This looks familar… Watch Lia's Periscope video

This topic has 17 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Candace.

• Author
       Brian E
      Participant

During the book signing party I had permission to take photos, I took some, and the party ended much faster then expected. I took a picture of some of the art, this photo was in the room leading the the video confessional room.
      The painting looks like it’s maybe same or similar image in @lilmsfancpants Periscope video.

View post on imgur.com

• This topic was modified 7 years ago by Brian E.
       Alejandra Acosta
      Participant

Good eye!!! I kept looking at the painting thinking it seemed familiar in a way, maybe buried deep in my subconscious

Brian E
      Participant

Well this got interesting quick…..

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Brian E.
       Alejandra Acosta
      Participant

What room was it in?

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

I think @mistere said it was in the massage room?

Melissa
      Participant

😮

What the hell.?

Brian E
      Participant

Better image, of the wall of the room. @ah-lay It’s the room before the room with the Video camera and you post a confessional telling someone you love them. I’m not sure what that room is called.

Edit: Spent a bit trying to reverse image search with no luck, zero matches. Here’s a the partial image blown up with out the symbol on it, maybe someone can figure out what this picture is, or who the artist is or what the place is in the image, I’ve had no luck so far.

Alejandra Acosta
      Participant

Def saw it then, since I was in there with GK2 and with Myles

Kevin
      Participant

Genuinely unnerved by the painting showing up in those two places.

@mistere
      In the book the room is just called “Apartment” and you can actually see the painting on the left hand page.

Chris
      Participant

Hi everyone. My VERY sincere apologies for this misunderstanding. I found the painting on Ebay a few days ago, I saw it in the space and liked it and @lilmsfancpants was planning on painting the Tension symbol as a memento, that is the ENTIRE story. It just arrived today and we thought it would be neat to have it in the back for her first in-game periscope. That was taken in our apartment, you can tell by the first few seconds of the video. No conspiracies, no shadows, just a couple of fans with a little disposable income. Very sorry for the distraction. It was in no way intentional.
      Painting ebay receipt

Anonymous
      Inactive

I had a glass of wine with Myles next to that painting. Then @bcbishop made me cry.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@macbethinabathtub Thank you for the clarification! That escalated quickly!

Lia
      Participant

Yikes! Sorry, everyone!

Yeah… WOW, I was just carefully transcribing some of what Noah said to me from the recording, and when we looked back at the activity feed we BOTH just started screaming. I thought that painting would have received a MUCH milder response!!

Alejandra Acosta
      Participant

Welp! Nice to know now what the name of the painting is, definitely makes sense why it was placed in that room, I wouldn’t have known if this hadn’t happened, lol

Kevin
      Participant

Ha, they manage to screw with us even when they’re not trying to screw with us.

Brian E
      Participant

I guess that’s how team Noah rolls. I’m not buying this story, and I’m not sure “Team Noah” is for me.

Candace
      Participant

Oh man I was tripping out about the painting thing too ? almost thought u were a… nvm. Definitely a good way to get all our blood rushing!!

Candace
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants @macbethinabathtub definitely still paint the sigil and post it and tag DLB! it’s not taking away from the events tonight, don’t feel bad! It made it more exciting lol. Everyone’s just trying to stay on their toes. 🙂 very cool that you guys even got that picture. So perfect.

Viewing 17 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar