The System Events – Tickets on Sale

Tagged: 

This topic has 55 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 8 months ago by Violet.

• Author
       Sean
       Anonymous
      Inactive

Dying a thousand deaths at those descriptions.

Nicole Mae
      Participant

Fucking mother fuck. I really hate not being in LA right now.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

“Why are you a failure in life?” LOL

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

So curious situation for those who follow The Resistance. Buy tix and try to bring down The System at the event, or wait to see if the BOS reaches out with plans moving forward?

Kyle Bown
      Participant

TEAM SINCLAIR!

I’m in it to fucking win it!

Maranda
      Participant

@nothenrygale You could go just to scope things out, but the choice is yours.

Sean

While buying tickets:
      Enter address info
      Enter billing info
      “Why are you failure in life?”

Fucking lol.

Also IN IT TO WIN IT requires age 21+ so FUCK YOU NERDS I’M GETTING DRUNK WITH NOAH

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@izryn Totally my thinking, but giving financial backing to The System…. fuuuuuuuck.

Kyle Bown
      Participant

@izryn @nothenrygale
      You could always sit in back with the losers.

Candace
      Participant

OK so I’m not sure if I should buy a ticket. I don’t want to be team The System. But I do want to go participate and support lust live events! So…I guess the cheap seats it is?? :/

Candace
      Participant

@nothenrygale dude I’m literally wondering the same thing…. let’s sit in the back and troll this event in the nose bleed section (@chelsea lol)

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Candace.
       Sean

There’s nothing to suggest that buying a ticket means declaring your allegiance to The System.

Maybe it does, maybe you’re going as an enemy or an apathetic observer. If you are an enemy, presumably the swanky tickets gets your closer to your target, you’ll be able to analyze weaknesses better

KINGKILL33
      Participant

I can’t afford a $100 ticket just yet, but I certainly did grab the cheapskate ticket lol.

Addison
      Participant

Why am I a failure in life? “Because I willingly compromise my personal ideals and beliefs of a true resistance in order to participate in an event put on my enemies.”

I’m in it to fucking win it.

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

Ticket bought because I am weak.

Candace
      Participant

Well it says

This is the opportunity to be TEAM SINCLAIR and TEAM SINCLAIR only takes kick-life-right-in-the-sack-until-it-cries-for-mercy winners…

Hmm ?

Sean

Tension had a great many cult events, and Anti-OOA BOS members still showed up to those. Until I hear it from him or any other entity head directly, I don’t believe it’s a “This team and this team only”

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

@pandace88 The interesting thing here is Noah’s toast to The Resistance last night. “Team Sinclair” is one thing, but maybe “Team (NOAH) Sinclair” may be something different.

Noah, you made me nervous as fuck last night, as you and @chelsea noticed. Let’s fucking dance. I’m willing to hear what you have to say.

Kortney
      Participant

Definitely Team Noah- not Sarah- not Horace. Got the big boy ticket.

Dream Daddy here I come.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I don’t think Noah cares what side of the fence you’re on.

He’ll take your money no matter what. If he changes your mind he wins even more. If he doesn’t he still gets your monies and laughs about it.

Looking forward to suiting up and having the man mock us for paying money to hear him call us ugly failures. In it to win it package all the way.

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

In it to fucking win it with Noah! Pumped to get told how much I suck at life ✌?

Candace
      Participant

Bought my garbage person ticket while I save my pennies for further events I can’t afford. Yay garbage life!

Brad Ruwe
      Participant

I went mid level. If I’m going to be facing this nightmare, I need my wits about me. Last night I saw how well I do with alcohol in my system when coming face to face with him.

Cristen
      Participant

I’ll be there to support the Experience.

Andrew Kasch
      Participant

Top tier sold out before I could grab it… so I’m “almost cool.”

Bryan Bishop
      Participant

I tried it your way before Noah, and one thing was clear: you don’t deliver on your threats or promises (and you probably don’t even run your own show).

Have fun at your rally. I’ll wait to spend my time with the people that actually pull the strings.

Pass.

Nicki
      Participant

OK, OK. This won me over:
      “TOOOT TOOOOOOOT!
      NOW GET THE FUCK ON BOARD!”
      However, I’m gonna be AFLA (away from LA) until August 16th. Pity! Y’all have fun, if you can.

KINGKILL33
      Participant

I’m with you @bryan, Ol’ boy Noah said at the beginning that I was accepted into his “System” but I haven’t heard shit from him since. Dude is lucky he’s getting the measly $30 from me. I see that he’s all bark and no bite. Just one big phony and fraud! We’ll see where this goes though… He definitely has my attention more than those quacks over at BOS.

Jackie
      Participant

Yay! Base seating! Get that 30$ GET IT.
      ‘Garbage tickets for garbage people!”

ITS CALLED GARBAGE CAN, NOT GARBAGE CANNOT!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Jackie.
       Maranda
      Participant

Yeah @theladyj! Way to go in with a positive attitude!

Kevin
      Participant

Maybe garbage kitty will be joining all us garbage people in the garbage seats.

Anonymous
      Inactive

If anyone joins anyone in the garbage seats, it’s gonna be Crack Fox

Hannah Schenck
      Participant

@kevin GARBAGE KITTY! I will be so delighted if garbage kitty was there!

Megan
      Participant

If Garbage Kitty is there I want a picture!

superstar
      Participant

Woo hoo! I’m one of the Garbage People! Fuck, yeah, @theladyj! 🙂

Jackie
      Participant

Woo! Our company is going to be great in the dumpster!
      ♡@pandace88, @kevin, @superstar, @kingkill33 and everyone else!
      #BottomTierBecauseTheStruggleIsRealButTheMotivationIsSincere

superstar
      Participant

Everyone knows the back of the theater is where all the really rowdy kids sit!

Winston Smith
      Participant

Noah is such a dumpster fire it’s comical. The man has no self control. Even if he did manage to attain some semblance of real power, or wealth, or anything at all, he just doesn’t have the self control to hold onto any of it for more than a minute.

Real power is disciplined, focused where it’s needed, and not squandered gratuitously. It’s not an explosion of half-baked verbal nonsense. Real power doesn’t desperately beg you to believe it has power. It doesn’t need to try so damned hard. Ol’ Whisky Dick can’t keep it up long enough to skullfuck anyone. He’s a big mouth in an empty suit.

He has all the self control of a wacky waving inflatable tube man. Don’t take your eyes off him. When this train wrecks, it’s gonna be fucking spectacular. If you wanna buy tickets, make sure to get the good seats, outside the train. Toot toot!

Maranda
      Participant

Honestly I can’t respect Noah as a leader. As the face of The System, he hasn’t done anything except make promotional videos that say “look at me!” People don’t become leaders because they call themselves one. They become leaders when other people recognize them as such. Maybe those of us who go can report back as to whether or not they do.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@winstonsmith

Noah is such a dumpster fire it’s comical. The man has no self control.. Even if he did manage to attain some semblance of real power, or wealth, or anything at all, he just doesn’t have the self control to hold onto any of it for more than a minute.

He has all the self control of a wacky waving inflatable tube man. Don’t take your eyes off him. When this train wrecks, it’s gonna be fucking spectacular. If you wanna buy tickets, make sure to get the good seats, outside the train. Toot toot!

Wait, hold up. Are you saying Noah has no self control? This changes everything.

Winston Smith
      Participant

@thebuz Exactly, you get it.

Julie R Goldstein
      Participant

Welcome back douchebag! You bet your ass I’ll be there with bells on.

Mattie
      Participant

How crazy would I look if I bought a ticket to this thing + a flight ticket? Kinda wanna check this guy out in person.

Candace
      Participant

@mattiemxo for sure none of us would judge you!! Haha from where?

Mattie
      Participant

@pandace88 East coast! Connecticut, to be exact. So not international, but far enough where a drive is kinda out of the question.

Violet
      Participant

DAMMIT WHY AM I NOT IN LA & TOO BROKE RIGHT NOW?!?

@mattiemxo
      I’m in VA, I feel your pain. if you can swing a flight I say fucking do it!!

Mattie
      Participant

@erisbonn crossing my fingers I can pull it off!!! & I relate. Being broke sucks.

Sage
      Participant

@theladyj, going bottom tier with the rest of the garbage group!

Jackie
      Participant

@sfire8
      Fuck. Yes. Garbage group is getting LIT! <3

Roppi
      Participant

Fuck, I ain’t got the money to go. And it’s halfway across the U.S. Feelsbadman

Sage
      Participant

@mattiemxo, @erisbonn, The System event will probably be live streamed or periscoped? You won’t miss anything!! And it’s actually kind of fun to follow along at home as it’s happening. That’s the cool thing about this!

Blondie
      Participant

I could probably do with some tips on how to not suck at life right now. But 6000 miles and a crazy work schedule for the next 5 weeks means, unsurprisingly, I’ll be hoping for that livestream…

Chris
      Participant

Ok, thats where being in another damn country sucks. Livestream it is! And learning how to use Periscope, I guess…

Jess
      Participant

I’m new to this whole “thing” and am so bummed I can’t go to this

Violet
      Participant

@kwanyin I will also be learning how to use periscope lol

Viewing 55 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2024 The LUST Experience | Brought to you by the makers of The TENSION Experience |  Privacy Policy.

Forgot your details?

Skip to toolbar