Twin Cities

This topic contains 99 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Vox Chaotica Vox Chaotica 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Megan Megan 
    Participant

There are 3 of us! You have no idea how weird this is. And maybe four of us shortly. Let’s meet for drinks.

Profile photo of  Anonymous

Wednesdays are always a good day for me but I can make other arrangements. I’m available after 3 or 4 in the afternoon. I can do St Paul, Minneapolis, surrounding areas, doesn’t matter to me.

Participant

Then I will suggest a Wednesday after 4ish at Groveland Tap, depending on if @colaptesauratus is up for it.

Perfect

Profile photo of Colaptesauratus Colaptesauratus 
    Participant

Sorry team, late to the party. I work on Wednesday afternoon/night. My next few weeks are pretty busy though irl so if you want to meet up without me this time that’s totally fine.

I’d like to get together this week or next if that works @coryphella.

@colaptesauratus let us know when would work for you. I can absolutely maneuver things around if given some notice. I think Megan is right that we need to pull together and disprove a few stereotypes about Minnesotans.

Participant

I could do Friday evening or any time Saturday?

If you two can make this or another Friday or Saturday work just let me know and count me in. I just may need to make arrangements on Friday but it’s doable. I’ll leave it to you two for now.

Participant

Friday works for me.

Groveland Tap? I’m good anytime after 4.

Participant

Yeah I could do 4:30-5ish!

Profile photo of emar emar 
    Participant

Hey, it’s me, number 4! I could potentially do a Friday happy-hour-type thing, too.

Participant

OK I just realized – supposedly we are getting a big snowstorm Friday. Let’s say temporarily we’ll have a Twin Cities Lust meetup at Groveland Tap in Saint Paul on Friday at 4:30, pending weather.

Participant

@coryphella good point, it’s so nice right now I totally forgot it’s still technically winter

Participant

@emar hi! Welcome!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 100 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar