This happening to anyone else?

This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 11 months ago by Chris.

• Author
       Chris
      Participant

Say I’ve been getting a bunch of calls over the last two days from 714/949/626 that I’ve never seen before, they never leave a message. I don’t generally answer numbers that aren’t blocked or I don’t have saved in my phone. I’m wondering if this happened to anyone else. I’m sure I’m just a bit paranoid but if the same thing is happening to others I’ll change my tune on not answering calls like that.

Jackie
      Participant

Usually if someone from the experience calls, it’s ‘no number’, ‘private number’, ‘unknown’.

Chris
      Participant

Thanks for the response that what I thought, but it’s better to be safe than left out lol

111error
      Participant

Tension / Lust has never called people from a displayed number.

– Nervously answering every call you ever receive, number displayed or not, is a side effect of taking part..

Anonymous
      Inactive

That has been happening to me to, but with a different number. I called the number back, (different number), and it seemed to be from a texting app. Past two days this has been happening… wonder if they’ll call again…?
      prolly spam though

Chris
      Participant

If in fact those numbers call again I’m answering, but I do agree I’ve never received a call that wasn’t from a blocked number. Good god I’ve turned into one of those tinfoil hat wearing peeps, next thing I’m gonna be covering my windows: ha!

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar