Twin Cities

This topic contains 99 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Vox Chaotica 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Megan 
    Participant

@ziegenbart – I’m hesitant to commit this week because I’m so behind on work, and driving students to St. Louis next week. I don’t want to say “yes” and then have to back out because of work…did it last night to a friend actually. 🙁

Anonymous

@coryphella No worries. Thanks for the heads up and travel safe. I’m starting a public meetup group to see if I can find other local people interested in the arts/theater and escape rooms and such. Not really Lust related but I hear escape rooms can be more fun with a group of people. There are lots of events I’d like to experience with like minded people. Going alone is ok, but not as fun as it could be.

Oh, let me know if there are any projects your involved in that I could attend. I’d like to support your work. 🙂

Megan 
    Participant

I do want us to have a MSP-Lust meetup, with @colaptesauratus too, I just don’t want to have to back out. I get back on the 11th, maybe the week after that?

Colaptesauratus 
    Participant

I’m super flexible with the general time frame, it’s just a matter of which shifts I’m scheduled on any week. Whatever works best for you, @coryphella 🙂

2xDice 
    Participant

Another Minneapolitan sounding off. I am also interested in a MN meet up.

Anonymous

Welcome! Sorry I didn’t tag you. Wild gene on.

Megan 
    Participant

Welcome @noahp!

So I could possibly grab a drink on Friday or Saturday, if that would work for people.

Anonymous

I’ll be in Minneapolis until a little after 6 then free on Friday. Could do a drink on Saturday or a coffee if earlier is better. I’m open.

Anonymous

Howdy everyone. I’ll have a drink with anyone that wants to after 6 tomorrow. After happy hour, I’m going to find a nearby theater showing Get Out. I hear good things. Open to fellow attendees.

Anonymous

@noahp @emar @colaptesauratus @coryphella What’s everyone’s general location around the cities and or willingness to travel a bit. I’d like to throw out an invite for coffee or what not but don’t know what might be a good location. I’m south of the cities but happy to drive up to at least Minneapolis or St Paul. Doesn’t have to be anything big. Like I said even a cup of coffee of a Sunday morning. But bigger events would absolutely be fun. (I know Megan is out of town for a bit).

Megan 
    Participant

I live right by Macalester, in Saint Paul.

Anonymous

@noahp @emar @colaptesauratus @coryphella Anyone up for a drink? I’ve got time after 4 tomorrow, or possibly Friday/Sat. I liked that bar Megan suggested, the food was pretty good. I know there’s not a lot Lust related going on right now but we could still get together to put a face to the names.

Oh, Megan, I hope you had a safe and fun trip with your students.

2xDice 
    Participant

I live at the south end of St. paul, by 35e. 4:00 is a little tough, since I usually leave work around 5. Sat might be a great idea, then we have a lot more options for an early happy hour or something.

Anonymous

@noahp Saturday could work. What time are you thinking?

Megan 
    Participant

Hey everyone – I am trying desperately to come up for air – don’t wait for me though to set up a date, if I can make it I will. I’ve got 2 shows opening before mid April. St. Louis was great, I went to a session on escape room design and saw a whole bunch of theater students amazed that they were being told they could use their theater degrees to design games. I also jumped over everyone there to tell the presenters about Tension.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 100 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar