The System Workshop

This topic has 17 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 8 months ago by Brad Ruwe.

• Author
       Sean

Looks like an email just went out to all ticketholders: There is a workshop that’ll be an hour to an hour and a half long this Saturday.

Given the type of things we’ve seen today, I’m going to be fascinated to watch some of these.

From afar, unfortunately. I’ll have to live vicariously through all of your responses. So please post them as completely as you can as soon as you can

Lia
      Participant

Are they really asking us to respond right at 9pm? Or by 9pm? The latter makes more sense, but I’m going to be in a rehearsal tonight at 9, so I’m going to send that email now.

Anonymous
      Inactive

They sent a follow up email that said “BY 9pm”.

Also I am super bummed to be out of town for this. But it’s my grandma’s 90’th birthday and I am not missing that.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@lilmsfancpants They corrected that and said BY 9pm 🙂

Kortney
      Participant

Working from 2-8pm in Eagle Rock on Saturday so I hope to see a change in all of you after this free event.

Sage
      Participant

Is this a trap? Feels a little weird to have a free workshop right before the paid one?? And that’s from me being all open and all…

Candace
      Participant

Why did they make this in downtown when they know most of us will be in Long Beach at MSS?! -______- stupid system..did this on purpose.. *grumble grumble* (but am I ditching the paid con day I’ve been waiting for all year for this? Fuck yea I am! ?)

Kyle Bown
      Participant

I was thinking the same thing @sfire8. We have a paid workshop in two weeks, yet they’re inviting the same people to go this Saturday.

Amongst many possibilities, two stick out to me.

1. this is the seminar, for the most part. You go in, see the normal seminar. Then, in two weeks, when we return, things are going to go wrong. You need to show things going properly before you can show them going wrong. So you know what you’re seeing isn’t what’s supposed to be happening.

2. My second thought is that maybe this is preparing us, not just for the actual event, but to get us pumped and excited and to task each of us going to bring someone with us to the event. Expand The System’s reach. We leave the event Saturday all jazzed and excited and ready to go out and bring Noah a brand new convert in two weeks time.

I think I buy the second one a bit more than the first.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Kyle Bown.
       Bryan Bishop
      Participant

Will have to miss this, unfortunately. Somebody sort out that cologne ID issue, alright?

Lia
      Participant

I wish they had Shazam for smells, @bcbishop. I’ll do my best to get a good whiff.

Taylor Winters
      Participant

I sent in my email that I’ll be there. Workshops are usually hands-on, compared to Seminars, which are usually more of a passive, listening experience. While I don’t see The System seminar being passive, I think we will be doing some quality work at this workshop.

In the spirit of charity, I am coordinating a carpool from people at MSS to the workshop and back to MSS. If anyone needs this service, feel free to PM me and I can help coordinate.

Lawrence Meyers
      Participant

A little reminder before Saturday’s fun and games, from NoahSinclair.com

“How Does This Work?

Exactly how I say and when I say it.

I am a busy person. Fixing your life happens on my timetable. Not yours.

Initial consultations are free to show you the power of The System but make no mistake, this is not a charity. I do not care about what you think you should be receiving until you put money in my pocket.

Bad behavior will NOT be tolerated. If you believe you have the right to whine, bitch or moan about how I handle my business… it’s already over.

I’m not here to hold hands, make you feel better or fill a void in your life. I’m here to help you command and conquer all of your wildest desires.

I lead, you follow.

You’re welcome.”

God gives to us according to who HE is, not according to who WE are.

Shaun
      Participant

Gives new meaning to “I’m not your mentor, teacher, or your life coach. I’m your fucking God.”

Sage
      Participant

@larry, he also told us we are his victims and he’s going to abuse us in his video. I’m fully aware of the power dynamics here and willing to participate by his rules.

Shaun
      Participant

Also just realized the workshop today fulfills this: “Initial consultations are free to show you the power of The System”.

Noah always follows through.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

If anyone would like to meet before hand, we are meeting at Little Bear for food and drinks at 11 in 90021 area code. Hope to see you there!

1855 Industrial St, Los Angeles, CA 90021

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Can’t wait to hear what all goes down.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Since we seem to be on a Bible kick lately…

“Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.”

Matthew 6:1-4

Viewing 17 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar