was nice to just sit down and talk/listen and share a few moments with similarly disturbed (stupid autocorrect) interested individuals. Looking forward to next time.

Anonymous

Hey everyone. So our first get together was a great time and I’m reaching out for ideas for round two. A lot has been going on and maybe a conversation would help fill in some gasps. Thoughts, availability? Also a general call it to see who is still involved, I think we may have lost some, and for anyone else in the area that isn’t in our radar for invites.

@colaptesauratus @coryphella @noahp @voxchaotica

Megan 
    Participant

@ziegenbart et al – Unfortunately I am pretty much slammed until April 16…until I have focus & cueing times for the show after this one on my calendar I don’t know if free evenings exist at all but they might then…otherwise I’m free April 16. And am honestly counting the days until April 16.

Anonymous

@coryphella. I understand. I’m actually kind of jealous of your busy schedule. Even if I don’t hear from anyone I’ll still put something on the calendar about once a week. I need to get out of the house sometimes. If nobody else is able to make it I can still use the time to catch up on forums or read my new Tension book.

Vox Chaotica 
    Participant

I apologize for not being as active, I temporarily forgot the password to this account and the password recovery function wasn’t willing to send it – or anything, for that matter – to my email. I’m busy until April 10th, although I would still need to know about any goings-on a few days in advance so I can work around it – rest assured, I am still willing to meet up.

Megan 
    Participant

Uhhhh….no, @ziegenbart, do not be jealous of my schedule. This is the schedule of a person who can’t stand to spend time alone with herself.

Megan 
    Participant

@ziegenbart @voxchaotica @noahp – I’m going to make a bold statement and say maybe we should plan to get together on Monday 4/10? I *appear* to not have rehearsal that night…

Anonymous

What time are you thinking? I believe I can make that work.

Megan 
    Participant

I hadn’t gotten that far. If others can attend maybe they could suggest times?

Anonymous

I’m good to go. I can do anytime after 4. Later is fine if needs be.

Vox Chaotica 
    Participant

Apologies for the late reply, but I could do April 10th as well – classes end an hour before 4 that day, so I’m good with that.

Anonymous

@coryphella I was able to get ahold of @voxchaotica on Twitter and he is good to go for the 10th. Apparently he forgot his password to the Lust forums and the reset function does not work. I’ll keep him informed via Twitter as we finalize plans. I recall that @noahp had mentioned the same thing about the password reset at our last meetup. Perhaps that’s why he’s not communicating with us but I don’t know his Twitter. I reached out to @colaptesauratus and received no response.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 100 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar