Trust

This topic has 10 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Cara.

• Author
       Cara
      Participant

A thought just occurred to me. This whole time we’re worried about our confidants betraying our trust but here we are sharing their emails on the forum, etc. What if we’re the ones betraying them? And they find out? And they’re pissed? Just saying…

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

This kinda ties into the topic I had started last week about us unknowingly being the plants supplying information to who knows by continuously being NEVER SILENT.

The more we share, the more we expose. Of ourselves, and of those along for the ride with us.

Cara
      Participant

@meghanmayhem Yes! And “they” can just sit back and let us do all the work by exposing our interactions publicly. I suppose this is all an exercise in trust either way. Do we trust the confidants? Do we trust each other? Guess all will be revealed in due time. (I’ll just be watching from the sidelines and coming up with half-brained theories in the meanwhile)

Taylor Winters
      Participant

I trust my confidant; and if there’s things that are relating to the game, I think it’s important to share it here. But most of the conversations we’ve been having have been personal in nature. So you make a good point, @chrysalis359. I’d hate to betray my confidant or anything she’s shared with me.

Cara
      Participant

@taysavestheday I’m certainly not discouraging sharing info. I just worry where it’s all leading…

Taylor Winters
      Participant

@chrysalis359; oh I know! I worry about the same thing.

Cara
      Participant

And, yes, if anyone is wondering I *am* kicking myself for not labeling this thread “The Trust Experience.”

https://goo.gl/images/Xll5kH

Anonymous
      Inactive

@taysavestheday I’m with you, man. Unless it’s IG related, my homegirl is called a confidant for a reason.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

@shinobi; we’re nothing, if not loyal!

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

This has crossed my mind plenty, @chrysalis359. Sometimes I read the confidant transcripts posted to forum and feel guilty because I worry I’m eavesdropping on something not intended for my eyes. Although, I have noticed that most of the quoted transcript material is more of a small talk or joking around nature, so I suppose that seems fairly harmless (I hope).

At this point I’ve talked to my confidant well beyond small talk. To share with the world just wouldn’t be right. My confidant recently said she’s taking a leap of faith by trusting me with her secrets, and this makes her a little nervous. I understand and have promised I won’t betray her. Honestly, the only way I could imagine turning on her would be if she turned on me first.

Cara
      Participant

@electrichippo Well, here’s hoping it never comes to that… :-/

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar