Tinfoil F*$king Hat Time (Developing theory)

This topic has 41 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Brian E.

• Author
       Anonymous
      Inactive

This is going to bounce all over the place. I have a few bullet points I want to hit:

**Someone is watching us. All of us. Right now, in this very moment even as I type these letters. But who?
      1) Darren Bousman // The Creators.
      — BUT they supposedly were removed? That’s been in game more than once, I believe.

2) The OSDM / Clockmakers?
      – – We know Noah was seen at tension in the OOA compound. When this was brought up to Sarah she said “sometimes you may see someone, but it’s not the person you think you have seen. They just look exactly alike” (paraphrased). I further hammer in this point because Sentinel told @addisonborn at the book release that he was told to stay away during “the end”. Which brings up :

*** The End. Everyone was allowed to periscope or at least several people. This was meant to be seen. No one just leaves bodies setup like that. It was too staged, even for a play. @larry even has repeated this thought. But that leaves the question, who wanted us to see and why?

**Sarah -knows- about the OSDM, I dunno how much. But she brought them up to me right off the bat during the first call I had with her. Now, via email, she acts as though she has not even heard of them (often mispelling, I don’t believe she has actually typed “osdm” via email in the denial to me, and I believe @lexthewolf. Could Sarah be programed not to lie per say?).

Now’s when I’m going to ask you to use your imagination. We know that the OSDM is gathering data. But for what? And how? Isn’t it a little strange iConfidant could be matching us with potential surveillance spies? Supposedly they are using the upmost advanced technological systems to “find our potential match”. But could they actually be a complete distraction? Could the system they use have been related to the sound everyone heard, and now they are surveying you to “find your match” (which is just a cover up to survey us)….

There are shadows, we know of. As well as “robots”. Let’s just assume for a second they are the same thing : A doppelganger dark version of ourselves.

We also have seen Egyptian symbols, had references to the eye of horace, as well as the flying eyeball via von dutch.

All I’m saying is put your tinfoil hats on and prepare for the end… because if somehow all of those “deaths” were some kind of a sacrifice – and the whole religious aspect of tension were actually truthful, to an extent, but something much darker… We could be dealing with other dimensions. A deeper, darker, scary as F**K dimension, trying to take ours over via the shadows/robots. Could the bodies at the end have been mere shells that were shed for something darker to take over?

I mean, I don’t know the guy… but Larry seemed to be acting a little…strange (in his periscope). The entire thing seemed pre written. It even included a bad joke straight out of an andy kindler late night sketch. I hope the real Larry is okay. #EverthingIsFine

@julierei
      is also acting… strange.

@thebuz is on the Sinclair website, and has willingly helped them recruit. @kasch his best friend – makes a video that could damage his reputation amongst the peer participants…

Are we to where we can honestly say we can trust everyone on these boards?

Who among us would gladly sell out their fellow brothers and sisters?

Who knows. We all seem distracted. Too distracted to worry about a deeper evil, if there is one.

Could we have somehow opened a portal to a living hell? Maybe my thoughts on this have been influenced by my recent viewing of “The Void”. But for the love of Anoch I hope I am wrong. I hope there is no deeper evil. (Enoch, pronounced “Anoch”, fun fact from the bible: is Noah’s Dad. Also, higher up in that organizational chart posted of OOA ranks)

I mean… I hope I’m completely wrong. I’m jumping out on a limb. I certainly haven’t drank a ton of coffee to fight sleep deprivation because this scares the shit out of me. lol. ; ) Why else would they try to collect our personal data (such as answers to questions for password protection)? They’re trying to replace us. After all, I can’t help but echo Miles’ last line after my first and only trip through ascension :
      “This is merely an intermission of sorts. The next few nights you will wonder… What was that REALLY that they made me eat? What did I actually do? What does all of this mean…” (I am paraphrasing.)
      But can’t you just feel that growing inside of you now, whatever it was that we ate? I know I can if I think about it too much. Almost as though a… lust… is growing inside.

Thanks for the read.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

Nothing sinister on my end. The Periscope was informational but I’m a HAM, so I’m not about
      to just deliver exposition without plenty of hastily pre-created comedy.

Anonymous
      Inactive

They were very cleverly designed gags, I’ll give you that @Larry.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Note worthy mention: the coffee stain we believed represents the snake eating itself found on various paperwork could actually be a sigil. A sigil is a “magic seal” of sorts.

Jackie
      Participant

If someone looks at it like this: in relation to how ‘trust worthy’ the boards are, the powers that be spread their attention around, keeping us clamoring for involvement. It’s a near perfect disruption tactic because no one can be selfless in such an environment; there is too great a feeling of overarching loss if you miss out. Whilst they/them/him/her solely, discriminant, giveth and taketh away, who will we cut to feel important or closer to the story, even only momentarily?
      As long as they have the entire balance of power, we only have morality to counter them. And have we been good at morality?

Anonymous
      Inactive

You bring up the weighing of morality. Again, the Egyptian scale… Is it a metaphor about weighing our own morality?

If so, I believe we are all F*$KED!

One way or another, we have all broken our moral compass in my opinion.

watching

Jackie
      Participant

My moral compass is not broken. It is realistic because I am not idealistic.

In the idea of the Egyptian scales, weighting the heart against a feather to subsequently enter forever or be eaten by a monster, we don’t know what the punishment is if we morally fail. What is the monster? Is it reflecting on our own choices after doing something terrible? Is the monster like: Staring at your shame, Knowing by sharing an email, results in someone getting fired? Acknowledging your selfishness, Picking one’s self, for one experience, rather than sacrificing their experiences for others?

Emotional consequence is also like morality, it’s all relative. Some people have zero bearing on the intangible. What is shameful to one, may not be shameful to another. Our Monsters may all be different, and maybe that’s what they’re looking to find. What is the Unique boogie man, whipping switch,punishment to us (humans/normal people/a vast pool of collection data)?

Maybe that’s what they’re trying to find: What controls you? Something out there real/not real, dictates how you function in society. What is it? Can we exploit it? However, If you live without fear, you live without control. If no jail and no shame can deter you, there is no stopping you; like Noah’s current state.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Jackie.
         Lawrence Meyers
        Participant

@theladyj That was the theme of the movie, THE MASTER. We all have a Master. Except one character did not, mostly because he was crazy.

@coryphella
        Then I won’t break your heart. But few things on camera in this household are unscripted. 🙂

Megan
      Participant

@larry, please don’t break my heart and make me think those “gags” were anything other than Jessie being a teenage girl who wanted attention because she saw a camera.

That’s quite the theory.
      But…no one’s watching me.

Except my cat.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

My cat is the informant, that little serial killer bastard!

Anonymous
      Inactive

@coryphella I really hope someone updates the lust Facebook to say : “no one is watching me…except my cat”. 😉

Anonymous
      Inactive

Also, with all the allusion to Aliester Crowley — how am I the first one to appear on the “Magik / dark dimensions/occult” theory?

“We cleanse ourselves in your sins” – Handler at Ascension

Anonymous
      Inactive

Here’s a little bit on my theory of the stain being the sigil of orobouros.

“In alchemy, the ouroboros is a purifying sigil. As a symbol of the eternal unity of all things, the cycle of birth and death from which the alchemist sought release and liberation.”

Google orobouros sigil, and you’ll see the extreme similarities.

Noah said he’s “already dead”. Could this regard his release from the cycle of birth and death?

Megan
      Participant

@larry – you just broke my heart. 🙁 I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT THINGS ARE REAL.

@tyson – posting that on FB is unlikely to get a reaction from me outside of a giggle. Of course we are being watched on the forums. The sinister feeling of it for me at least is a bit gone. It takes more than just watching on the forums to make me feel something. However if TPTB could make a couple of 40mg Relpax suddenly appear on my doorstep I promise I’ll be totally fucking scared.

Megan
      Participant

Also, with all the allusion to Aliester Crowley — how am I the first one to appear on the “Magik / dark dimensions/occult” theory?

I don’t think I understand what you mean here – we’ve been around the satanism bush a half dozen times now, haven’t we?

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@megan — you want to believe things are real…on a forum regarding an immersive theatre production?

I dunno. There’s a…disconnect…here somewhere. 🙂

Megan
      Participant

@larry – yes. and therin lies a million problems that come with me being a participant here. 🙂 Or I guess @kasch referred to them as “challenges,” not problems. But yes, I want to believe things are real, not staged, not theater, including your video.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Megan.
       Anonymous
      Inactive

I guess I saw some satanism stuff but I think Larry’s shadow theory is the closest thing I’ve read to this being a possible link to a dark dimension. Is it hell, containing satan? I doubt it. I don’t believe hell is a physical place. But a dimension with shadows trying to replace us that have went beyond the cycle of life and death…. and all of us doing a ritual that could have been real steps to whatever the OSDM is doing hidden under the veil of a cult? I hope I am wrong. “You’ll know it’s began when they no longer believe you”.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@coryphella Did you participate in Ascension?

My lesson was this: whether the event is real or theatrical, what matters is the emotions you experience in the moment. What did I feel? Why did I feel what I did? What did seeing Jessie stir in you and why? What we experience IS real — theater’s intent is to elucidate things that sometimes can’t be articulated, to tease out a response as opposed to just a reaction.

I knew everything that was happening inside the OOA was illusory. Even spontaneous improvised scenes. Yet it didn’t matter. In fact, on my second visit, when the curtain was pulled aside, even within the context of that moment itself being illusory, it deepened the experience, rather than cheapened it.

To stretch it to the worst scenarios: Even in those moments in real life, when we get conned or we find a partner has been cheating on us, the emotions we had when we thought things were real were real, but then we must face the questions of why we felt what we did, what we missed and why, and what discovery of the deception feels like. I know far too many people who have experienced these deceptions, and they ask, “How could I have been so stupid?” — as if it is their fault, somehow. The healthier question is, “What did I want so badly and were there warning signs I ignored?”

Brian E
      Participant

Here’s a excellent video of “The End” from last year at Tension if you haven’t see it yet by @addisonborn The End Watch the beginning then just to 15mins from the end and watch the conclusion.

@tyson
      My understanding is BOS (Brotherhood of Seraph) were gathered up and Michelle told them to record everything that happens, only specific people were allowed to record The End. It’s how I meet Addison, I was in the group with him and I said “Uh, I don’t think you should be persicoping this, he turned and looked at me and said” I’m BOS! That was enough of an explanation I needed.

The idea that it was staged and set up so eloquently is an interesting one. I recommend watching the video if you haven’t.

Megan
      Participant

@larry – yeah, I did Ascension twice, and was part of Indoctrination from early April on. This is an ongoing conversation I had with myself and with a few friends and the creators are aware of it. I’ll PM you so we don’t have to clog up the feed with Megan-meta-bullshit but the short version is theater rarely affects me, because theater is my job, seeing it is work, and so I really and truly have to have the rug pulled out from under me in order to have a genuine reaction.

Watching your video, I kept saying to myself “please tell me this isn’t staged.” Because I wanted very much to believe that it wasn’t. It’s not funny to me now, knowing it was planned. The magic is gone.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@coryphella Ah, then please excuse my pontificating. But your reaction to the video is intriguing — what is real and what isn’t — what effect does it have and why. I’m an aesthetic wonk so these are questions that I also ruminate over far too much. 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive

@mistere Actually, I was so obsessed in tension I watched all of the end periscopes I could find. Yours, Julies, I think Meghans, Hazels, I think the other Bryan did one as well.

There were men in masks to hide their identity, I assume. Who are they? It sure seemed like an “army of capable grunts” that could have been utilized to stage it entirely.

Wasn’t there a scene in ascension visit 2/3 where you saw the control room and realized Darren and Clint were mere puppets like the rest of the production? I believe they turned and faced the wall when Samson or Noah walked into the control room. There was also a completely scripted interview, I believe a podcast. In the note of ending and beginning in the same (eating ones self, per say, like orobouros) I see where it is not the last time we will find out something was staged to the participants disadvantage. I heard Darren himself say “Right when you think you have it all figured out, we have the ability to change it. When you think you have it figured out, you realize you really know nothing at all.” (Paraphrased).

These types of discussions are exactly what I love about this.

Brian E
        Participant

@tyson I was at Tension 2 nights, once at the very beginning and then on the last night. While I did see the 2nd narrative play out, I didn’t follow the ARG or interacted much on the forums,and then there was a rather large real life disturbance that took place, and so I’m not sure what the actual most important part of that narrative is supposed to be.

I did see DLB behind the monitors, directing the show, he’s not a prob, he’s actually sitting there managing all the elements as once as Real Life Sabrina Kern is running multiple shows and story lines all at the same time, it was quite the sight to see.

My understanding is it would change and be somewhat different for different people. The second narrative path was very cool, and really tied up the entire experience, I recall this. Sabrina telling you that,” You are the cult, you are the one that came back and brought more people” which was pretty cool and mindblowing within the moment. I was happy to sacrifice people to ascend for the OOA at this point.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@Larry funny you should use the word “Ruminate”…. Around or about the time you had your private interactions with your new client, I received an email telling me to ruminate on “how to hold sand in your palm”. Upon looking into rumination, I found it is a psychological term/theory when someone concentrates on the problem itself, finding the cause of the problem – and a way to destroy the cause – that the possibility of a solution is the last thing on your mind. Meaning, us sufferers of rumination often concentrate on the problem instead of the solution. Dammit, @Larry. Get out of my head! 🙂

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

@tyson Fascinating! I had no idea. It is analyzing the problem that is the ultimate reward.

Megan
      Participant

@larry – no worries, this is not a normal way for other people to interact with/react to this or other pieces of art, it’s unfortunately just me. 🙂 This is what @bryan thinks is the one thing I “lust” after.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@theladyj by breaking our moral compass, I mean within the play/game. If you went through Ascension… You allowed a complete stranger whom was a part of your group get killed and did nothing to save them. Now you view it as part of a play, in real life, to make it okay. If we are to live truthfully under these imaginary circumstances – anyone who did nothing to save “the plant” has adjusted, or broken, their moral compass by being okay with it. Also, some of us allowed Sentinel to be beaten to death directly in front of us without doing a damn thing…. Just saying, I know my moral compass has been broken. If we are to believe that everyone in the OOA institute were viciously slain – we are now so eager to be in cahoots with a guy that was part of the group directly responsible for the deaths. These were our friends. People that emotionally moved us such as Mary Ellen, Miles, the cute old people in the room playing two truths and a lie, Simon(!!! I loved that guy) and now we are doing nothing. I’m sure none of you have even confronted Sarah or Noah about this issue. That breaks my moral compass. But then again, I can only speak for myself

Megan
      Participant

Sorry, Bryan, I meant @bcbishop, not @bryan, I care deeply about you and not your shadow.

Megan
      Participant

(Even though I think you’re probably a plant-friend in my own life. 😛 )

Megan
      Participant

@tyson – but they weren’t killed…

Anonymous
      Inactive

@coryphella They weren’t killed? Now I’m wondering how meta you are getting.

If we are to assume they weren’t killed, then was the entirety of “the end” staged to make us “believe they were dead”?

Please explain details. I’m very curious. I love this kind of discussion.

Jackie
      Participant

@tyson
      I did go through tension and I was one of those murdered strangers.

Chris
      Participant

The End was the epitome of the meta-narrative, as well as the unveiling of the larger world of the OSDM. They weren’t dead because it was theatre, just as Ascension was. The End was a final twist of the knife against us and Sabrina as Michelle unveiled that everything that we believed in was a lie serving the OSDM’s larger purpose. That is why we were all able to meet them at the book signing party, where Michelle again party-crashed and reaffirmed the lies that our experience and the book were built on. And in both instances Darren was shown to be nothing more than a hired hand who Michelle no longer has patience for. The real question is not whether or not those characters are dead, it’s whether those actors are continuing to work in a new and potentially even more sinister capacity for the OSDM (Myles, Sentinal, possibly Levi if the meta stretches that far)

Lukas L
      Participant

@chris I totally agree with you. I think the end and what it represents would be the death of the old ways. I think Lust is using more modern ways to get the data they need. I think lust has more layers of deception than an onion and that the puppet masters are not who we think they are. I think the robots or puppets are the ones who seem the most real. The quote, “when they no longer believe you, that’s when it begins” is going to play a big part. As well as the questions that were asked of the participants in the focus group.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Lukas L.
       Lukas L
      Participant

For me the facebook quotes have been really interesting. Have any of them really hit home or appealed to you. If so which one? For me it was the love one by Plato.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Lukas L.
       Andrew K
      Participant

What if the members of the OOA who were killed at The End were simply version 1 of what the OSDM has in store for us?

they collected data on all of us before and during ascension and tested and recorded our responses to emotional and physical tests…. the OOA then collected and stored that data for future use and destroyed their creations so that they could not defect as Noah has.

Perhaps with Noah they thought they had successfully created a V2 of their prior creations, but he has since defected so they are now moving onto V3 by collecting more significant data via The System and Confidant…..

Megan
      Participant

Did anyone see the theory posted by @ziegenbartsr earlier today about the FB quotes & the Plato one?

Chris
      Participant

@coryphella I did notice that today and after seeing you mention it here I looked into it further and found some things that might support the pattern @ziegenbartsr is suggesting. We should pool what we know, see if any of it sticks. I don’t care what Sarah says, I’m not giving up on AI being the key to all this.

Sage
      Participant

I think the relation that @ziegenbartsr mentioned between the quotes and the AI references to Tacitus and Plato are just too uncanny not to be something. I get AI Tacitus link and the possibly that they could be using the words form our forum posts, but what could the Plato/visual cues be?? Periscopes? Facebook photos? Pics and meme’s posted here? It’s really just too much of a coincidence, right?

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Sage.
       Anonymous
      Inactive

OK guys.

Here’s my thoughts. It could very well be that Noah and the OOA are “v2/v3 versions of themselves”.

Also, bringing up Plato and Tacitus reminded me of the theory of platos cave. As far as the theory of platos cave goes – could this possibly tie into AI? As in, the shadows/robots do not realize they are the ones within the cave? Maybe we are with them, maybe we aren’t? But do the shadows/robots believe that something that is not real IS real? What if WE are the ones unintentionally “creating the puppet show” that they believe is real? Do the characters, such as the meta version: Sabrina vs Addison, believe that the play is reality? I think we’ve had that come up more than once… (“Ha! She actually believes all this stuff!” is a line from Samson when he was showcasing her, or she ‘broke’ or something.)

I also can’t help but tie things back to the Egyptian stuff. Upon looking into the sigil of orouboros – I realized it was a symbol within Alchemy. There are tons of sites, and I couldn’t hardly understand half of the stuff, that talk about how the Egyptians had a practise of divine alchemy. They believed, and I could have misinterpreted my research, that the Alchemists were god-like or given a gift by god/the gods to be able to break elements down into the form of a single atom. They talk about REFLECTION in the gold. They had a term for it and I’m too tired to google it… but when water was mixed with the purist form of liquid gold – they called it the divine tears of horus, I believe. Now, I don’t know much about this egyptian stuff… but I DO know that egyptians LOVE gold and were capable of even breaking it down far enough to make very thin sheets of gold that they used for gold plating. I also know that it is rumored that they broke down metals to the point of supposedly using them as conductors to create “electricity like grids”.

Now, onto another thing I researched a little today. The Theory of Specular Surface Geometry. The paper is on COMPUTER SCIENCES. It specifically talks about how, from my understanding, there are two types of surfaces – real and virtual. Meaning, if a metal sphere passed in front of a camera in a 3d environment, the sphere would have a reflection of the things around it – they call it the virtual surface. In contrast, there is the real surface. The easiest way to explain that is if the metal sphere had a scratch on the surface. The scratch would be real; however, it would change the virtual surface as well because anything now reflecting off its surface is affected by the scratch.

I’m not sure how all of this ties into AI. But man, this stuff is interesting! Any input on any of this is appreciated.

Anonymous
      Inactive

https://hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com/category/alchemy-2/

There’s a resource worth reading on “The Divine Chemistry of Alchemy”.

Here’s a quote I found interesting: ” For centuries, people have searched in secret for a chemical process that will produce this mono-atomic gold. When mixed with water, this substance becomes what the ancient Egyptians called the Golden Tear from the Eye of Horus. To the spiritually adept, it provides a way to transform the carbon based human body into the immortal Light Body and reunite with the Divine. They call it the Great Work.[i] ”

So, basically it was a way they could shed their mortal bodies and “live forever” if I’m not mistaken. Hmmm. Sounds familiar.

Viewing 39 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar