The Tension Experience Book

This topic has 19 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.

• Author
       GoldTongue
      Participant

Anyone else hoping Darren and Clint include a little Lust Easter Egg inside the hardcopy of their book? Ships today, I think!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ve been secretly hoping this for the last couple of weeks. Fingers crossed!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Anyone else see the Book Release party notice on the Tension FB page? I hope I can make it as the book was preordered for me as a gift.

Melissa
      Participant

Beware The Ides of March…..

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I’m sure nothing bad will happen, I mean nothing bad ever happens in that warehouse. Right?

BTW got my email! I’ll see everyone tomorrow!

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Brad Ruwe.
       Tom Kircher
      Participant

I got an invite too, I’m so stoked!

Candace
      Participant

I’m going too, I’m so excited! ?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’ll be there. Naked and proud.

Sean

“Proud”

@thebuz, why do I get the feeling you’re using that word as a euphemism?

superstar
      Participant

I’ll be there. Fully clothed and slightly uncomfortable. 🙂

Candace
      Participant

Is anyone here? I parked but I’m a little scared to get out of the car and walk around by myself…not sure where to go..

Maranda
      Participant

Please keep us updated on all the juicy details!

Anonymous
      Inactive

So excited to hear if anything happens!!! Keep us noobs in the loop please 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive

Totally lived vicariously through everyone last night. I was unable to partake in Tension due to financial issues and conflicting schedules, but the amount of detail and the quality of storytelling that went into Tension was very evident last night. Much love!

Winston Smith
      Participant

on page 48 of the book, there is a 3 page letter that seems relevant to Lust. It talks about a child who shouldn’t be naked, referred to by the initial B. It talks about this letter being given to the controller, and the general tone is very Noah-like in content. I’m not sure if this has been posted in a different thread and haven’t had time to really dig into the book in detail, but this feels important and relevant to me. Is this new, or am I just clueless having come to Tension so late in the game?

Page 48-1

page 48-2

page 48-3

Mike
      Participant

@winstonsmith – This was part of a dead drop within Tension. I think that @thebuz and @kasch found this one in Griffith Park.

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Mike.
         Winston Smith
        Participant

@mike Ahh, thanks, that’s good to know. I wasn’t sure if that was new, or old, I’m never sure how much history I’m just clueless to. I guess the kid is actually “R”, not “B”, but I wonder who this “kid” actually is?

Phrases like “there is no room at the table for those who can not close” sounds very much like something Noah, and his ilk would say.

I can see why OSDM writers would highlight the phrase “THE LIGHT” in red, but what about “MY FAULT”, and “DAWN”? It seems kind of odd to capitalize words and phrases for emphasis, and then to also up it a level by putting some of the capitalized content in red.

Mike
      Participant

The “R” is one of us, but don’t want to blow up their spot…just in case. It’s a pretty awesome story though haha

Here’s the old link to this letter and all the theories 🙂

Michael Rizzo
      Participant

@winstonsmith hahaha and hahah, The “R” you’re curious about would be none other than myself. 4 wasn’t the biggest fan lol

Viewing 17 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar