Those of Us Who Are Neither Losers or Winners

This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.

• Author
       Anonymous
      Inactive

This might have been addressed at some point, but I’m curious as to who got a message saying that there are no seminars available until 2018 and also wondering if anyone has any theories about what our purpose or place is in the realm of the Tension trilogy? I know I’ve jokingly referred to myself as a neutral party candidate in the experience to @nothenrygale, but am curious to know your thoughts.

(For reference, I’m a newb to the trilogy so forgive my ignorance if I misquote the experience i.e. the trilogy.)

I’m just a confused dude. Been lurking, but now I want to know what happened today?

Why is no one talking about it?

Hello! I need to know.

Stephanie schultz
      Participant

@birdiesrunamok i got an email a few weeks ago saying that it was sold out for 2017 and 2018. Huh? Confusing

Anonymous
      Inactive

@confuseddude

Not sure what happened today. I wasn’t privy to it. You may want to start up a chat in another forum.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@schultz80 It is very confusing. Especially since nothing has been addressed regarding that. I wonder if that was the response depending on placidity of email and not being familiar with us.

Chris
      Participant

Hi @birdiesrunamok. For some of us it’s even more vague than that. In February i sent my initial inquiry and I got a reply asking me to go into greater detail why I thought I was worthy. I immediately responded much more forcefully, but never heard anything back. I finally tried again last week when I saw some people had luck with that, but I received nothing at all once again. So it looks like I’m a forever maybe that doesn’t even deserve a no. After today, it sounds like Sarah has bigger fish to fry. But it certainly does make me question my place at the table.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@macbethinabathtub, it definitely seems that, for many of us, our place is left very much up in the air. We’re not losers, but we’re not winners. It’s interesting and, I’m sure for some, very annoying in a way.

Until then, I’m choosing the path of casually watching what happens while surrounded by my plush and sipping tea.

Yael
      Participant

i am new to this too so am sipping my tea too but i want to be active so i am figuring it out sinceits my first time doing this so i am watching too but i help myself to say hi!

Anonymous
      Inactive

@sassyyael Sipping tea and watching the players in the story fall apart seems to be the safest route.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar