Transhumanism, Quantum Computers, Parallel Universes and the Mandela Effect

This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Kyle Bown.

• Author
       Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

Here’s my tinfoil hat theory. The System and iConfidant is just a front for an organization that is using a Quantum Computer to run infinite scenarios in an attempt to solve an infinitely complex problem. The byproducts of these tests are the rise of Transhumanism, the Mandela Effect, and Shadow People…

Why Transhumanism?

Because we have been given clues about robots, A.I. and mind control through this narrative.

Why the Mandela Effect?
      To be honest there is no evidence for this in the narrative but the whole “When they don’t believe you, you know it has begun” matches really well with this.

Also I like the idea that quantum computers are accessing parallel universes and those parallel universe are bleeding through.

The Shadow people might just be parallel universe versions of us that are on the boards.

Here are some Youtube links…. (Warning this is a rabbit hole)

You can probably check out the Mandela Effect and choose which youtuber you want to listen to. Here is my favorite:

Anonymous
      Inactive

They are going to be really upset when they discover the the answer is 42.

Good stuff here @genghistwan! While I don’t know if the answer is quite so science fiction, there most definitely is a shadow organization using ALL of this (in the guise of an ARG) to collect data on all of us.

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@thebuz
      It was so obvious… 42…

No need to burn anything anymore…. 😉

Anonymous
      Inactive

This sort of ties into what I have said. In my opinion, the clock makers could be similar to alchemists. The OSDM could very well be trying to end the cycle of life and death by somehow transforming us into “transhumans” or outright replacement of the participants with AI.

It does seem very peculiar noah would bring up robots, which can technically exist forever – they have no cycle of life and death. Which is pretty scary, especially when you consider that “robot” is a metaphor. Could the Noah we saw at tension be already dead because he is immortal?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Also, adding stuff about parellel universes… missed opportunity seems to be a heavy theme. Could there be universes where we took such choices and have the consequences? Like a spiders web, if you’ll accept the metaphor, where (for instance) Buz had made the choice of asking if it was Sabrina on the phone. Could the shadows of us just be a version of ourselves that made different choices/consequences?

Twan Intarathuch
      Participant

@tyson
      I’d be disappointed if they were just after eternal life….

Why I brought Quantum Computers and the Mandela Effect into the discussion is because I like the idea that they are distorting reality itself. Imagine if you could reprogram the world…. they reprogrammed an entire person in Tension, they made you all question what was real…. but what if it’s not a question about what’s real or false, but a superposition of realities. The Shadow World and this World are both true and by turning on a switch, they could change what people are perceiving as truth.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I think you’re on the right path with parellel universes. Whatever method of control is being used, I feel that even Alexander the Great would shiver in rivalry to the army their creating.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I don’t think they’re so much after eternal life as I think they’re after the benefits eternal life could offer those under their control.

Max Z
      Participant

I don’t know how to phrase this without being OOG, so let’s just say all the rest of this is OOG:

From a narrative perspective I think this would be a very big (but perhaps interesting) departure from what the conclusion of Tension was (or at least my understanding of what it was). Again, I wasn’t there, but from what I read after the fact, people who were there in the beginning and middle of Tension seemed to be getting an experience that was gesturing toward these big otherworldly things like deities and cults, and the third act twist was that all of that was faked, and the real theme of the story was much closer to the real world: simply being about how much people are willing to put of themselves online. I expect then that LUST will be a continuation of that theme, with the AI replacements playing into that whole duality of self that the internet brings: I am one version of myself in real life, and a different version of myself online, which one is the true self, etc. Plus there’s the whole “HOW DO YOU REALLY KNOW WHO YOU’RE TALKING TO ONLINE” paranoia that seems to be being played with that I think is fun.

If I were a betting man I’d say it’s going toward a more grounded direction, but if it ends up being about straight up worlds colliding and parallel universes and such, that could be a really fascinating angle.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

There was some discussion of the Mandela effect at some point here. But the search sucks so it’s impossible to find it.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar