Tomorrow

This topic has 65 replies, 26 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by superstar.

• Author
       JoyceCarlberg
      Participant

@chloe, @kevin, @bcbishop, @kortneydarling, @wanda102, @mumumusings, @mkarrett, @coryphella, and @meghanmayhem.

I can’t meet with you all, but you are on the right path, continue.

Mustafa Said
      Participant

More than fine if you can’t, no worries here 🙂

So exactly how should this work? Maybe a live-stream for those who can’t physically be there?

Yael
      Participant

Who are you ?!?

Kortney
      Participant

Can’t wait.

Megan
      Participant

@joycecarlberg – much appreciated, please let me know what I can do.

Anonymous
      Inactive

SHE IS @joycecarlberg! YOU ARE LIKE THE BUZZING OF FLIES TO HER.

Impotent Rage 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Cristen
      Participant

Thanks Joyce. I think we all come here out of curiosity and to put to logic some things we have yet to understand. I’m listening, venom-free. Let’s give each other a hand.

Chloe
      Participant

Definitely understand, no worries.

Interested to see what’s going to happen in the future for those of you who will be meeting with her.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Whether it’s for the opportunity to gain some insight, or just for my own personal amusement, I will gladly continue just being my awesome self on my own absurd path.

I like your “no time for your coddling” attitude, Joyce. Let’s get weird. Help this little fly learn how to read schematics.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Thank you, @joycecarlberg. What I’m already finding intriguing about the conversation — both ours, and the group’s as a whole — is that it is daring us to cast aside our masks, our personas, and our sense of entitlement. It’s almost a dare: can we go forth — whether in our daily lives, or in our conversation with you — without the bullshit.

We’re owed nothing. Not answers, not structure, not affirmation. And perhaps what you’re offering can be seen as an opportunity to cast aside our obsession with ourselves — that same thing that can so easily cloud our judgement and make us feel indignant, or think that the world is wrong simply because it does not bend itself to our own sense of what is just.

It’s only with a open mind, and an open heart, that any of us can truly see clearly — and what potential may lie ahead for every one of us.

111error
      Participant

@thebuz Haaaaah. And, Joyce is rolling in here like..

Kevin
      Participant

It would be my pleasure to continue this conversation.

As I was getting at, this investment is mutual and should be beneficial for all parties involved. We want something, you want something, and your superiors want something. Are they all the same thing? Probably not. Most of the people here are at least kind of interested in what you have to say, so you could provide us some information. You like getting paid, as you made clear, and a working relationship and connection with everyone here helps you. You want to keep your bosses happy so you can keep getting paid, and they need someone (currently you, could very well stop being you) to build a connection with us for their goals. We want your superiors to invest in us, whatever form that may take, but they need us too (as food, to wind the clock, for their precious data). Repeating myself again, but these are all two way streets; each group needs the other, and I think you may need us more than we need you.

Melissa
      Participant

Joyce, @joycecarlberg I’m flattered for the invitation to… whatever will happen. I’ll do my best to keep my schedule open so consider this a “yes?”.

Forgive me though for one “but” in this reply*.

I don’t know what I did to deserve this invite but I know there are many here that want to have this conversation with you. Many here are hungry for information, knowledge, and so forth. Yes, some are coming off a bit…strong and if I was in your position I’d probably turn them down in two seconds flat. But some haven’t had the chance to see what’s new today for all sorts of reasons and…maybe give them a chance to be part of this? Sorry to put you on the spot but I figured it doesn’t hurt to ask. 🙂

*Obviously I have zero information about your schedule for tomorrow so mea culpa if this request is basically impossible.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hahahaha!!! @111error That is my favorite comment ever.

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

Looks like she’s found some willing test subjects… This is going to be delightful!

Kyle Bown
      Participant

@111error
      For half a second I thought that gif was JFK…

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

As I was saying, @joycecarlberg, you seem to be daring us to leave masks and artifice behind. Never more important. Hoping to learn more tomorrow.

Briana
      Participant

It is possible to be both food and an investment? We’re a food investment for what? As humans, we need food to live, so you could consider every meal you eat an investment, but I would assume that your message is not intended to infer such obvious and literal meaning. Which, again, draws up many questions. In which way are you being literal and which are symbols? I take at you face value when you say we are an investment. The investors would like to have something to show for their investment, and that refers to us, as you stated. However, I’m interested to learn more about us being food. It’s a comparison or description that I certain wouldn’t connect with myself, but then again you seem to have a very different understanding of our roles in this situation then we do.

Tomorrow should be interesting, to say the least. I’m all ears, and I’ll be watching @joycecarlberg. I hope someone brings the barbecue sauce.

Jackie
      Participant

@brianamatopoeia (yay! Im glad your back!)

It is possible to be both food and an investment?

Corn? Getting worthy seed. Growing it. Prepping the land, finally harvesting it. What is a good sales price? how much do I need personally to survive? Can I give any away? How does next year look…

Is what Immediately comes to my mind, in ways that something can exist as both.

Sage
      Participant

@brianamatopoeia, there was a great theory by @taysavestheday that maybe there is some type of AI parasitic virus that needs our “emotions” for food. Maybe he can explain better, but I love it!

Cristen
      Participant

@bcbishop I also think we’ve been dared to flow with whatever opportunity is presented to us. I’m always eager to discover a new facet of my own potential, how about you? As for masks and artifice…well…I’ve only ever been a version of myself.

JoyceCarlberg
      Participant

I simply can’t decide whom to chose.  So, @chloe, @kevin, @bcbishop, @kortneydarling, @wanda102, @mumumusings, @mkarrett, @coryphella, and @meghanmayhem – let’s all pick a number between 1 and 10 in the next hour. The two who are the very closest will have a shared tête-à-tête with me tomorrow.

Fair?

Great, now go.

Megan
      Participant

JoyceCarlberg
      Participant

I simply can’t decide whom to chose.  So, @chloe, @kevin, @bcbishop, @kortneydarling, @wanda102, @mumumusings, @mkarrett, @coryphella, and @meghanmayhem – let’s all pick a number between 1 and 10 in the next hour. The three who are the closest will have a shared tête-à-tête with me tomorrow.

Fair?

Great, now go.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by The Creators.
       Megan
      Participant
       Cristen
      Participant

Hmmm @joycecarlberg…7

Kevin
      Participant
       Kortney
      Participant

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

@joycecarlberg I’ll take 6.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Bryan Bishop. Reason: Double
       Kortney
      Participant

We should have planned this, guys…

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@kortneydarling We really should have. Oops.

Melissa
      Participant

Jackie
      Participant

Someone must get A hold of @mkarrett, a proxy bid in worse case sinario?

Edit: Oh! Right on! Nevermind!
      *rats popcorn*

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Jackie.
       Yael
      Participant

Good luck girls

David Shields
      Participant

OK, I think I kind of understand what is going on but one thing I don’t know is where did Joyce come from, did she just show up. But still looking forward to seeing what will happen tomorrow (or at least hear about it)

Cristen
      Participant

Just had a lovely, if brief, chat with Joyce. She’s got just about the crispest British accent I’ve heard in ages. Looking forward to meeting up! That’s all the info I’ve got available for now, I’m afraid.

Kevin
      Participant

I just received a call from Joyce too. She seems very lovely and I look forward to meeting her tomorrow as well.

Megan
      Participant

Awesome @wanda102! I think that’s my cue that I’m likely *not* meeting her tomorrow so I’m heading to bed now.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Received one as well. Truly delightful to hear from Joyce.

Sean

Didn’t want to chime in earlier and open up the possibility that I’m leaking answers, but Joyce PM’ed me at the beginning of the process with the number she chose to ensure that it’s all on the up and up.

Don’t worry, she wasn’t just picking her favorites

Jackie
      Participant

Yay! Congrats guys!

Megan
      Participant

@kevin & @bcbishop – good luck to you tomorrow as well.

@joycecarlberg
      – I look forward to hopefully chatting with you in the future!

Kortney
      Participant

Beautiful, congrats guys. Hope you guys are able to tell us everything

Melissa
      Participant

Thanks for the chance, @joycecarlberg! 🙂

Have a good time @bcbishop @kevin and @wanda102!!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Melissa.
       Maranda
      Participant

Awesome, so that’s @wanda102, @kevin, and @bcbishop. Have a nice chat tomorrow, you guys!

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@joycecarlberg, you got a good one with that tall drink of water @wanda102

Keep your eye on @bcbishop though.

Congrats all!

Kortney
      Participant

(Psst, @wanda102 – ask to get a photo of her so I can make her into a card)

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Even though I ain’t the biggest fan of @joycecarlberg, I’m so excited for those picked! Have a great meeting!

Sage
      Participant

Congrats!! Periscope time??

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Y’all are gonna die.

Chloe
      Participant

Congrats to all getting to meet with her!

Also, wasn’t ignoring you @joycecarlberg with the numbers, it was 11 where I am and I had gone to sleep by the time you started.

No sleep. Only LUST. LUST sustains all.

Melissa
      Participant

I wonder if the number 7 has any special significance for @joycecarlberg or if she simply likes the number?

Mustafa Said
      Participant

Bit of a shame I was asleep when this happened but oh well. Good luck to those going today! As for @joycecarlberg, I sincerely hope you and I get to meet someday in person. 🙂

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Will be watching Periscope like a hawk today. Can’t wait to see what happens.

Sean

Going off average Tension patterns, if we haven’t seen something by now I’d suspect we’d see something within the next two hours. Lust patterns suggest that we’d see something in roughly 3-4.

Certainly no promises either way, just classic “looking forward to it” style countdowns over here

Kevin
      Participant

@thegilded was dead on. Just got a call from Joyce asking me to be in a certain ZIP code at 8:00PM tonight.

Sean

Fuckin’ lucky shot on my part.

An in person meet, though?! With all the out of towners as initial possible choices, I was not expecting one. This could be good

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Message received, @joycecarlberg. See you at 8pm.

David Shields
      Participant

So people are going to meet up, this should be interesting!

Chloe
      Participant

Going to make sure I keep awake tonight. I want to see what @joycecarlberg is all about.

Jackie
      Participant

eeee, excited.

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Joyce got stuck in a meeting. Time pushed to 9pm.

Cristen
      Participant

Hey @bcbishop…that’s odd, she told me 8:30.

David Shields
      Participant

Well that is not strange at all. Does not feel like she may want to get you on your own at all!?!

superstar
      Participant

If she walks in to meet you with a steak knife and a bottle of HP sauce in her hands… RUN!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 65 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar