TRUE LOVE

This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by thehazelverse.

• Author
       thehazelverse
      Participant

YOU GUYS,

Many of us were given the ultimate gift during TENSION: Mary Lynn. This beautiful woman stole my heart and refuses to give it back (like I’d want it back, anyway!).

She is getting the party started on Thursday:

This is one of the greatest places you will go for wine, food and entertainment. It’s such a zen atmosphere, the food is incredible and the wine is some of the best you will ever taste. All this and there’s no cover. Oh, I almost forgot: “Make Mine Acoustic” — A harmonic sensation of folk, country and light contemporary music.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE support us at this event. You will love it — All of it!!

partayyyy

@babyface
      and I will be there, and not square.

thehazelverse
      Participant

BUMP—–

YOU GUYS,

Many of us were given the ultimate gift during TENSION: Mary Lynn. This beautiful woman stole my heart and refuses to give it back (like I’d want it back, anyway!).

She is getting the party started on Thursday:

This is one of the greatest places you will go for wine, food and entertainment. It’s such a zen atmosphere, the food is incredible and the wine is some of the best you will ever taste. All this and there’s no cover. Oh, I almost forgot: “Make Mine Acoustic” — A harmonic sensation of folk, country and light contemporary music.

thehazelverse
      Participant

Now that all of you are glued to your devices, I’LL — USE THIS OPPORTUNITY to bump this topic.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar