The System Facebook Post 7/22

This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by Hannah Schenck.

• Author
       Chloe
      Participant

Not sure if it means anything, but The System’s latest Facebook video reminded me of something. “Less of yourself and more of me” reminds me of a song we sing in Church, “None of Self and All of Thee”, except for a more sinister purpose than just a Church song. The song is about giving all of yourself over to God and not just focusing on yourself, the person in the song bit by bit giving more of themselves over. They probably didn’t have it in mind when saying the whole “Less of yourself and more of me”, but it still makes me think.
      _____

When I proudly said to Jesus,
      “All of self, and none of Thee.”

And my wistful heart said faintly,
      “Some of self, and some of Thee.”

Brought me lower while I whispered,
      “Less of self, and more of Thee.”

Lord, Thy love at last has conquered:
      “None of self, and all of Thee.”

_____

Noah, The System, ODSM, whatever it is that’s slowly working on us, I really think they want more than just our emotional data or data in general. They want to completely change us as people, to slowly chip away at our personalities and what makes us individuals, and maybe even make us exactly like them. I mean look at what they did to Sabrina, she’s completely changed from who she was before all this. To what exact purpose they want this, I don’t know, maybe to gain more followers in whatever it is their doing? Or maybe it is just a cult that wants to completely get rid of you and get you to drink the Kool-aid, but I seriously think it has to be more than that.

Chris
      Participant

Well,and yesterday there was a lot of talk around here about us, us, us, facing and embrancing your own shadows and darkness to become whole with oneself. Maybe its also a “kind” reminder that dont matter what, enlightment is only trough them. That this whole thing its not about us. At all.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

Why is Horace so concerned with Taylor’s health and age? Perhaps @taysavestheday is who they are focusing on for their ultimate sacrifice or guinea pig. Is he the one they think has the most potential to aid them in whatever they are cookin up in the lab?

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar