Theory on Shadow Users

This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Sage.

• Author
       Melissa
      Participant

What sparked this theory is based on the user @meghan-mayhem that popped up not too long ago. What I find interesting about the user’s profile pic are the words that seem to be a word frequency cloud.

If you don’t know what a word frequency cloud is I direct you to here.

So what if real @meghanmayhem words such as a blog, answers from Lust questionnaire, and/or answers from Ascension (and on and on and on….) were compiled to make this word frequency cloud…a way of taking a bit of her online fingerprint/data and making into a shadow account by none other than the OSDM? The OSDM is all about data after all, they made that abundantly clear at The End. Hell they have @julierei actual fingerprint probably on file. Come to think of it most of us went through Ascension. The OSDM now has our signatures from the Waivers…probably more than enough DNA from us spitting up all over the place. I’m digressing but it’s something to think about (((shudder)).

And something else to think about, @meghan-mayhem profile pic word frequency looks vaguely like a fingerprint but that may be my career bias. 😉

And yes, some other accounts like @larry-meyers and @buz doesn’t have this style but perhaps this making of shadow accounts is getting more refined and precise as time progresses. I know first hand that sometimes methods need tweaking here and there but eventually with enough time/people power/skill, you get it right.

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

Yeah, the word cloud definitely had me thinking as soon as I saw it. It’s hard to make out what the majority of the words are due to the size (but I did giggle at the translate error in that all apostrophes were turned into 0s). I can’t place where the words would have been pulled from because it has way too few profanities to be from my personal Facebook account). Maybe it’s the Lust Facebook account?
      Though it is odd that my shadow account has this design, yet none of the others do. Seems they are settling into something.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

I just took a closer look at Shadow-Meghan. I have a question for the real @meghanmayhem. ShadowMeghan called you out proudly as the one behind the clever loser note that was delivered to the Losers Club meet-up. How did @meghan-mayhem know this? Was this information publicly known prior? Had you told someone who would have spilled the info to TPTB or Noah or Sarah or OSDM? I can’t recall ever reading about the source of the note on forum, but it’s very possible I missed it. Thank you!

Meghan Mayhem
      Participant

@electrichippo We (@chelsea and myself) mentioned it to a couple of people after the fact, Noah included. It’s obvious my Shadow version was trying to out me to the community, unaware that we’d already proudly taken credit for what we’d done to them.

Kimberly Stewart
      Participant

Got it, thank you @meghanmayhem, and yes it was funny, not malicious. I can now put to rest my paranoid ideas. At least for the moment. Once you’ve experienced Mr. Ohio, you can never go back. He’s like a bad pop song that gets stuck in your brain on repeat.

Sage
      Participant

Wait,the real Megan dropped the note? I thought it was shadow Megan/Noah?? But if the real Megan did it and shadow took credit outing real Megan…but it failed, that is brilliant.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar