The System Events – Tickets on Sale

Tagged: 

This topic contains 55 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Violet 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author
     Mattie 
    Participant

@pandace88 East coast! Connecticut, to be exact. So not international, but far enough where a drive is kinda out of the question.

Violet 
    Participant

DAMMIT WHY AM I NOT IN LA & TOO BROKE RIGHT NOW?!?

@mattiemxo I’m in VA, I feel your pain. if you can swing a flight I say fucking do it!!

Mattie 
    Participant

@erisbonn crossing my fingers I can pull it off!!! & I relate. Being broke sucks.

Sage 
    Participant

@theladyj, going bottom tier with the rest of the garbage group!

Jackie 
    Participant

@sfire8
    Fuck. Yes. Garbage group is getting LIT! <3

Roppi 
    Participant

Fuck, I ain’t got the money to go. And it’s halfway across the U.S. Feelsbadman

Sage 
    Participant

@mattiemxo, @erisbonn, The System event will probably be live streamed or periscoped? You won’t miss anything!! And it’s actually kind of fun to follow along at home as it’s happening. That’s the cool thing about this!

Blondie 
    Participant

I could probably do with some tips on how to not suck at life right now. But 6000 miles and a crazy work schedule for the next 5 weeks means, unsurprisingly, I’ll be hoping for that livestream…

Chris 
    Participant

Ok, thats where being in another damn country sucks. Livestream it is! And learning how to use Periscope, I guess…

Jess 
    Participant

I’m new to this whole “thing” and am so bummed I can’t go to this

Violet 
    Participant

@kwanyin I will also be learning how to use periscope lol

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar