Tomorrow

This topic contains 65 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  superstar 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Maranda 
    Participant

Awesome, so that’s @wanda102, @kevin, and @bcbishop. Have a nice chat tomorrow, you guys!

Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

@joycecarlberg, you got a good one with that tall drink of water @wanda102

Keep your eye on @bcbishop though.

Congrats all!

Kortney 
    Participant

(Psst, @wanda102 – ask to get a photo of her so I can make her into a card)

Brad Ruwe 
    Participant

Even though I ain’t the biggest fan of @joycecarlberg, I’m so excited for those picked! Have a great meeting!

Sage 
    Participant

Congrats!! Periscope time??

Lawrence Meyers 
    Participant

Y’all are gonna die.

Chloe 
    Participant

Congrats to all getting to meet with her!

Also, wasn’t ignoring you @joycecarlberg with the numbers, it was 11 where I am and I had gone to sleep by the time you started.

No sleep. Only LUST. LUST sustains all.

Melissa 
    Participant

I wonder if the number 7 has any special significance for @joycecarlberg or if she simply likes the number?

Mustafa Said 
    Participant

Bit of a shame I was asleep when this happened but oh well. Good luck to those going today! As for @joycecarlberg, I sincerely hope you and I get to meet someday in person. 🙂

Andrew Kasch 
    Participant

Will be watching Periscope like a hawk today. Can’t wait to see what happens.

Sean 

Going off average Tension patterns, if we haven’t seen something by now I’d suspect we’d see something within the next two hours. Lust patterns suggest that we’d see something in roughly 3-4.

Certainly no promises either way, just classic “looking forward to it” style countdowns over here

Kevin 
    Participant

@thegilded was dead on. Just got a call from Joyce asking me to be in a certain ZIP code at 8:00PM tonight.

Sean 

Fuckin’ lucky shot on my part.

An in person meet, though?! With all the out of towners as initial possible choices, I was not expecting one. This could be good

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

Message received, @joycecarlberg. See you at 8pm.

David Shields 
    Participant

So people are going to meet up, this should be interesting!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar