Twin Cities

This topic contains 99 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Vox Chaotica Vox Chaotica 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of  Anonymous

Works for me. Welcome @emar!

Two questions.
    1. Have any of you tried any escape rooms.
    2. Who would be willing to give it a try?

Profile photo of Megan Megan 
    Participant

I haven’t, and the reason why is because they usually require a number of people that is greater than I have in a group, which means I have to be around people I don’t know and have no reason to know. I’d be completely up for it if an entire group could be made up of people I know or people I want to know. I have some social anxiety and issues around anyone else. My husband wants to write a book about them because he thinks they’re funny.

Also…I’m about to go to a conference and there’s a workshop this year on escape room design!!

I’m in the same boat. All the more reason to get that drink.

Profile photo of Max Z Max Z 
    Participant

@coryphella So this is the second time I’ve noticed you saying something intriguing about your professional life when I’m scanning the Activity feed and I just gotta ask, are you a set designer or professional theater person or something? Cause if so that is so cool 🙂

I have an extra ticket for the live presentation of the No Sleep Podcast (think old time horror drama radio) at the Cedar this Thursday if one of you is interested in it. Doors open at 7, starts at 7:30. I’ll be there in line before that.

Participant

@maxzumstein – yes I do theater professionally as a lighting and media designer and am a college prof. I’m doing my 2nd scenic design right now.

Participant

@ziegenbart – sorry I never responded to this – I can’t do this Thursday but thanks for asking!

Profile photo of Colaptesauratus Colaptesauratus 
    Participant

@ziegenbart I also work Thursday but so nice of you to offer!

Participant

Hey @colaptesauratus, @ziegenbart, & @emar – I am up to my eyeballs in this one design so I haven’t been around much…but any thoughts on tomorrow? One of my students said “zero to twenty inches of snow” which is the least helpful thing ever. I figure I’ll check back in tomorrow afternoon to see if y’all want to meet up.

Sounds line a plan. Let’s touch base after we see what mother nature decides to do.

Profile photo of Colaptesauratus Colaptesauratus 
    Participant

Hey @coryphella and @ziegenbart looks like we dodged the weather bullet but I unfortunately am going to have to work late tonight – no meet up for me today 🙁

Participant

@colaptesauratus & @ziegenbart – Yeah I’m severely disappointed in this “snowstorm.” @emar is sick as well and I have drawings due, let’s just plan on rescheduling.

@colaptesauratus I understand. If anyone can make it that’d be great, I’ll be there. I’ll have a drink for you. 👍 🍺

Happy New week my mn-lusties. Im good for a drink on Wednesday if anyone else is. Or Friday after 6 after a six hour session with my tattoo artist. Let me know if either works for any of you.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 100 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar