Tomorrow

This topic contains 65 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  superstar 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Kyle 
    Participant

@111error
    For half a second I thought that gif was JFK…

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

As I was saying, @joycecarlberg, you seem to be daring us to leave masks and artifice behind. Never more important. Hoping to learn more tomorrow.

Briana 
    Participant

It is possible to be both food and an investment? We’re a food investment for what? As humans, we need food to live, so you could consider every meal you eat an investment, but I would assume that your message is not intended to infer such obvious and literal meaning. Which, again, draws up many questions. In which way are you being literal and which are symbols? I take at you face value when you say we are an investment. The investors would like to have something to show for their investment, and that refers to us, as you stated. However, I’m interested to learn more about us being food. It’s a comparison or description that I certain wouldn’t connect with myself, but then again you seem to have a very different understanding of our roles in this situation then we do.

Tomorrow should be interesting, to say the least. I’m all ears, and I’ll be watching @joycecarlberg. I hope someone brings the barbecue sauce.

Jackie 
    Participant

@brianamatopoeia (yay! Im glad your back!)

It is possible to be both food and an investment?

Corn? Getting worthy seed. Growing it. Prepping the land, finally harvesting it. What is a good sales price? how much do I need personally to survive? Can I give any away? How does next year look…

Is what Immediately comes to my mind, in ways that something can exist as both.

Sage 
    Participant

@brianamatopoeia, there was a great theory by @taysavestheday that maybe there is some type of AI parasitic virus that needs our “emotions” for food. Maybe he can explain better, but I love it!

Cristen 
    Participant

@bcbishop I also think we’ve been dared to flow with whatever opportunity is presented to us. I’m always eager to discover a new facet of my own potential, how about you? As for masks and artifice…well…I’ve only ever been a version of myself.

JoyceCarlberg 
    Participant

I simply can’t decide whom to chose.  So, @chloe, @kevin, @bcbishop, @kortneydarling, @wanda102, @mumumusings, @mkarrett, @coryphella, and @meghanmayhem – let’s all pick a number between 1 and 10 in the next hour. The two who are the very closest will have a shared tête-à-tête with me tomorrow.

Fair?

Great, now go.

Megan 
    Participant

JoyceCarlberg 
    Participant

I simply can’t decide whom to chose.  So, @chloe, @kevin, @bcbishop, @kortneydarling, @wanda102, @mumumusings, @mkarrett, @coryphella, and @meghanmayhem – let’s all pick a number between 1 and 10 in the next hour. The three who are the closest will have a shared tête-à-tête with me tomorrow.

Fair?

Great, now go.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  The Creators.
     Megan 
    Participant
     Cristen 
    Participant

Hmmm @joycecarlberg…7

Kevin 
    Participant
     Kortney 
    Participant

Meghan Mayhem 
    Participant

Bryan Bishop 
    Participant

@joycecarlberg I’ll take 6.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Bryan Bishop. Reason: Double
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar