The System Events – Tickets on Sale

Tagged: 

This topic contains 55 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Violet 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author
     Maranda 
    Participant

Yeah @theladyj! Way to go in with a positive attitude!

Kevin 
    Participant

Maybe garbage kitty will be joining all us garbage people in the garbage seats.

Crystal 
    Participant

If anyone joins anyone in the garbage seats, it’s gonna be Crack Fox

Hannah Schenck 
    Participant

@kevin GARBAGE KITTY! I will be so delighted if garbage kitty was there!

Megan 
    Participant

If Garbage Kitty is there I want a picture!

superstar 
    Participant

Woo hoo! I’m one of the Garbage People! Fuck, yeah, @theladyj! 🙂

Jackie 
    Participant

Woo! Our company is going to be great in the dumpster!
    ♡@pandace88, @kevin, @superstar, @kingkill33 and everyone else!
    #BottomTierBecauseTheStruggleIsRealButTheMotivationIsSincere

superstar 
    Participant

Everyone knows the back of the theater is where all the really rowdy kids sit!

Winston Smith 
    Participant

Noah is such a dumpster fire it’s comical. The man has no self control. Even if he did manage to attain some semblance of real power, or wealth, or anything at all, he just doesn’t have the self control to hold onto any of it for more than a minute.

Real power is disciplined, focused where it’s needed, and not squandered gratuitously. It’s not an explosion of half-baked verbal nonsense. Real power doesn’t desperately beg you to believe it has power. It doesn’t need to try so damned hard. Ol’ Whisky Dick can’t keep it up long enough to skullfuck anyone. He’s a big mouth in an empty suit.

He has all the self control of a wacky waving inflatable tube man. Don’t take your eyes off him. When this train wrecks, it’s gonna be fucking spectacular. If you wanna buy tickets, make sure to get the good seats, outside the train. Toot toot!

Maranda 
    Participant

Honestly I can’t respect Noah as a leader. As the face of The System, he hasn’t done anything except make promotional videos that say “look at me!” People don’t become leaders because they call themselves one. They become leaders when other people recognize them as such. Maybe those of us who go can report back as to whether or not they do.

Buz Wallick 

@winstonsmith

Noah is such a dumpster fire it’s comical. The man has no self control.. Even if he did manage to attain some semblance of real power, or wealth, or anything at all, he just doesn’t have the self control to hold onto any of it for more than a minute.

He has all the self control of a wacky waving inflatable tube man. Don’t take your eyes off him. When this train wrecks, it’s gonna be fucking spectacular. If you wanna buy tickets, make sure to get the good seats, outside the train. Toot toot!

Wait, hold up. Are you saying Noah has no self control? This changes everything.

Winston Smith 
    Participant

@thebuz Exactly, you get it.

Julie R Goldstein 
    Participant

Welcome back douchebag! You bet your ass I’ll be there with bells on.

Mattie 
    Participant

How crazy would I look if I bought a ticket to this thing + a flight ticket? Kinda wanna check this guy out in person.

Candace 
    Participant

@mattiemxo for sure none of us would judge you!! Haha from where?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar